• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Camera question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I started making cinematic and i got a problem with setting camera.
I know how to move camera using CTRL+right mouse click and rolling with mouse wheel,but is it possible to move camera up and down? Since i want my camera to look at sky without going through earth as it often does,but i fail to raise it

Shameless promotion of my tutorial:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorial-submission-283/cameras-160369/#post1494679
  • Angle of Attack - This modifies the angle of viewing. This does not modify the angle from left to right like rotation, but rather from up to down. The range of values is 1-360. 360/0 degrees is directly horizontal, and it parallel to flat ground. As you increase it from 0, it will begin to sink underground and keep changing its angle. At 90 degrees, it will be underground and looking directly upward. At 180 degrees, you'll have an upside down camera that is parallel to flat ground. At 270 it will face directly down at the ground. 304 degrees is the standard game camera AoA. Approximately 345 degrees or so is usually used for RPG-like cameras.

76798d1267862207-cameras-angleofattack.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.