• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Competition #2 - Creep Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
Dumped the winged version, this one is far more fit for a faceless one :p (still have the other one as well)
Not many changes on the model, except the tentacly thingies on his legs, my main focus is on animations... Have Stand 1 and 2, Spell and Walk so far :(

Attachments

• StandWIP.JPG
    StandWIP.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 136
Level 5
attaching pix

CELESTEA IS HERE....nice dionesIIst, (god i spelled ur name right)...im gonna post pics of my blood elven ranger soon enuf.
Uses ingame textures. C+C PLZZZZZ

BLOOD ELVES ARE A SUBRACE. END OF STORY ^^

-Tessa

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 184
  • Untitled-4 copy.jpg2.jpg
    Untitled-4 copy.jpg2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Level 10
Dio, very nice faceless, but I reccomend that you take that chain out of his back and give him something more "faceless" If you know what that means:p But in all I give it a 3/5(for now)

Cele, ooooooo High elf:) only the bow looks kind of cheezy, its something a undead hero would use, but in all its great! 4.5/5

Werewulf...........10/5 very nice skin, it looks like something from WoW:)

Mephisto...........Hot pic, but you copied it off, so thats a spam post right there -1/5

Keep up the good work!:emote_grin:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Cool entry morpheus, and those particles on the hands are teamcolored in-game? Neat.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Fun entry Frank, I like it. Very creative.

One small problem though, make the talk animation looping, otherwise it will just freeze in-game after playing once.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Another fine entry, the spin animation is a big plus on that one.

But Callahan, we'll need to be seeing an in-game shot with that entry (just a formality.)

Level 10
6/5 callan:) Frank, I like the trent.....but, when I tested him, he has a bug which I cant detail on.....He uproots and reroots very fast when he walks......3/5 fix it up and it'll be 5/5:emote_grin:

Level 10
I liked the other 1 better.....2/5:( The skin needs work, but everything else is alright, I like the staff, but this looks rather........rushed?:emote_neutral:

BloodElves.jpg
Are these your model entries? Very good. The first one is great. My favorite so far, but what animations will they have? One of the best models I have ever seen.

These are WoW models... Which means Werewulf most likely will not enter with them, she just showed them to make clear the differebce between High Elves and Blood Elves...

Status
Not open for further replies.