• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Camera using mouse, possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
well, both ASWD movement and camera using mouse is impossible in warcraft editor.. is what i thought before. i found out that you can use custom keys to replace arrow keys with ASWD but i havent found any clue on how to change camera by using mouse, anyways.. im still not sure if this is possible. can anyone clear it to me if its possible or not.

Level 9
something like CS and other shooting games, you move the camera using the mouse.

Level 9
by hacking, do you meant using other program while warcraft is on?

i heard that this is possible in GE. im really jealous, i hope they can update warcraft editor so it can catch up with all the great things starcraft has.

Level 19
by hacking, do you meant using other program while warcraft is on?

i heard that this is possible in GE. im really jealous, i hope they can update warcraft editor so it can catch up with all the great things starcraft has.

Its 100% possible in the GE, i should know (lol). They wont update WC3 to do what SC2 has because it is inferior to the WC3 engine, both scripting and graphic-wise. The only reason i tend to stay at WC3 is because it is much much much more simpler, easier to make, less hassle, less trial and error, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.