• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Stages - Explanation Of What is Being Planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I see everyone wants to know about the progress of the map. This is what I ws intending:

1. Retrieve all the custom models.

2. Complete all the elemental bossfights and gather all of them into the map.(our current stage and also the longest stage)

3. Stage 3 is the stage where the triggerers work on all the custom abilities for the custom hero system (brief explanation of what to make when we reach the stage) as well as creating the custom hero system itself. -Peper- also starts writing the stories of each elemental boss.

4. Work on the PVP system.

5. Create the items and make the item recipes as well as adding -Peper-'s suggested pick-and-attach-system.

6. Work on the last epic bossfight (I was thinking of naming the boss Armaggedon.)

7. Add in my multiboard equipment system and the simple movement system/

8. Cleaning up the map and preparing for posting it to map section as BETA (pretty much complete).

9. Post to map section and take people's suggestions and now start on the part where we improve the map.

Level 8
elminated threats? :( i had the ideas writed down in intentions, anyway to get them back?

EDIT: the electric model could be something like an archon, a blue voidwalker or some scientific izzet

Level 33
You can start with writing each story for each boss ?
You can start with:
Fire - An ancient spirit stirred up from the mount of volcano, thus forming a huge amount of concentrated lava that contains the essence of life. Due to sufficient energy fusion, Lord Firezo is formed, through smokes and dust, he rise, and kill whoever stands in his way. He has the ability to summon lava minions to aid him against his enemies and he can call upon spirit of hot geiser to damage his enemies. Although few has alive to tell the story about his final spell, Eruptionic Emission, God knows how powerful the ground will shake and form a huge.....

Just a basic idea though ;D

Level 13
Amerphos has made the skin for the poison elemental, maybe see if you could make his abilities work with the model animations...

Level 22
Water - When the mortals begin to crush each others, the war begin.
When the Shipbattle implemented, humans begin to overuse it. When the sea tired of war, he summon the Water Elemental to revenge those who disturb the waters.
He use the water element to wrap and crush his enemies, and wear big battle armor that make him a formidable Elemental.
Note: Seems i left few typo's here, please tell me which part is wrong....

Level 8
the other option is ussing like a mechanic thing, like a robot or something like that, or an engeneer

nature boss finished, for the iron boss,

EDIT: ill need models that look like floating: shortsword and shield,a long bigsword, an axe, a rifle, a hammer, and a open fireworks box.
(like kaelthas adds in tempest keep)
that would be kickass because i think it is nothing like that yet

Status
Not open for further replies.