• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Xmen: The Resistance model scout<-me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ive been looking and creating threads for ppl to help me create some xmen characters as i am the 'model scout' for the map Xmen: The Resistance. I sigh at all the naruto/pokemon woteva models that ther r and nobody has made any marvel superhero models.
If anybody has any info on marvel models that you know of pls post them here. I would like to make xmen models use war3 textures as to not look out of place in the other war3 textures.

Currently attempting to make a magneto out of kael and a felgaurd helmet, A juggernaut model modified from a flesh golem, and a cyclops model , well just the head atm from a human healer, also the head of a bloodelf peasant would work well for a quicksilver model.
If u can help merge geosets or can help with simple modeling pls feel free to help and be apart of shiFt's Xmen:The Resistance, which is currently undergoing a major overhaul but should be releases in the next 2 weeks. check epicwar for a source.

Heres the link
http://epicwar.com/maps/58813/

Status
Not open for further replies.