• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wich RP theme do you like best

Wich Theme you like best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
there have bin many types of Themes but i shall list a few main 1s for soul wishes 2 do something but we need 2 know wich RP you as a group of RPers like best

Now pick pweez

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Medieval, of course. I don't like space stuff. Besides, RP maps are not prepared for those themes. Who knows if, now that the limit has been expanded to 8MB, someone will take a step towards that direction. The only problem will be the download time.

Level 13
lol everthings even but other btw i wont be voting for idc wich theme goes for what soul's rp is going 2 be

Level 12
I prefer No Theme. (I chose other.) Mainly because it doesn't hinder anyone's imagination, and usually it's an unspoken agreement to not do future when people are building castle's and what not, or to do anything else that is quite rediculous.

However, my favorite theme of all time, is the "Perpetual Night" Theme. Basically my friends and I did this on DoB5 Ice, and had it time locked on midnight, and had the entire map covered with one weather of snow. And basically there were typically a few guys trying to find a way to end this perpetual darkness/snow, and then there were the guys trying to snuff out any light that humanity may have had in succeeding in such a goal. Then there were the guys in between, not really caring for either side, just accepting the darkness and trying to live another day.

Level 14
I think they are considering a text roleplay. No themes don't work on text rps because you need a set guideline or your rp will be all over everywhere. Anyway I have had great rps on every theme (except for present).

Soo this vote really tough I mean the fantasy/medevial theme are usually more put together because its a common topic that most are familer with. But the future/space rps give a rp people can truely be imaginative because the future is an unknown place and with the right explanations anything can happen. The Present/Current rps I don't like because you ahve set guidelines this is whats you can do this is what you can't do to say. So I certainly don't vote present/current. Now my best rp was fantasy of course, but I really like future rps because they give people a lot to shine on. I have never really gotten far on a post-apocalyptic and from what i've gotten on they are great.

So my first would be Other:post-Apocalyptic. Second would be Fantasy/Medevial. Third Space/Future (only because this is something I am presently involved in). Dead last is present/current.

Level 4
Steam Punk Theme lyk final fantasy 7, and the mix of technology in final fantasy 8s modern sorta theme, i lyk fallout 3's theme too, theas sumthin cool about old-skool-looking-new-technology, same with like ruggerd starwars equipment etc....

Level 10
Somehow, that's how I figured it would be. Fantasy, Future, Current. XD

Speaking of which, would anyone like to help create a new fantasy RP? I've been dying to add one to my list, since Order of Elders isn't updating as much anymore, and the new Dragon RP by Gath_Stormer isn't what I was hoping for. He's been trying to change my plot ideas. DX

If anyone's interested, please PM me. Feel free to give ideas too.

Status
Not open for further replies.