• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Left Mouse Button interfering with WASD movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i have this problem that if Left mouse button is down, the WASD keys are not triggered anymore. Someone else got this problem? It does not happen with Right Mouse button. In my map i have selection disabled.

Thanks for the help
Sorry for the double post. Just want to let you know I came up with a workaround. Use this code after the map has loaded.
JASS:
function FixLeftClick takes nothing returns nothing
    call CreateMultiboardBJ( 1,60,"")
    call MultiboardSetItemWidthBJ( GetLastCreatedMultiboard(), 1, 1, 110 )
    call MultiboardMinimizeBJ( false, GetLastCreatedMultiboard() )
    call BlzFrameSetAbsPoint(BlzGetFrameByName("Multiboard",0),FRAMEPOINT_TOPRIGHT,0.81,0.64)
    call BlzFrameSetAlpha(BlzGetFrameByName("Multiboard",0),0)
endfunction

Level 9
Thank you very much for this. So it creates a multiboard on the clickable part of teh screen, but the mouse natives can still detect the mouse position in the world? Also if i want players to be able to left click on units i have to turn it off with this function?
JASS:
 call MultiboardMinimizeBJ( true, GetLastCreatedMultiboard() )

Status
Not open for further replies.