1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

2P Campaign: Sentinel 07

Submitted by Gismo359, McQvaBlood, TheSpoon
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Sentinels Campaign: Terror of the Tides
Based on the work of The-Spoon and Blizzard Entertainment.

Interlude: Malfurion's Vision
"At that moment, deep within Silverpine Forest, Malfurion attempts to commune with the spirits of the wild."

Chapter Seven: The Ruins of Dalaran
"Later that evening, at the night elves' base camp, Malfurion returns to warn Maiev and Tyrande of his brother's dangerous sorcery."

General Changes: The interlude, Malfurion's Vision, is integrated into this map. / Player One controls Malfurion and Maiev, Player Two controls Saithis. / Tyrande's items are stored in a Stash. / If Magroth is rescued, Player Two gains control of him. / Items stored in a Stash or carried by Magroth are also saved in your load code. / Kael also benefits from the Shared Powerups system. / Features a number of systems: shared powerups, bounty, techtree, upgrades, infromation, tribute commands, tweaked upkeep levels and food limit, slow harvesting. (See Useful Links for more information.) / You can choose from two difficulties: Normal and Insane.

Insane Mode: The AI of Illidan's Naga and the AI of Undead Scourge are improved. / Illidan and Serpentra are more powerful and have several items. / Heroes receive less experience from kills.

Important Information: The 2 Player Campaign is a concept first brought to Warcraft III by The-Spoon. The idea is to convert the original maps of Blizzard Entertainment so that it can be played by two people. The-Spoon, however, only wishes to complete the Reign of Chaos campaigns. Therefore, I have decided to do the Sentinel campaign.

Useful Links: You can view the full list of credits here. / You can read the complete list of systems, mechanics and commands here. / If you want to be notified automatically when a new map of the 2 player campaign is released, subscribe to the thread found here.
Changelog
14 August, 2013
This map was using an incorrect patch version, this is now fixed. / Updated the lobby interface to better show which heroes you'll be playing. / Scroll of Town Portal will now transport both players' units inside the area of effect. / Scroll of Town Portal now only costs 175 gold.
3 January, 2019
Fixed crashes at the beginning and end of the game on newer patches.

Keywords:
Terror, of, the, Tides, 2, Player, Campaign, Chapter, 7, Ruins, of, Dalaran, Vision, Malfurion, Tyrande, Magroth, Saithis, Kael, Blood, Elf, Night
Contents

2P Campaign: Sentinel 07 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/22 19:30:47 Comment: [Approved] Resource Moderation - Rules
  1. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    In what is becoming a regular occurence on a release, I'm sorry for the unnecessarily long time that passed since the last release.

2. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    About time on this, good job.

3. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I've been wondering, how come you've never added a map type?

4. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I always click on campaign, don't know why it won't work.
    Updated this one though. The others will remain with no type for the time being, I don't want to spam the approved maps section.

5. expromt

expromt

Resources:
    Resources:
    thank you much for your work
    i have a question : will someone end roc campaign?

6. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I exchanged a few words with TheSpoon as recently as yesterday, he said he's planning to continue with his part of the project shortly.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  7. funAlways

funAlways

Resources:
    Resources:
    Finally! after waiting for so long,gonna play this from beginning because we lost our code T_T

8. Minotaur

Minotaur

Resources:
    Resources:
    Does anyone know how the code works? Do i need to write the capital letters?

9. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, the code contains capital letters, lower case letters and numbers.

10. Minotaur

Minotaur

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol me and my friend completed the human campaign but with no items, cause the code was to frustrating.

11. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's entirely up to you, but I made the Insane difficulty with items in mind, so it can become quite difficult without them. If nothing else, an Orb always comes in handy because Maiev and Saithis can't attack air targets.

12. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Comment

The map is the same of the campaign, add some screens for description, it could be nice.

Terrain

Every cm is the same, very nice template.

Gameplay

It is the same gameplay from campaign.

Final Rating:

Terrain:5/5
    Gameplay:5/5
    Comment:5/5

FINAL RATING:
    5/5

Suggestions
    -No suggestion

GIFT

+1 rep :D

13. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well that was informative, thank you.

14. DrarenThiralas

DrarenThiralas

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good set, it feels warm to know that the work continues.

15. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    One of my favorite missions in this campaign, good job on it! I play both yours and The-Spoons campaigns.

16. HighKnightJS

HighKnightJS

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome Bro!

Ive tried the Wc3 RoC 2P Campaigns and i enjoyed them alot. I Really enjoy all of the 2P Campaigns of yours and Spoons.