1. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice

Sentinel Campaign - Unable to share units

Discussion in 'The 2 Player Campaign' started by shto1337, Mar 4, 2019.

1. shto1337

shto1337

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello there,

Me and my girlfriend have started to play the 2P Campaign. IT IS AWESOME!!! We have reached the Sentinel Campaign and were frustrated by the fact that we couldn't share units between us, only gold/lumber . Usually she builds units/structures and I attack. Could you please tell us what trigger/function/variable should we modify in order to be able to share the units between us?

Thank you and keep up the good work!!

Shto

2. shto1337

shto1337

Resources:
    Resources:
    Anybody? :)

3. Gismo359

Gismo359

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sorry for the late reply!
    I haven't tried it but I believe adding the following somewhere at the beginning of the Two Player Initialization trigger might do the job:
    • Player - For Player_One, turn Full shared units On toward Player_Two
    • Player - For Player_Two, turn Full shared units On toward Player_One

This should work on the Sentinel maps but not on the rest since they are a bit more incosistent in both naming and structure.
    You could also do it at the beginning of the intro cinematic and replace the player variables with the actual players for each map. That way it should work for all of them, though it would be a bit tedious to do