• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can you detect a middle mouse roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I want to change a unit's speed in response to a player rolling the middle mouse button up or down.

1. Is that possible?

2. If so, do enough people have middle mouse buttons that it's not a big deal? For backup I can use the arrow keys.

Thank you.

Level 5
but there is one thing i dont understand,why does Blizzard not update the editor?

like its so hard for them to make mouse and keyboard detection -.-

they alread have it in WC3 but not usable for us

So they can make more money.. duh that will attract more ppl to SC 2. You cant believe how greedy they are...

Level 13
So they can make more money.. duh that will attract more ppl to SC 2. You cant believe how greedy they are...
sry for long imte to reply

thats so stupid,now we look the new editor like its someting big because it has mouse and keyboard support,but its just the thing they didnt want to put in WC3 editor -.-,also the attack event sucks and not being able to increase/decrease max HP,MP and Damage is just stupid
(and if you want to do something good you have to know JASS or custom scripts witch they do not support with editor -.-)

yes,i do believe they are greedy and maybe they have a bit reason for it but improveing WC3 editor would not make them less money or something... -.-

i hope Galaxy editor will have no shits like this one

They gave us an awesome editor and almost all of us would have bought the game even without it. Let's be grateful.

Speaking of which, thank you all for your prompt reply.

"almost all of us would have bought the game even without it" - i agree,so why dont they improve WC3 Editor -.-

"Let's be grateful" - yeah sometimes you have to be greateful with what you got,but seriously,mouse and keyboard support should be EASY to support

Status
Not open for further replies.