1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Campaign] Marvel Brainstorming

Discussion in 'Idea Factory' started by BigOneMarvelFan, May 21, 2014.

1. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is my third post in this section :grin:... no one has answered yet :cry: but I'm stubborn :mwahaha:

In this Thread I will not ask for help (I already did: here) I need only some ideas... any idea.
    Any idea on my project you want to share...

Example:
    1) I lack ideas for the map of Asgard or the Base Hydra as well as the Final mission/s. Do you have any?
    2) I don't sure of some Hero's abilities... like Rhyno, The Thing, Colossus, Juggernaut... they have pratically the same Spells.
    3) I don't sure on Mystique and Rogue abilities
    ... etc... etc...

You can download a "first rough version" of the Tutorial Mission in this thread: [Campaign Mode] Marvel Civil War

I hope someone can help me. Any suggestion are welcome, if you have any questions... do them!

2. Ragnoras

Ragnoras

Resources:
    Resources:
    Spells for Rhino

lv 1: Charge
    Rhino Charges at the target, stunning nearby units and damaging them
    lv 2: Stomp
    Rhino stomps, stunnning nearby units
    lv 3: Rampage
    Rhino becomes very fast
    ultimate: payback
    Rhino makes huge spikes of rock in a area that will damage and stun the unit at the same time

my IDeas :)

3. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for ideas... maybe I should post the current skills

Colossus

Normal Ability: HardenedSkin (Thorns)= Deals 50 damages to attackers
    Spell 1: Organic Steel(Innerfire)= Increase armor of a unit
    Spell 2: BioArmor (Avatar)= Increase armor and HP of Colossus
    Spell 3: Colossal Throw (trigger)=Colossus picks up a nearby unit and tosses them a great distance, when the unit lands it stuns all enemy units
    Ultimate: Taunt (Taunt)= Taunts enemy unit

Juggernaut

Normal Ability: none
    Spell 1: Ground Crush (impale)= Stunning all nearby enemy units and dealing damage
    Spell 2: Momentum (trigger)= Gives a percent chance that Juggernaut knockback a victim.
    Spell 3: Unstoppable Charge (trigger)= He charges to his victim gaining speed rapidly as he crushes all in his path.
    Ultimate: none

Rhyno

Normal Ability: HardenedSkin (Thorns)= Deals 50 damages to attackers
    Spell 1: Slam (CreepThunderClap)= Stunnning and damages nearby units
    Spell 2: Charge (trigger)= Rhino Charges at the target dealing damage in his path, at the end of the charge inflicts a bit 'of damage to himself, but receives a bonus attack
    Spell 3: ThickFur (HardenedSkin)= Reduces the attacks on Rhyno
    Ultimate: Intimidate (HowlOfTerror)= Reduce the damage inflicted by opponents

The Thing

Normal Ability: HardenedSkin (HardenedSkin)= Reduces the attacks on The Thing
    Spell 1: Slam (CreepThunderClap)= Stunnning and damages nearby units
    Spell 2: It's Clobberin' Time! (Berserk)= Increase attack and movement speed
    Spell 3: StormBolt (AcidBomb)= Inflicts damages in a selected area and reduces attack and movement speed of enemy units
    Ultimate: Intensive Training (trigger)= Progressively increases Strength and Agility by 3 points every 2 seconds. Lasts 60 seconds.

Slam, HardenedSkin/Thorn are often repeated

Juggernaut needs a Normal and Ultimate ability because I had finished ideas...

Rhyno has a hidden ability that gradually increases his armor based on the damage who suffered [like Hulk that gradually increases his Strenght (and Agility) based on the damages who suffered] but this "hidden ability" could become a Colossus or The Thing's ability...

4. Ragnoras

Ragnoras

Resources:
    Resources:
    Azgard ideas

Defenders

Thor and the azgardian defenders must defend The castle while Lokis forces are attacking

Dark invaders

Lokis forces must capture the castle before reinforcements arrives

Extras

Loki will have a little base near the castle which will spawns dark units to attack the castle

Minion., normal lokis soldier
    Seige Minion, a tanking soldier
    Dark elf , a ranged unit

After 4 minutes of seige, a Wall breaker will come and destroy a part of the wall

Thors soldiers

Defender, normal soldier
    Guardian, heavy defender
    Mage, spellcaster

5. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Your "Asgard" ideas seems like DOTA... might be a good idea...

The Loki forces could be composed of dark elves and ice giants...
    and "marauders" from the latest Thor's film:
    [​IMG]

6. Ragnoras

Ragnoras

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hydras base idea

S.H.I.E.L.D has founded hydras base and theyre noe depachting 100s of soldiers to the base..

Shield forces must destroy the powercore of the base

Shield will depatch the folloeing units

Every spawn is 5 shield agents
    Every 1 minute is a Robo soldier
    Every 5 minutes is a Jeep armed with guns
    Every 10 minites is a Tank

Hydras forces

Hydras forces must destroy the attack hovercraft of shield

Every spawn is 7 hrydrian soldiers
    Every 1 minute is a drone
    Every 5 minutes is a Bio blaster
    Every 10 minutes is a Plasma Hunter

7. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm sorry but this is not good... one DOTA gameplay is more than enough, is a Marvel CIVIL WAR Campaign: the missions must follow the crossover's storyline or be linked together... I also think that the HYDRA' "secret" base should be the SHIELD base, maybe the unit will turn against you and becomes an Escape mission...
    Please no more "DOTA" missions are too boring...

8. Ragnoras

Ragnoras

Resources:
    Resources:
    Idea

What about " The Escape"
    The secret meeting for Hydra has been canceled because of a raid by Shield security

Hydra
    Hydra has to escape before Shield detonates the bombs, he can escape by either the teleportation device or by going to the secret underground boat station and using a boat to get his getaway

S.H.I.E.L.D
    The Shield has to plant the 4 bombs in this locations
    1.Bio Chamber
    2.Teleporter room
    3. Fusion Room
    4. Nuclear storage Chambers

and has to wait 3 minutes for the bomb to blow up, collapsing the underground base

9. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    I "clear" the message... from what I understand you've got the skills to X-Men Legends 2, right?
    Many of these characters already have their own set of skills, but it does not matter ... I should not be too "picky" because there are few who participate...
    Thanks for suggestion! :thumbs_up:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  10. BigOneMarvelFan

BigOneMarvelFan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where did you get this information? Rogue took Miss Marvel's powers...but as a kid you did not see the X-men's cartoon? :eekani: :grin: