1. Are you planning to upload your awesome pack to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

2P Sentinel Campaign

Submitted by Gismo359, McQvaBlood, TheSpoon
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Sentinels Campaign: Terror of the Tides
Based on the work of The-Spoon and Blizzard Entertainment.

Contains the original maps of the Sentinel campaign: Terror of the Tides updated by me to allow two players to replay the epic journey of the overzealous Maiev Shadowswong and her mute side-kick, Saithis as they attempt to capture the enigmatic Illidan Stormrage.

You can still download the maps individually and replay any of them:

- Chapter One: Rise of the Naga
- Chapter Two: The Broken Isles
- Chapter Three: The Tomb of Sargeras
- Chapter Four: Wrath of the Betrayer
- Chapter Five: Balancing the Scales
- Chapter Six: Shards of the Alliance
- Chapter Seven: The Ruins of Dalaran
- Chapter Eight: The Brothers Stormage

Features a number of systems: shared powerups, bounty, techtree, upgrades, infromation, tribute commands, tweaked upkeep levels and food limit, slow harvesting. (See Useful Links for more information.)

Important Information: The 2 Player Campaign is a concept first brought to Warcraft III by The-Spoon. The idea is to convert the original maps of Blizzard Entertainment so that it can be played by two people. The-Spoon, however, only wishes to complete the Reign of Chaos campaigns. Therefore, I have decided to do the Sentinel campaign.

Useful Links: You can view the full list of credits here. / You can read the complete list of systems, mechanics and commands here. / If you want to be notified automatically when a new map of the 2 player campaign is released, subscribe to the thread found here.
Changelog
15 August, 2013
The Brothers Stormrage has been updated. (v1.00b)
- Malfurion's Ancient of Wonders no longer sells Scroll of Town Portal.

Keywords:
two, player, sentinel, campaign, terror, tides, maiev, saithis, furion, malfurion, tyrande, night, elf, naga, naj'entus
Reviews
22:05, 19th Oct 2013 Orcnet: With a gaming buddy at your side who also likes custom wc3 maps, this is a must!
  1. BloodDrinker

BloodDrinker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice one bro time to play it with my friends nice touch

2. Willya

Willya

Resources:
    Resources:
    1) there is no normal difficulty mode
    2) I want to relax and not to tear the ass
    rating -10/5

3. Ragnarok700

Ragnarok700

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really awesome stuff! Keep up the good work! :)

4. Tharifas

Tharifas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    These are awesome! :goblin_jawdrop:Are the next ones coming?

EDIT: Oh, and what's up with the final mission of the RoC NE campaign? :/

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  5. GrandSilver

GrandSilver

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you!

6. JCarrill0

JCarrill0

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Assuming this work with patch 1.27b, how about 1.28?

7. Ahman

Ahman

Resources:
    Resources:
    A very well done campaign, but there are some things that i would like to point out. The difference between the difficulties is so big and it is either insanely difficult, almost cancerrously difficult to be blunt, or very easy (sandbox). If you're playing with random people, I highly recommend you to play all chapters on Normal, and take it easy and slow to enjoy it because if you play it like you did in the original campaign, I would say that you would finish it in 5-10 minutes. I remember playing chapter 5 on insane like 6-7 times and it's always the other guy's fault. you must wait each and every one of them at least 5 seconds so he can pull his troops back and as you all already know, chapter 5 (insane difficulty) requires a great deal of macro and micro. If you already know an individual who is insanely pro at playing the game, then by all means play on insane, but along the way i'm sure that they will scream "ME ARE SO BOOOOOOOOOOORED!!!!!!" which is very disturbing and annoying. It happened to me so many times, when the other guy will say that when we reach the middle of the journey..
    I suggest that the creator/creators fix the big gap between the difficulties. The community isn't helping, adding an extra difficulty will solve this problem: Normal, hard and insane.
    everything else seems fine, no bugs and no issues with the customized things. The heroes are good and nice.
    regards

8. Melth

Melth

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've been trying to play the first map with a friend, and I find that it always crashes right after the first cinematic (whether or not I skip the first cinematic). Is there a solution to this issue?

9. JCarrill0

JCarrill0

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Using latest patch?

10. Melth

Melth

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yep!

11. Melth

Melth

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Would it work if I downgraded to a lower patch? If so, which should I try?

12. Sercy

Sercy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Most of these aren't compatible with the older versions (heroes disappearing etc.) and I have experienced crashes with the newer versions. I've had no problems like this with the 2P RoC campaigns. I have edited some of the triggers for the third mission so I could at least finish it but when the same happened during the next one, I just decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  13. Melth

Melth

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please tell me what you did to edit the triggers to fix that mission! (And any others)

For me, the game crashes just after the first cinematic of every single mission.