• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

2P Orc Campaign

Orc Campaign: The Invasion of Kalimdor
A joint project by The-Spoon and Gismo359

This pack is part of my "2 Player Campaign" project.
If you wish to report a bug, reply with feedback, or find out more about the project, please visit the Hosted Forums.

Description:
In my project, I aim to create an edition of every level of the campaign so that 2 players can play co-operatively to beat the campaign. But also to add a few of my own ideas in there too!

Features:
- A save/load code system found in ORPGs to record items/abilities between levels.
- Score system, where at the end of the level you get a grade A-E, based on how well you did.
- The interludes are incorperated into the map, so you don't have to download a seperate map to watch a video.
- Original heroes for when there is only 1 hero on the level.
- All the levels will be set to 'hard mode', but with help from your team-mate it should all be reasonably possible
- Shared research and techtree systems with your ally.

Contains 7 edition's of Blizzard's Orc Campaign modified by TheSpoon:
Chapter 1: Landfall
Chapter 2: The Long March
Chapter 3: Cry of the Warsong
Chapter 4: The Spirits of Ashenvale
Chapter 5: The Hunter of Shadows
Chapter 6: Where Wyverns Dare
Chapter 7: The Oracle

And the last chapter by Gismo359:
Chapter 8: By Demons Be Driven

Keywords:
2 player campaign orc horde invasion kalimdor thrall
Reviews
19:14, 4th Sep 2015 Orcnet: A worthy pack for the 2 player map campaign.
Level 3
Man,This is awesome.I played it yesterday with my friend on GameRanger.We both enjoyed a lot playing your 2-player campaign.

However,One thing I noticed was that the 2nd player (Nazgrel Guy) was getting more troops and resources,etc than me.These can be made better by balancing the map.

Anyways,It's your desicion,Just a suggestion though.

Everything else is awesome in campaign.