• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Juggernaut

An icon for this model can be found here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnjuggernaut-222381/, thanks to -Grendel for making it.

A model I created for a project of mine, decided to share it since I considered it useful. I hate messing with decay animations, so Anvil provided a great deal of help here, creating decay bone and decay flesh animations, so aside from crediting me, credit him as well.

The model uses Tauren Chieftain animations, and even though some don't fit much, I think it is up to the user to decide whether he wants them or not. Since the model is pretty large in size (well, not really much, once compressed), if there's a popular enough demand I could create an alternative version with less animations.

Keywords:
juggernaut, demon, armored, horned, heavy, giant, axe
Contents

Juggernaut (Model)

Reviews
15:49, 11th Sep 2012 Kwaliti: A fine model indeed, great choice of texture and it's pretty modular.

M

15:49, 11th Sep 2012
Kwaliti:

A fine model indeed, great choice of texture and it's pretty modular.

Level 2
A very nice model. I think it would be even better if you could add something at his back like in the tauren chieftain because he look a bit empty. Anyway 5/5 gj!! I would love to see the other versions you work at, i can't wait :) !!!!

Level 8
Sexy as hell! Would be sexier with the effects you mentioned in the first post, but it's still sexy as hell now :D