• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Deception of Kil'jaeden

What needs improvement in this campaign?

• The Models

• The Spells

• The Terrain

• The Items

• The Achievements

• The Story

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenonoth Presents

Deception of Kil'jaeden

utajH5K.jpg

Deception of Kil'jaeden is a singleplayer campaign that will hopefully provide a good entertaining time for you to enjoy!
==========================================

==========================================
Features

h9nvMsm.jpg

- 1 Playable hero with 6 spells (Can be upgraded twice)
- 3 Difficulties to choose from
- 3 Stages with unique bossfights
- Unlockable cheats
- Achievements
- Custom voices
- Custom Music
- Various custom items

Gameplay

O0u6rRX.jpg

- You play as Kil'jaeden; the mighty demon lord of the Burning Legion himself
- You have 3 stages to pass (so far)
- Each stage is a mixture of a hero siege/survival theme
- Defeat enemies to earn demonic essences and purchase items
- You keep losing Vitality every second, the goal is to complete the stage by defeating all enemies without losing your whole vitality
- Fight against various bossfights
- Upgrade your hero through upgrade tokens
- Regenerate health and mana through fountains
Story

NyrJNFU.jpg

"Kil'jaeden has suffered many recent defeats at the hands of the Mortals of Azeroth, his commrade, Archimonde fell before them at the battle of Hellfire Citadel, Sargeras has chosen Kil'jaeden for finishing off the mortals but before doing that he must pass a few trials orchestrated by Sargeras"
Screenshots

3DjdWZ8.jpg

FJwhhFb.jpg

LtNbC0g.jpg

gagB7q0.jpg

Credits

ni1mU9K.jpg

Full credit list coming soon..
Progress

ypX4NoT.jpg

- 1st Perelude: 100%
- 1st Stage: 75%
- 2nd Stage: 75%
- 3rd Stage: 45%
- Finale: 5%

- Terrain: 100%
- Triggers: 70%
- Spells: 70%
- Items: 50%
RECRUITMENT/HOW CAN YOU HELP?
[box]1-Looking for Promoter(s): People who can promote this campaign by any mean.
2-Looking for BETA Tester(s): People who can test this campaign.
3-Looking for Idea(s): Any recommendations/suggestions/ideas that can help this campaign.

[box]People who apply will receive +Reputation + Their names on both ingame and Hiveworkshop credit list, to apply mention your name and the role you wish to apply for in a comment below![/box]
[/box]

Last edited:

B22

B22

Level 6
The idea seems vague to me.
First of all, the story didn't really make sense for someone that follows the lore. For example: What kind of creature that Kil'jaeden, Sergeras' most powerful lieutenant couldn't defeat on it's own.
Second, the title "Deception" actually makes you feel like you are about to face Kil'jaeden instead of playing as him.
Third, this campaign seems to use a lot of custom files, this will cause your file size to be really huge. Although it is a single player campaign, it is still a bother for few person.
Fourth, your description on the story is too short, oversimpled and lack of grammar. You will also need more screenshot, especially screenshots during the boss fights.

Also, I think it is better if you just release something like beta version or demo version instead of looking for certain beta tester.
I'll won't be able to tell you anything else if you didn't let me try the campaign itself. So if you are looking for beta tester, you can actually count me in.

The idea seems vague to me.
First of all, the story didn't really make sense for someone that follows the lore. For example: What kind of creature that Kil'jaeden, Sergeras' most powerful lieutenant couldn't defeat on it's own.
Second, the title "Deception" actually makes you feel like you are about to face Kil'jaeden instead of playing as him.
Third, this campaign seems to use a lot of custom files, this will cause your file size to be really huge. Although it is a single player campaign, it is still a bother for few person.
Fourth, your description on the story is too short, oversimpled and lack of grammar. You will also need more screenshot, especially screenshots during the boss fights.

Also, I think it is better if you just release something like beta version or demo version instead of looking for certain beta tester.
I'll won't be able to tell you anything else if you didn't let me try the campaign itself. So if you are looking for beta tester, you can actually count me in.

1-Kil'jaeden couldn't defeat the mortals of Azeroth back at the events of Sunwell Plateau, so Sargeras is testing his skills.
2-I may disagree with that a bit.
3-The campaign is at a maximum of 60 mbs (40 mbs lesser than most single player custom campaigns)
4-Working on fixing Grammar

What happened to Revenge of Mal'ganis?

It's still in development.

Great that someone used my Kil'jaeden rip , the wrathguard model is unshaded\unfogged please do not use it like this I can fix or make a custom one with weapon if you wish , same thing with weaponles doomguards ( maybe you wanted them that way idk ) looking forward to this :) and about terrain first missions one is great would be good to use more hd materials in other missions too to my taste ( I'll have them replaced with my hd mpq anyway )

Great that someone used my Kil'jaeden rip , the wrathguard model is unshaded\unfogged please do not use it like this I can fix or make a custom one with weapon if you wish , same thing with weaponles doomguards ( maybe you wanted them that way idk ) looking forward to this :) and about terrain first missions one is great would be good to use more hd materials in other missions too to my taste ( I'll have them replaced with my hd mpq anyway )

Great @YourArthas would you like to test the map? I'm glad to be using your model and will rep you ofc, if you're prepared to help me by any mean.. then I'll give you the map and we can do it together, and I'll add you to the author/creators list.

Great @YourArthas would you like to test the map? I'm glad to be using your model and will rep you ofc, if you're prepared to help me by any mean.. then I'll give you the map and we can do it together, and I'll add you to the author/creators list.
Well sadly I'm not good at mapping but for models ( wow based edits etc.) I'm always here to help just give me concepts and models like this weapon to this boss or mob , or some edit on them in general I can do it , if you know wcunderground you could have seen me I'm one of the main guys there

Level 5
i also experienced very annoying problem with game cache not functioning from a campaign i am doing since 3 years(using warcraft patched to 1.26). my campaign heavily depends on game cache and actively use game cache to store all types of datas , i dont know that much,but i want to just share my little experience,i think that could be (or not)a corruption problem that may happen when playing/testing your gamecache-using maps with multiples Profiles. Even the worldedit profile (profile generated when you test your map) .

(Whatever the source of the mess i suggest you to reset gamecachethings to 0),
(you can do this if you wish or if you have not try that before:) the one brutish way i still solve the problem when encountered, is to delete the entire content of the save folder, but do not do this from the world editor use the windows explorer to open warcraft folder,(because when opening from WE some files are Masked/invisible and i noticed that corrupted files may survive using WE),after that do not delete yet the profile1/profile2/profile3 folders, try to enter INSIDE EACH AND EVERY FOLDER and delete theirs content one by one yourself to ensure that any corrupted files dont ESCAPE that includes (Files.w3z,Files.w3v,Files.w3p) and even the custom saves content. after that your may open warcraft and create new profile ,i think everything would start working anew if you have triggered your gamecachefile conveniently.
I remember myself being very depressed by this that's why i understand you and i hope that i helped a bit.

Level 3
This is rather an interesting campaign.
Otherwise, I like playing as the villain though.
But I see that in this part, the hard trials and challenges in azeroth will turn around to the Right Hand of Sargeras, which means, that the villain will go through hard challenges in order to succeed. Allow me to help? I can become a tester or a promoter if you want. ^.^

Level 29
This is rather an interesting campaign.
Otherwise, I like playing as the villain though.
But I see that in this part, the hard trials and challenges in azeroth will turn around to the Right Hand of Sargeras, which means, that the villain will go through hard challenges in order to succeed. Allow me to help? I can become a tester or a promoter if you want. ^.^

Um, I am like 99% sure @Zenonoth already gave up on this campaign. He is now focused on a new called Battle for Azeroth.
You can check here
[Campaign] - Battle for Azeroth

Status
Not open for further replies.