• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Legacy] Modders Idea Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well then here goes. I'll leave this up for Drunken Jackal since his hero ideas and description are really good.

1. Nature Raiment or Forest Keeper?

Primary Attribute: Intelligence
Map Theme: Warcraft
Map Kind: AoS
Number of Spells: 4
Number of Normal Spells: 3 (4 levels)
Number of Ultimates: 1 (3 levels)
Restrictions: Should synergize well with his companion, Tyrande and at the same time be a counter for the third hero, Corrupted Maiden. Also needs to be a supporter.
Little Lore: Followed Tyrande who is summoned to help her brother-in-law, Illidan.
Little Info on Hero (Hero Name): Furion Stormrage
Hero Model/Skin/Request Response: View attachment TranquilFurion.mdx

2. Lucent Priestess

Primary Attribute: Agility
Restrictions: Should synergize well with her companion, Furion and at the same time be a counter for the fourth hero, Phantom Glaiver. Also needs to be a hunter or ganker (ambusher).
Little Lore: Summoned to help her brother-in-law, Illidan.
Little Info on Hero (Hero Name): Tyrande Whisperwind
Hero Model/Skin/Request Response: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...earch=priestess%20of%20the%20moon&d=list&r=20

3. Corrupted Maiden?

Primary Attribute: Intelligence
Restrictions: Should synergize well with her companion, Maiev and at the same time be a counter for the first hero, Furion. Also needs to be a supporter or nuker.
Little Lore: Befriended Maiev when she met Maiev and requested to kill Illidan but have the Night Elven pair in their way.
Little Info on Hero (Hero Name): Undecided
Hero Model/Skin/Request Response: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...25142/?prev=search=prime%20matron&d=list&r=20

4. Phantom Glaiver

Restrictions: Should synergize well with her companion, Corrupted Maiden and at the same time be a counter for the second hero, Tyrande. Also needs to be a hunter or ganker (ambusher).
Little Lore: Befriended the Corrupted Maiden when she met her and joined forces to kill Illidan but have the Night Elven pair in their way.
Little Info on Hero (Hero Name): Maiev Shadowsong
Hero Model/Skin/Request Response: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...me-blp-122534/?prev=search=warden&d=list&r=20

The three Night Elven heroes are related in lore-wise alongside Illidan while the demon is just a person who befriended the warden. I wanted a match with my two friends and my sister is on my team XD

Level 19
I am back in black!

Laethas, the keeper - STR
Abilities:

153325-albums2005-picture15696.jpg

Darkness - Aura
Passive, Inmate aura (icon not necesary). When a unit enters in X range to hero, and it's current life is 10% of hero's maximal life, it will get the darkness buff, getting slowed by Y%, until it leaves the range of the aura.
Range: ?
Cooldown: - seconds
Notes: I am not good making auras

Pain touch - point target
Creates a hand in the ground that touches units over it, units touched by this cursed hand get -X% armor, and are slowed by Y% for Z sec.
Range: 900
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Notes: Good for escape or gank

Dark focus - Unit Target
Focuses a dark lightning over targeted unit, dealing X damage per each second, and slowing down by Y%, link breaks if unit gets more than Z distance away from hero. Consumes X mana per each Y sec.
Range: 1000
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Notes: A smart enemy would try to keep near you to burn your mana out, so this is a double effect spell

Mana blast - Area Target
Blastes 1/3 of all mana of units in target area. Creates X dark orbs based in the amount of mana blasted. Hero can pick and orb to get Y% mana regen for Z sec. Orbs last X sec. Blasted mana deals 1/2 of mana as damage to units that were in area if hero picks all orbs.
Range: 600
Cooldown: 100 seconds
Notes: Orbs work as runes, son ANYONE can pick them all. Quicky actions can make you able to do the second effect

Ultimate:
True darkness - No Target
Hero envolves himself whit pure darkness, increasing the range of his aura to the double, and doubling it's effects. While on true darkness, dark focus force units to near hero instead and hero will divide his damage in area, dealing X% of damage to all units near him. Lasts Y sec.
Range: -
Cooldown: 200 seconds
Notes: Only changes dark focus ability

I think this guy is a good tank.

Level 12
Zombie - Footman
Number of Units: 1 atm
Number of Units with Strength base Attribute: 1
Map Kind: RPG
Number of Spells Per Unit: 3
Restrictions: The unit is a zombie model with the animation of the footman (defend animations included)

Last edited:
Level 19
Heres bethmachines request. BunnyAng is next.

Phases:

[tr][td]

Phase 1 Spells:

icons_11411_btn.jpg

Phase Info
Activates At: 100% health
Stops At: Death
Description: When his health becomes below 35%, his attack speed increased by 50% but his attack damage is reduced.

Head Bash - Point Target
Gilbert tries to lock into the target point and quickly rushes into it. Any unit hit is damaged, knocked back and stunned. If Gilbert hits a debris, he gets his head stuck for the same stun duration.
Range: 1200
Cooldown: 20-24 seconds
Notes: Scales damage and stun duration. Channels before he runs. He speed of Gilbert increases over time when rushing. If he hits a doodad, he is stunned. However, if it is a destructible, it is destroyed but his speed is slowed. When finished, he suffers a movement speed penalty.

Bile - Area Target
Gilbert shoots out acidic substances from his stomach to the target area. It slows any enemy unit and reduces their armor for a short duration. Additionally, if Gilbert hits a unit affected by Bile, the duration increases by .40 seconds per hit.
Cooldown: 14-20 seconds
Notes: Scales duration. Every hit increases the duration by .40 (can be changed).

Ground Shake - No Target
Gilbert slams the ground, dealing damage to all units around him. Additionally, rocks may fall from the cave, crushing and slows any enemy unit it hits.
Range: 0
Cooldown: 10-14 seconds
Notes: Scales rock fall chance and damage.

Ultimate:
Cling - No Target
Gilbert clings into the roof of the cave, becoming invulnerable for a short duration. He may cast his other abilities and gains bonus effects but may not attack. If the duration is over, he goes down from the roof without dealing any damage upon landing.

Head Bash - Gilbert leaps from the roof of the cave and crashes into the target point. Additionally, landing causes Ground Shake to automatically be casted, regardless of cooldown or mana cost. He still suffers a movement speed penalty here.
Bile - Gilbert shoots out the acid to the point below him and deals minimal damage, but greater armor reduction and duration. He uses health instead of mana when casting this.
Ground Shake - Gilbert slams the roof, which causes rocks to automatically crash down but deals no damage.
Cooldown: 90-120 seconds
Notes: Scales duration. Gilberts health and mana does not regenerate when this is active.
[/td][/tr]

This one was rushed a bit, forgive me if the icons were not matching in colors.

Level 19
Sorry for the short inactivity, I lost my internet connection for the past couple of days. Anyways, i'll work on yours right away and place it in this post.

EDIT:
Heres your requests:

Abilities:

Leap of Faith - Point Target
A weak hollow projection of Tyrande is fired upon to the target point, slowing all nearby enemy units. The nearest enemy unit is dealt magical damage as well. Casting this ability increases the Solidification of Tyrande by 10. If Tyrande has a Solidification of at least 30/35, she launches herself instead of a hollowed projection, further increasing the damage however lowering the slow duration.
Cooldown: 8-14 seconds
Notes: Scales slow duration, damage and Solidification bonus. You should find a new icon that fits the overall color scheme.

Eclipse Fade - Point Target
Tyrande quickly fades and slashes around the target point, dealing moderate physical damage and increasing her Solidification by 5. If Tyrande has a Solidification of at least 25, the damage dealt is increased but consumes Solidification instead of adding it.
Range: 800
Cooldown: 14-20 seconds
Notes: Scales damage and Solidification bonus.

Moons Eye - Area Target
A beam of dazzling light showers upon the target area, making all units receive zero magical damage. However, they get increased damage from all other sources. The highest level unit gains a Marked Buff, making them much more susceptible to damage. Tyrande gains 2 Solidification per unit affected and 3 for enemy units that have higher level than hers. If she has at least 50 Solidification, the Solidification bonus is removed as well as the magical resistance increase for enemy units only.
Range: 450
Cooldown: 24-36 seconds
Notes: Scales duration.

Ultimate:
Midnight Beats - No Target
Tyrande chants an ancient tune which doubles her Solidification amount immediately an removes any reduction as long as this ability lasts. Additionally, Tyrande gains bonus movement speed and attack speed.
Cooldown: 45-70 seconds
Notes: Scales duration and speed bonus.

She has no mana, but only Solidification, with a maximum amount of 100. It cannot be replenished by mana-regenerating potions.

Abilities:

Puppet - Unit Target
The Matron removes the inner despairs of the target enemy unit, making the target enemy unit attack allied enemy units but has all their negative buffs removed.
Cooldown: 16-24 seconds
Notes: Scales duration. The Matron cannot control the target enemy unit and the target enemy unit deals half their original damage and receives no damage from the allied units of The Matron, however, it can take damage from the enemy units allied units. Cannot target mega jungle creeps and heroes, but only regular jungle creeps.

Dimension Hop - No Target
The Matron quickly jumps into a pocket dimension of her, preventing her from being damaged and stalling any occurring DPS effects for a short duration. She can dodge incoming spells by casting this ability. This ability also passively increases her spell resistance.
Cooldown: 15-20 seconds
Notes: Scales duration. When the level of this skill is greater than 3, it removes all minor negative buffs. She becomes unselectable and not affected by any spells when hopped.

Shout of Despair - Point Target
A wave of sound is released by The Matron to the target point in a cone. Affected units get very small damage but have their armors reduced. If the enemy units armor is lower than the armor of The Matron, it is temporarily shattered, making it zero and rendering them Unarmored for a short duration.
Cooldown: 18-26 seconds
Notes: Scales duration and armor duration. The armor negation makes their armor of type Unarmored and have a value of 0.

Ultimate:
Dance of Death - No Target
The Matron spins and hurls knifes around her, dealing minimal physical damage to any enemy unit hit and marking them. She then warps and strikes all marked units again, dealing twice the previous damage. Finally, she backstabs the weakest enemy unit, dealing twice the previous damage.
Cooldown: 55-70 seconds
Notes: Scales base damage, which is based on her attack damage. Figuring out the weakest unit would be up to you, but I suggest make it the unit/hero with the lowest current health.

She counters Tyrande pretty well. She can dodge most of her spells with Dimension Hop. Puppet makes her an efficient jungler, as well as Dance of Death. Dance of Death becomes very well when combo'ed with Scream of Despair to allow for maximum damage output. For items, a general build would be stacking both attack damage and armor, making her a durable offensive support.

Last edited:
Level 12
I almost forgot the archmage hero. DJ want to do the archmage requested by BunnyAng? It's too much of a hassle since I'm not that good with hero ideas and since I lose motivation doing it in like a minute. In hero lores though, I don't. So I guess I'll leave it to you. No ogre hurrhurrs for now.

For Zyne's request:

Zombie Footman - Strength

Abilities:

Spiked Shield - On\Off
When activated, the Zombie Footman begins defending himself, receiving x% less damage from front attacks and having a x% chance to drain x% hp from nearby enemies, but reducing Zombie's movement & attack speed by x%.
Range:
#
Cooldown:
15 seconds
Notes:
When deactivated, caster will be stunned for 1 sec

Massacre - Passive
Every time the caster receives x attacks, his attack speed & chance for critical are increased by x% for x sec.
Range:
#
Cooldown:
#
Notes: #

Spread the Plague - No target
The Zombie Footman suicides, dealing x damage and infecting with poison neabry enemies within 300 range. Poison lasts x sec.
Range:
Cooldown:
#
Notes: Can be casted only when caster is below 25% hp.

Level 10
Where? Where are they?

Edit: Nevermind, found them. Reading....

Edit 2: I like the Despair Demon. It's pretty annoying to have the Hop especially in games like DotA and against enemies with long spell cooldowns. Although i get a little confused with what does the Dance of Death do. So, it just attacks all units, wait a while, attack all again at double damage, wait again, then strike the weakest hero/unit with the lowest current hp at double damage of previous damage? Still, I'll be waiting for the other two heroes and I won't rush you.

Last edited:
Level 10
Yeah, that'd be like Faerie Dragon in DotA. I like it.

Edit: By the way, what do you mean in the Lucent Priestess's spell Moon's Eye about the if Solidification is above 50, the bonus solidification is removed and the magic resistance is increased for enemies only.

Last edited:
Level 19
Yes, but I accidentally added magic resistance there instead of all other damage sources. My bad there.

Here's your other heroes:

Abilities:

Wisp Bond - Unit Target
Furion forms a bond between the target enemy unit and the nearest allied hero, which temporarily reduces both units movement speed for a short duration. If the bond reaches a certain distance, it breaks and slams each unit together, dealing magical damage to only the enemy unit.
Cooldown: 10-14 seconds
Notes: Scales damage. This compliments Tyrande very well due to her preference of long-ranged combat. If there is no nearby allied hero, it is linked on Furion instead.

Detonate - Area Target
Furion summons a wisp into the target area which automatically detonates upon reaching its center, knocking back all units regardless of alliance. It also debuffs all allied units from weak negative buffs and prevents any enemy units from gaining positive buffs.
Notes: Scales armor reduction duration and knock back distance. Works quite well with Wisp Bond and Moons Eye of Tyrande.

Soul Catch - Passive
If Furion lands a critical hit, the next attack would fire a wisp instead, which clings on the enemy unit and steals its life by a set amount for a short duration, but Furion only gains half of the life stolen. However, if Furion and the affected unit are in a Wisp Bond, the lifesteal duration is increased and the percent life stolen is increased as well.
Cooldown: 0 seconds
Notes: Scales duration and lifesteal amount. Deals magical damage for the life steal.

Ultimate:
Uproot - Area Target
Furion uses the roots below the target area to entangle all enemy units, stunning them for a short duration and inflicting physical damage upon stunning them. Additionally, if an enemy unit has a negative buff obtained from Furion or any other allied hero, they are slowed for a shorter duration after.
Cooldown: 45-70 seconds
Notes: Scales duration and damage. Fairly weak damage, but the stun can max out to even 3 seconds.

Just ask someone to recolor the purple skin and make it have a similar color to the icon.

He complements Tyrande very well since he slows down enemy units quite effectively and Detonate may stall or even prevent the Dimension Hop of that pesky Despair Demon.

Level 10
So you mean that the magic resistance is meant to be replaced with a higher increased damage from all sources, right?

Nice. So just to be sure.

1. Does Detonate damage?
2. What do you mean by if Furion lands a Critical strike? Soes he need a critical strike item?
3.Does Detonate lower armor?
4. When the wisp clings onto the enemy, the life stolen is gained per second or gained after the wisp disappears?

That's all.

Level 19
Yes. Regarding your questions:

1. No it does not, it only debuffs allied units and prevents enemy units from gaining any buffs. So any ability that heavily relies on a buff would be automatically canceled.
2. All heroes should have a base critical chance, which may be extremely low. I could not think of anything else, so I just made it a critical strike. If you do not want it, I suggest making it take effect after a certain number of ability casts (ex.: after 5 spells, the next attack Soul Catch becomes active).
3. My bad there again, I got confused there, it should be Scales buff duration instead of armor reduction duration.
4. It is gained per second, but remember, only a portion is transferred to Furion.

Finally, here's your last hero, the Phantom Glaiver.

Abilities:

Shadowdance - Passive
Trhes tries to deflect each attack, increasing her dodge rate by a certain percent for every second when she is out of battle. The dodge rate caps at 80% and when it reaches more than 50%, her armor increases as well by the same rate.
Notes: Scales dodge rate bonus per second. Dodge rate is increased by percent and armor is increased based on the dodge rate. It's up to you to figure out the formula.

Backstab - Unit Target
Trhes quickly fades from battle and reappears on the back of the target enemy unit, dealing an automatic critical strike. If Trhes deals damage greater than 25% of the enemy units maximum health, they are slowed for a short duration. This ability also passively increases Trhes critical power.
Range: Varies
Cooldown: 10-18 seconds
Notes: Scales range and critical power. Slow would be mediocre, both on slow percentage and duration.

Mind Collapse - Area Target
Trhes summons a collapsing mental force around the target area, preventing any enemy and allied unit from exiting it for a second and dealing magical damage. No allied unit may enter except for Trhes herself.
Range: #
Notes: Scales slow duration and damage. This ability may be exposed by Tyrande due to its magical damage output.

Ultimate:
Dismember - Point Target
Trhes warps into the target point then faces her point of origin then rushes into that point, dragging any unit in her path with her, reducing their armor upon impact and dealing physical damage in an area to all enemy units that she had dragged.
Cooldown: 30-60 seconds
Notes: Scales physical damage and number of units dragged. What this does is she teleports to the target point then rushes back to her point of origin and drags all enemy units with her. Good for messing up an enemies positioning, but has a mediocre range.

Also, I off-shot the cooldown rates of most of your heroes, especially the other 3, so you might consider changing those cooldown times.

She's based on getting face to face with her foes, contrary to Tyrande's play style of long ranged combat.
Her name is not Maeiv intentionally, which I would further explain on the story. Speaking of the story, can you give me a basis/overview of what story you would like?

Level 10
I see. I understand now about the critical thing. It's like a chance where the damage suddenly rises higher. So you meant Maiev is Thresh? The overview story is like Illidan is getting swamped with the attack from the combined forces of the rebellious fel orcs, Magtheridon....or Kil'jaeden's (i'm not sure who should be the protaganist) demons and Maiev's Watchers. so, Illidan calls for Tyrande to help but Furion insisted to follow for concern of her safety. You can either make the story talk about their reason of joining the war or talk about their abilities like dota. Its up to you :)

Edit: Or both. As long as i have enough space to slot in their skills and stats in the description.

Last edited:
Level 19
Here's your lore request anyways:

Trhes, the Phantom Glaiver - AGI

AoS

Lore:
After Illidan's escape from captivity from Maeiv, she has spent the last few years chasing him down in an epic tale of cat and mouse. Over time, her numbers grew less and Illidan's forces grew even more and more, to the point where Maeiv knew that it was almost hopeless to catch him. But, that was when she met The Matron.

She was told of the power of the fallen Warden known as Trhes, a Night Elf who joined the [FORCE NAME 1] when Azeroth was still young due to an ancient artifact which she possessed. Trhes was known to hunt down the enemies of [FORCE NAME 1 LEADER] with much ease, becoming known as the "Phantom Glaiver". The Matron then accompanied Maeiv further into [PLACE NAME] and contacted the ancient warden.Upon striking a deal with her, Maeiv was forever lost and was then reborn as Trhes, the Phantom Glaiver, the Blade of the Outlands.

"I am Trhes, and you shall bow down before me."
- Trhes, the Phantom Glaiver
[tr]

Tyrande Whisperwind, the Lucent Princess - AGI

AoS

Lore:
"You see the moon, but I see Tyrande", as Furion says. Tyrande was born under the favor of the goddess Elune and was blessed with the might of the moon. Tyrande was always known to represent it, from its mysteries to its might. She was even known to somehow phase into the Ethereal plane, becoming a spirit and solid again. Tyrande climbed up into the Night Elven society, claiming numerous jobs, but most notably as a Judge on the Night Elf crimes.

When Illidan was attacked by the rebellious forces of the Fel Orcs, [MAIN ENEMY] and Trhes, he sought out for help to Tyrande. She then remembered the act of treason Maeiv took after becoming Trhes, the infamous Warden despised and forgotten by the Night Elves and took this as an opportunity to bring vengeance to Maeiv and help Illidan as well. However, Furion was concerned of her safety and was distrusted of Illidan, but after a heated debate, Tyrande and Furion eventually joined Illidan to fight on his side along with her other allies to bring justice to Maeiv and defend her fellow Night Elf.

"May the wrath of Elune strike down upon you!"
- Maeiv
[tr]

Furion Stormrage, Natures Raiment - INT

AoS

Lore:
During the advent of the attack of the Burning Legion, Furion was faced with a then-unknown being known Kesh the Broken, a horrible being was a breed between the Eredar and the Nathrezim, with the ability to travel between worlds and possibly even create them. Kesh locked him and Furion into a place within the Great Dark and fought for a day in Azeroth, but a millennium there. Furion eventually landed a deadly blow, using the energy of the Great Dark to seal Kesh and slowly degrade him into mortality. After his return, Furion was slowly becoming a demon, a druid-like Satyr, which was revealed to be their plan. However, with the aid of Velen, Furion slowly gain in touch with his old self again and also gained newfounded abilities. However, his abilities are still far from mastery and he only uses it at times of great adversary.

Now, Illidan has sought help from Tyrande due to the attacks of nearby demonic forces. Furion then accompanies her due to the concern of her safety along with a few Night Elves forces to push back these demons to where they came from. Still, Furion fears that this attack is not just a normal one, but one of greater proportions, possibly including his old enemy.

"You are no mortal, but a god!"
- Velen, referring to the new abilities of Furion
[tr]

The Matron, Despair Demon

AoS

Lore:
The Matron once took the form of a Kirin Tor mage, who had a fascination with the demons and was known to be also a member of a cult of demon-worshippers. When the mages discovered her affiliation, she ran away from them and lived a life known as the Matron, a persuasive and wandering saleswoman who sold ancient demonic artifacts. On her journeys, she met a man named Alistair Ingel, a human warrior to whom she fell in love with. Both of them lived a new life after meeting each other and wandered the roads of Kalimdor as travelers, until the faithful day that they were attacked by the trickster demon known as Vasht, the Liar.

Vasht told her that she would give her and Alistair eternal love and an unbreakable love if she returned one of the artifacts she kept with her for a long time about the Warden Trhes. But Vasht broke his word and turned Alistair into his human host. Due to her rage, the Matron slayed the once-Alistair and forced Vasht to be locked with her for an eternity. After this act, The Matron become the embodiment of despair. An eternal reminder of broken love who only exists to spread her despair to others.

"You, you shall feel my despair!"
- The Matron
[tr]

I'm not exactly a WoW lore guru, so you should find some lore mistakes here and there. The stories are somewhat simple, due to again, my lack of knowledge of the WoW lore. Also, I made it take place in an alternate universe of Warcraft, and I might redo Furion to fit his lore.

Feel free to edit them.

Level 10
It's actually pretty good. I like them all except for the Furion lore since I'm going to use the standard furion. The story is quite interesting even though it didn't fit.

Edit: Mind if i request some more tomorrow?

PS: The Flesh Abomination is done, although i can't add them into my project without crashing it.

Couldn't wait :p

1. Dreameater

Number of Normal Spells: 3
Number of Ultimates: 1
Restrictions: He should be a hit-and-run style hero. Also plays with illusions or mana manipulation (if you want to fit the theme of Dreameater or you have something better). Very fragile and easily killed early on, but becomes extremely powerful later on (must not be imbalanced).
Little Lore: Nagas are under Illidan, of course he's in the war.
Little Info on Hero (Hero Name): Undecided
Hero Model/Skin/Request Response:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ter-49864/?prev=search=dreameater&d=list&r=20

2. Tidal Guardian

Primary Attribute: Strength
Number of Normal Spells: 3
Restrictions: A tank who has high mobility that makes he's enemies scream "Holy Fu...!!" everytime he springs out from nowhere. (assuming they know him well).
Little Lore: Nagas are under Illidan, of course he's in the war too. Perhaps a general of the naga royal guards.

Little Info on Hero (Hero Name): Auroth
Hero Model/Skin/Request Response:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...?prev=search=naga%20royal%20guard&d=list&r=20

Last edited:
Name: Ezherus, the Pharaoh
Primary Attribute: Inteligence
Map Theme: Fantasy
Map Kind: Hero Arena
Number of Spells: 5
Number of Normal Spells: 4
Restrictions: Uses this skin: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/lich-blp-198579/?prev=d=list&r=20&u=-Grendel

Name: Avuron, the Doombringer
Restrictions: Uses this skin: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/herodeathknight-blp-195907/?prev=d=list&r=20&u=-Grendel

Name: Urozan, the Daemon
Restrictions: Uses this skin: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/herodreadlord-blp-196019/?prev=d=list&r=20&u=-Grendel

Level 6
Little Map Info: An arena based survival game with a linear story mode through each arena.
Map Theme: Warcraft/medieval
Map Kind: RPG/Arena/Survival
Subquests: None
Number of Quests: 12
Quest Kind/s: Gather, Kill, Escort, Deliver, Destroy Buildings
Quest Giver/s: No quest giver, done through entering 'story mode' you are taken to the next quest in the chain, a sort of 'adventure'.
Quest Giver/s Location/s: N/A
Area of Quest/s: Forest, river, mountains, plains, barrens, forsaken, villages, camps, swamp
Base Quest Info: Main linear story culminating in a final battle
Restrictions: The heroin is a villager, map sizes for each quest are smallish.

Any response is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Level 19

Lightarn, Storm Weaver - INT
Abilities:

Unsable camp - Area Target
Creates a great cloud filled whit electricity over target area, after X sec. Either a big ligtning will struck middle of area, dealing X damage, or many small lightnings will fall periodically, dealing Y damage, for a period of Z sec.
Range: 1000
Cooldown: 50 seconds
Notes: Random effectness

Storm manifest - No target
Hero jumps to clouds and joins them as one. Makes hero untargetable (NOT invulnerable) for X sec, and when hero returns to ground he will cast stomp and slow down near units by Y% for X sec.
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Notes: Hero can move while in this form

Spark - Point Target
Creates a huge concentration of lightning behind hero. Hero can enter it to cancel spell and gain X% mana and life. Any enemy that touches the sphere will get X damage and cancel the spell, also will get Y movement speed reduction for Z sec. After the first channeling, hero throws the ball to target point, dealing X damage in a small area and slowing down by double of the last aplied slow in a X range.
Cooldown: 90 seconds
Notes: Double slow stuff impossible? tell it...

Ultimate:
Requiem of lightning - Global Target
Channeling. After X sec, hero sends lightning waves all around the map that fall into random areas, dealing X AoE damage in those areas, area size equal to heros vision. Any hero killed this way will provoke the repetition of the spell. Sends a maximum of Y waves.
Cooldown: 210 seconds
Notes: Like shockwave but lightning matter and thought air (flying) instead, recomnd to use a hight angle so it looks like they fly up really much. waves should have slow speed.

Ulti coming soon... whit icons.

Last edited:
Level 6
TheHerb, can you elaborate on the Map Info? I can't understand you that much.

Okay so it's a single player rpg type game. You kill things, level up, buy better gear etc. Instead of having an open world you teleport from the HUB to individual 'arenas' that you can fight mobs in, either random or customised. I figured a cool third mode would be to have a story mode through each arena I make, which will also introduce players to each individual setting. basically I want to have say 12 quests, one for each arena. arena sizes are relatively smallish. The quests will take you through each level one by one until there's a final quest in the last arena. if possible i'd like the quests to all link up somehow so it feels like you're progressing towards a final goal rather than it being all disjointed. Choose the setting for each quest in the way that best fits the story or is easiest for you to write, I can build the terrain around the quest line. If I haven't added an adequate description i'll gladly clarify anything else, and I can send you the map for an example of what the 'arenas' are like.

EDIT: Oh and it doesn't have to be completely serious, if it's humourous that works just as well. You can also pick any type of unit you want for any of the quests.

Level 19
i cant understnd the spark
easy. Creates a lightning ball behind hero. Any enemy can enter it to stop the channeling and get damage or the hero can enter to stop the channeling getting health an mana. Once channeled, hero throws to ball to targeted point was it? dealing damage and slowing down by the double of the last slow applied over that unit (the unit in the point). Make a normal slow instead.

Level 19
Here's your request BunnyAng:

Abilities:

Dream Coil - Unit Target
Murkshadow makes the target unit feel drowsy, adding a Drowsy buff to the target unit which lasts for a short duration. After the buff expires, the unit falls into a deep sleep for a short duration, making them unable to perform any actions, but awake upon being attacked.
Cooldown: 14-8 seconds
Notes: Reduces Drowsy buff duration and scales sleep duration. When the sleeping unit is attacked by a normal attack or spell not from Murkshadow, they are awaken.

Living Nightmare - Unit Target
Murkshadow shows a terrifying sight to the enemy unit, making them cower in fear. The target unit flees from the scene of the battle and is unable to move for a very short duration. If the target unit is asleep and is hit with this ability, they still remain in the state of sleeping but receive damage per second instead. This ability also passively increases the vision of Murkshadow.
Cooldown: 12-9 seconds
Notes: Scales fear duration, sight range and damage per second. Just tint the glow to a bluish hue.

Midnight Pulse - Passive
Every second ability or 5th attack hit, this ability becomes active and allows Murkshadow to send out a deadly aura of fear in a small area around him, dealing magical damage and adding True Sight to all affected units for a short duration at the cost of a portion of his own health.
Notes: Scales magical damage and buff duration. The buff makes the enemy revealed only to Murkshadow even though they are invisible or out of his vision range, and the damage is mediocre at best, but good for farming creeps.

Ultimate:
Lucid - Area Target
Murkshadow engulfs the target area in a living dream, indistinguishable from reality. The affected enemy units see all other units as spirits and are unable to tell if they are a friend of an enemy, making them able to attack allied units as well. Also, if the affected unit is a hero, they are sent with horrifying visions, making their screen fade, shake or blur once in a while.
Range: 400-600
Cooldown: 90 seconds
Notes: Scales Lucid duration. An enemy unit at Lucid receives more damage from Murkshadow's spells.

This one is hell of hard to implement, especially his third and final skill. He relies on his Dream Coil-Living Nightmare combo, with can deal a lot of damage from the spells and Murkshadow himself. His Lucid id extremely dangerous, and you would never want to be in it.

Abilities:

Finesse - Hidden Passive
Auroth uses Finesse instead of mana, which increases per successful attack dealt to an enemy unit. Finesse always caps at 100 and when it is above 50, Auroth gains bonus movement and attack speed. Finesse may not be regenerated with potions or spells and decreases when Auroth is outside of battle.
Notes: Finesse gained per attack scales at levels which are multiples of 7 or 10, its up to you.

Suppressing Strike - No Target
Auroth tries to execute an enemy unit in his next strike, leaving the enemy with 1 HP if their health is below a certain percentage, but dealing no damage above that percentage. If Auroth deals no damage, he is knocked back.
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Notes: Scales health requirement for damage. The percentage is generally low, maybe starting at 5% and capping at around 7% or 10%. If he does not deal damage, the Finesse cost is doubled as well.

Tri-Force - Unit Target
Auroth deals thrice his regular attack damage in a single strike to the target enemy unit and knocks them back due to the immense force given. However, after casting this spell, Auroth may not attack for a short duration.
Range: 128 - 400
Cooldown: 12-6 seconds
Notes: Scales range and attack penalty duration. Casting Tri-Force adds four attacks worth of Finesse.

Slither In - Point Target
Auroth limbers up then slithers into the target point with speed, knocking back all enemy units in his path. Additionally, he places a sticky liquid to enemy units, reducing their armor and attack speed for a short duration.
Range: 900-1200
Cooldown: 14-8 seconds
Notes: Scales duration and range. For every two enemy units hit, he gains a point of Finesse.

Ultimate:
Sinking Puddle - Area Target
Auroth creates a puddle of water for a moderate duration, which slows all units in it and entering it for a short duration. The slow increases the longer the puddle is active, and when it reaches a certain threshold, the puddle sinks into itself, dragging everything in it and near it to its center.
Range: 550
Cooldown: 55-35 seconds
Notes: Scales slow, puddle duration and reduces threshold.

This ones a risky hero to use, requiring proper execution of abilities, else all fails.

On the side note, I would want to tell you guys that I MIGHT be inactive for the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Level 10
Very nice. Don't worry i'm kinda busy now with my items arrangement and the hero ideas but i'll be back to "murder" you again in a few weeks XD. Oh i forgot to mention that some hero's abilities are unable to be done. The ones are related to getting the damage and armor data and stacking buffs :(. Such are Xacoutyl's ultimate, Twin Poison and his third ability but i haven't list them all yet though.

PS: I just want to inform you that i'd like my future requests to not include detection of armor and bounty (except if it is related to armor gain or loss by integers and extra bounty by integers too) since getting them are rather impossible. No harm though.

Edit: I have a question on the Dreameater's ultimate. The affected units inside will take the nightmare until they leave the area or until a timer ends?

Last edited:
Level 10
Thanks for understanding. I really am excited to get the Dreameater into the game. He's gonna be a real living nightmare when his ultimate gets everyone. Also, does Midnight Pulse give an active ability that allows him to cast on his own and disappears after or triggers the moment the quota is reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.