• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

mouse problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I have small problem. I need to discable mouse control becouse I have arrow control and mouse is not required (mouse control is damaging triggers and gameplay). I try this
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)
but it work with keyboard control too. I need triger like this with mouse pressing only. Maybe you know other way to discable mouse orders. I give you to credits if you help me :thumbs_up:

Level 15
Hmm.. im not sure but try to change the units classification to "ward"
then you can own a unit but are unable to give it orders

But im not sure if you cam still oder it per triggers just try , also i dont know how your movement trigger loosk like

Else if you got one single unit which moves per keyboard just add the locust ability to it and its not selectable

Level 5
Disable the players control. There is a trigger for that.

Else try enable cinematic mode, thinks arrow control works there since the escape button does

I can do that but players cant talk and use menus

-JonNny Hmm.. im not sure but try to change the units classification to "ward"
then you can own a unit but are unable to give it orders

But im not sure if you cam still oder it per triggers just try , also i dont know how your movement trigger loosk like

Else if you got one single unit which moves per keyboard just add the locust ability to it and its not selectable

Ward classification not work ;(
My keyboard control triggers for example
Turn
  • Events
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) Presses the Up Arrow key
  • Conditions
    • (Terrain type at (Position of blocker1)) Not equal to Cityscape - Grass Trim
  • Actions
    • Unit - Order blocker1 to Stop
    • Unit - Order blocker1 to Move To (Center of red up <gen>)
regions
  • Events
    • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
  • Actions
    • Rect - Center red right <gen> on ((Center of Red <gen>) offset by (1000000000.00, 0.00))
    • Rect - Center red left <gen> on ((Center of Red <gen>) offset by (-1000000000.00, 0.00))
    • Rect - Center red down <gen> on ((Center of Red <gen>) offset by (0.00, -1000000000.00))
    • Rect - Center red up <gen> on ((Center of Red <gen>) offset by (0.00, 1000000000.00))
main region
  • Events
    • Time - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
  • Actions
    • Rect - Center Red <gen> on (Position of blocker1)

Status
Not open for further replies.