• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marvel juggernaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Excuse me but that 100% differnt then what i was asking for i was asking for this guy becuase ive seen a model of it.

Juggernaut.jpg

Level 4
Ok I have figured out how to import models, but I can't import this skin for some reason - help ? + rep if you can tell me how to make it work.

Level 4
You import it as a usual model.

And, the skin also need an special path.

Well this is only the skin - no model. So I gotta basically do the same thing as my Boba and Jango Fett - I downloaded the tools - gotta couple days off starting friday so that will give me a little time to figure it out.

Level 4
Units\Creeps\OgreOneHeaded\OgreOneHeaded.blp
Units\Creeps\OgreOneHeadedArmored\OgreLord.blp

The first path overwrites the regular One Headed Ogre (aka Stonemaul Ogre).
The second path overwrites the Armored One Headed Ogre (aka Stonemaul Ogre Lord).

Now this is exactly the info I needed - do you have the one for the night elf mountian giants ?

Level 4
Ok I added the skin to both the Ogre lord and a villager and neither one fit the skin very well - anyone got a decent model that will fit this skin ?

Level 4
Ok, its been a week - anyone want to make a Juggernaut model and use his skin or make a new one ? I would love to see this, I'll put it in my new map and give ya credit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.