• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSavageStrike

Reactions: Somnium
made for a request by somnium.
updated. moar outlines.

Keywords:
savage, strike, water, naga, myrmidon, storm, bolt, stun, smash, shlash, swing, cut, weapon, water,
Contents

BTNSavageStrike (Icon)

Reviews
09:38, 6th Aug 2009 oh_snap: Can't honestly tell what exactly it is. Looks like a blob of gold. It's blurry as well. 14:29, 14th Aug 2009 zombie2279: I guess it's adequate. The style is okay, but the random brushings and the fact that you can't...

M

09:38, 6th Aug 2009
oh_snap: Can't honestly tell what exactly it is. Looks like a blob of gold. It's blurry as well.

14:29, 14th Aug 2009
zombie2279: I guess it's adequate. The style is okay, but the random brushings and the fact that you can't really tell what it is is rather disturbing. I guess it's approvable with a 3,5.

Level 10
It looks fine but it's hard to tell what it is, but as long as it looks good it doesn't matter that much i suppose. :)

Level 4
I love the idea, and the details are great, but the handle is very, very thick (It's a handle of an anchor, right?). Anyway, like people said, make it easier to see what it is, and if it is an anchor from a Naga, look at the unit with this weapon in game and work off that a little. Just trying to help, good luck. :)

Level 4
You know, part of me says, yes it's abstract and confusing, but honestly I've had as much trouble making out a couple Blizzard icons so it's not too bad.