• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Proper Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey,

You guys should really use this mouse so that you can play Warcraft 3 properly. The item hotkeys sucks so this mouse will do the job.

1334862580539.jpg

If your fingers are too fat you might press many buttons same time which can be a problem.

Haha.

Level 6
As far as I know they don't make left handed mice (they probably do), so the design of them is always fit for the right hand. I'm left handed and I wouldn't even think of using it for the mouse, it makes no sense.
You don't gain anything from using it with your dominant hand.

Level 17
I have that same mouse. Having a thumbpad right at your fingertips can be nice, but it can be a bit bothersome to use. Especially the 7-12 keys, they're very hard to reach without practice. If you absolutely need more keys, I'd recommend something that integrates the buttons more intuitively such as the Cyborg MMO7.

Level 11
I have that one, its awesome in every way in every game. Well to be honest I only use about half of the side keys so it feels a bit unnecessary to have them.

And its pulsating slowly so you get that warm feeling of awesome magma (its red btw). :3

Status
Not open for further replies.