• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sentinel Campaign - Unable to share units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there,

Me and my girlfriend have started to play the 2P Campaign. IT IS AWESOME!!! We have reached the Sentinel Campaign and were frustrated by the fact that we couldn't share units between us, only gold/lumber . Usually she builds units/structures and I attack. Could you please tell us what trigger/function/variable should we modify in order to be able to share the units between us?

Thank you and keep up the good work!!

Shto

Level 19
Sorry for the late reply!
I haven't tried it but I believe adding the following somewhere at the beginning of the Two Player Initialization trigger might do the job:
  • Player - For Player_One, turn Full shared units On toward Player_Two
  • Player - For Player_Two, turn Full shared units On toward Player_One
This should work on the Sentinel maps but not on the rest since they are a bit more incosistent in both naming and structure.
You could also do it at the beginning of the intro cinematic and replace the player variables with the actual players for each map. That way it should work for all of them, though it would be a bit tedious to do

Status
Not open for further replies.