1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

2P Campaign: Sentinel 01

Submitted by Gismo359, McQvaBlood, TheSpoon
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Sentinels Campaign: Terror of the Tides
Based on the work of The-Spoon and Blizzard Entertainment.

Chapter One: Rise of the Naga
"Though the demonlord, Archimonde, and the Burning Legion were finally defeated at the Battle of Mount Hyjal, much of Ashenvale Forest remains tainted by foul, demonic energies. The combined efforts of both the druids and the Sentinels have brought a tenuous peace to the northlands, but dark creatures still lurk within the shadowed woods. In this perilous time, Maiev Shadowsong, the warden who once guarded Illidan’s barrow prison, has come forth to hunt her dangerous prey--and chain him once again beneath the cold earth."

General Changes: Features Warden Saithis as the second hero. / Features a shared powerups system. (See Useful Links for more information.) / You can choose from two difficulties: Normal and Insane.

Insane Mode: Some enemy units are replaced with a more powerful unit. / Illidan's Naga have more powerful upgrades. / Some runes are removed or replaced with less powerful ones. / The Fountain of Life is replaced with a Defiled Fountain of Life.

Important Information: The 2 Player Campaign is a concept first brought to Warcraft III by The-Spoon. The idea is to convert the original maps of Blizzard Entertainment so that it can be played by two people. The-Spoon, however, only wishes to complete the Reign of Chaos campaigns. Therefore, I have decided to do the Sentinel campaign.

Useful Links: You can view the full list of credits here. / You can read the complete list of systems, mechanics and commands here. / If you want to be notified automatically when a new map of the 2 player campaign is released, subscribe to the thread found here.
Changelog
This version recognizes the loading codes generated by version 1.00 maps as valid. / The heroes' levels, stats and skills are now displayed at the start and end of the map using a Multiboard. / Saithis now has an ultimate. / Twilight Guardian now lists its damage and hit point values correctly. / Saithis' hotkeys finalized. (Blade Shield; Shift; Summon Twilight Guardian; Maiden of Pain) / A severe issue that allowed players to skip cinematics prematurely has been fixed./ The maps now use a higher resolution map preview so as to look better when uploaded to the Hiveworkshop. / Some previously closed AI player slots are now restored.
1.01b
A minor glitch with Blade Shield corrected.
13 April, 2011
A minor cosmetic adjustment to when the game begins. / A slight difficulty adjustment. / The Burning Ships quest now uses a Multiboard instead of a Leaderboard.
22 May, 2011
Blade Shield now spawns correctly. / A typo in the learn tooltip of Blade Shield fixed. / Maiden of Pain replaced by Eclipse. / Twilight Guardian reworked. / Saithis has a new icon.
Special thanks to indomitable1319!
14 July, 2011
The Fountain of Life properly gets replaced on Insane. / Fixed a serious issue with Twilight Guardians that could sometimes create permanent units. / Summons can no longer be raised by Twilight Guardians. / Fixed a number of visual and audio glitches and problems.
Special thanks to KhalanDuriant!
14 August, 2013
Updated the lobby interface to better show which heroes you'll be playing.
3 January, 2019
Fixed crashes at the beginning and end of the game on newer patches.

Keywords:
2, player, campaign, sentinel, terror, of, the, tides, rise, of, the, naga, chapter, one, saithis, maiev
Contents

2P Campaign: Sentinel 01 (Map)

Reviews
11:37, 2nd Apr 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved
  1. 11:37, 2nd Apr 2011
    -Kobas-:

2. TheSpoon

TheSpoon

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    The Sentinel Campaign created by McQvaBlood is completely supported by me and the 2P Campaign hosted forum on hiveworkshop.

The maps are of good quality as mine, and if you like the series - be sure to have a play!

Go for it McQvaBlood, and thanks for taking up this part of the campaigns!

3. Oconnell

Oconnell

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well,it is surprising to see another editor making 2p campaigns.To be honest,i was shocked when i first saw the map.Anyway,i hope it gives the same joy which i got from TheSpoon's maps,good luck.

4. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It is my aim to do just that and if anything ruins it for you, please, do tell me. I really want to make this at least nearly as good as TheSpoon's maps.
    I'm also currently only planning to take this to the end of the Sentinel campaign.

5. kidsoulex

kidsoulex

Resources:
    Resources:
    huh TFT campaign?

6. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    See "Important Information"!

7. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yay Mcqva I am so glad you are doing this. From what I have seen the campaign looks great!

8. nich573

nich573

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, awesome map but i found a bug, When blade shield is used the word warden appears 6 times on the left side of the screen. also near the start the time of day was stuck at 19:09 im not sure if this happens in the normal campaign but i thought it was strange.

9. KhalanDuriant

KhalanDuriant

Resources:
    Resources:
    Epic fail :alol::alol::alol::alol::alol:

10. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey, Khalan, fancy seeing you here... :D Btw, I have uploded version 1.01b, which should address this issue.

11. Shortand

Shortand

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love this map 5/5 :)

12. Maximum_Evil

Maximum_Evil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great idea to make a 2 player campaign of the original! 5/5

13. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, the idea is not mine, it's actually TheSpoon's.
    He's doing the conversions of the Reign of Chaos campaigns. Be sure to try that out too. You can download them here.

14. Andykiller

Andykiller

Resources:
    Resources:
    A 2 Player Mode of Chapter One Rise of the Naga I Can Play this with my cousin sense we love the naga campain

15. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yay, thanks for the bug fix. Great map!

16. dragonade311

dragonade311

Resources:
    Resources:
    what attribute is the second hero?

17. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Agility. Also, I have no idea why the map previews keep disappearing. I have reuploaded a version that used to work and even that will not work now. I will contact a moderator once I get home, it's a pain to type on this phone.

This map is now updated to version 1.02.
    Read the Changelog for the complete list of changes.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  18. Erland

Erland

Resources:
    Resources:
    Damned Good Job...

19. dragonade311

dragonade311

Resources:
    Resources:
    i haven't played all 2 player maps because i dont have a player 2 i mean i dont have a friend or someone to play with