• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Player Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
May I ask, how to manually save before a level?
Also let me rephrase about Uther shielding. He shields instantly on the first hit from the orcs, in the real campaign he shields at around under orange HP.

I said you manually save before you get the code. As in f10 save game. Then drop items and then end the mission and see if you got your code. I forget which item it was that bugged it but i think it was a mantle of intel or a merchant item.

And how is that a rephrase? It went form you saying he didn't shield at all to he shields. It should not matter when he shields, as you have a 15 second window to kill him after his shield runs out. When my friend and I played it he shielded at the start and we killed him in the 15 second window >.> How good are you at ladder if you cant beat a lvl 10 paladin... Also you obv haven't played the campaign so why not go play it =p

Level 18
tulee, you misunderstood him big time.

First of all, he's talking about the second human chapter, Blackrock and Roll. On this map, Uther cannot be controlled by you and guards your base. He patrols between the two ends of your base and kills any orc who attempts to destroy it.

Now, before some patch, Uther used to Divine Shield when his health was very low.
But some time after that, it has got changed and now Uther shields on the first hit from an enemy unit. Since he promised to help protect the base, it's quite awkward for him to just spend 45 seconds in Divine Shield every attack.

Level 23
tulee, you misunderstood him big time.

First of all, he's talking about the second human chapter, Blackrock and Roll. On this map, Uther cannot be controlled by you and guards your base. He patrols between the two ends of your base and kills any orc who attempts to destroy it.

Now, before some patch, Uther used to Divine Shield when his health was very low.
But some time after that, it has got changed and now Uther shields on the first hit from an enemy unit. Since he promised to help protect the base, it's quite awkward for him to just spend 45 seconds in Divine Shield every attack.
oh ok I see +P two chapter 2s with Uther in it =p

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Thanks for reporting the bugs light bolt30! Let see..

- Yes, I've not changed Uther's shielding in H2 at all, I think you are mistaken there

- I don't know what causes the voice overlapping bug, sorry D:
Its seemingly random bug, which is there sometimes, but not other times..

- I am sorry about the loss of your code, but please do go on, there are many more (better) items anyway in the last chapters!
I think i have found the cause of the problem, but it will require an update on the codes on all of the maps.
This big update I am planning when I have completed all the undead chapters.

- The level limits.. I think I've got it right? So I think you are mistaken again.
If you wouldn't mind could you give some actual figures for me to check?

EDIT:
Ok think I've got this sorted now for you guys

Here is a code for you guys, as promised:
Chapter6Code.jpg

Sorry its not exactly what you wanted, but most the good items are there and you could easily swap some stuff around on the next level.
There are new items to come anyway. And note that this code is for insane difficulty.

And here is the fixed McQva version for those (lilke Tulee) that still wanna play it.

And if anyone was curious what the bug was, its because the code is holding too much infomation.
So I've had to cut it down a little.

And lastly a big apology to McQva whos name I kept getting wrong 8D

Attachments

• 2P Undead06 McOvaBlood.w3x
    549.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Level 23
Thanks for reporting the bugs light bolt30! Let see..

- Yes, I've not changed Uther's shielding in H2 at all, I think you are mistaken there

- I don't know what causes the voice overlapping bug, sorry D:
Its seemingly random bug, which is there sometimes, but not other times..

- I am sorry about the loss of your code, but please do go on, there are many more (better) items anyway in the last chapters!
I think i have found the cause of the problem, but it will require an update on the codes on all of the maps.
This big update I am planning when I have completed all the undead chapters.

- The level limits.. I think I've got it right? So I think you are mistaken again.
If you wouldn't mind could you give some actual figures for me to check?

EDIT:
Ok think I've got this sorted now for you guys

Here is a code for you guys, as promised:
Chapter6Code.jpg

Sorry its not exactly what you wanted, but most the good items are there and you could easily swap some stuff around on the next level.
There are new items to come anyway. And note that this code is for insane difficulty.

And here is the fixed McQva version for those (lilke Tulee) that still wanna play it.

And if anyone was curious what the bug was, its because the code is holding too much infomation.
So I've had to cut it down a little.

And lastly a big apology to McQva whos name I kept getting wrong 8D

The voice overlapping happens when 1 person alt tabs out. I have had this problem before when my friend doesn't want to watch cutscenes when I do, so I always know when he isn't watching haha. No need to fix it, maybe just add this as a little side note to those who play the maps, that if 1 player tabs out then the cutscenes go a little strange.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
@McQvaBlood
I believe that it will fix that bug.

@Tulee
That would explain it! Well noticed.

@light bolt30
Its fine, thanks for the help

EDIT!! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE PROJECT HAS BEEN HOSTED!
This thread is now finished xD

So don't post anymore here anybody!

Heres a link to the new forum about the project: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2-player-campaign-665/

Its empty at the moment, I'll start posting sticky threads this afternoon!

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey guys im new to warcraft 3 co-op gaming.
I downloaded the human campaign zip file and extracted the files to the right folders inside warcraft 3 folder / maps.
I successfully created and played the first human stages with a friend over lan. Upon completion we got a message about our stats and a code (see screenshot).
At this point i have no idea what i'm meant to do. The game just hangs there and doesn't progress.
Am i meant to quit the game and load stage 2? and then type this code in? I couldn't find any instructions regarding how to use the code i was given.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_061116_230350_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_061116_230350_01.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 198
Hey guys im new to warcraft 3 co-op gaming.
I downloaded the human campaign zip file and extracted the files to the right folders inside warcraft 3 folder / maps.
I successfully created and played the first human stages with a friend over lan. Upon completion we got a message about our stats and a code (see screenshot).
At this point i have no idea what i'm meant to do. The game just hangs there and doesn't progress.
Am i meant to quit the game and load stage 2? and then type this code in? I couldn't find any instructions regarding how to use the code i was given.

Yes, quit the map and start the next one.

Then, when started type "-load IUtf-YrRF-ect..... " (your code, no quotes)

Status
Not open for further replies.