• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Your self image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey!

let's discuss self image. the perspective you think is you? who you think you are when you look at yourself in your head! hmm what I mean to say.

who do you see yourself as?
and
what is the reality of it, who you are as others see you as?

personally I consider myself to be all powerful rule of all. but,I'm pretty sure others see me as lazy, shy and stupid.

in my defence, I'm a writer, programmer and work in the construction field as a contractor.
in their defence, they never see me work and don't believe I wrote or programmed the things I wrote and programmed.

back to the topic:

what is your self image?
what are you in reality?
defence of self and their defence.

and one last question. what do you do when something contradicts your perspective of self?

I see myself as a Conquerer in some way, (Even though I haven't conquered anything)
See as the thing I collect (Skills and Ability to do something, Items, Anime I've watched, "Apprentice") as a map, and see the part i've completed/learned/mastered/collected as my territory/place that i conquered.

I would think myself like Orochimaru in Naruto, only that i don't have it's power and intelligence

And a warrior where see's challenges as enemy where I shall defeat it, big challenges as wars that i shall overcome. And have a list of people/classmate that better than me that i plan to overthrown in term of skills/result.

And I see myself as an evil person, where i will kill them silently by, making them as stepping stone, in a way like helping them (Which make them practice less and get rusty) and appear to be a lazy person to the others to make other feels no thread from me and slack of while less lazy when people not see me

In reality (And In Hive) im just an asshole

Level 21
A piece of trash who is so stuck up in his own problems that he can't see the bigger picture

A piece of annoying shit

what is your self image?
Horrible

what are you in reality?
Underneath all the self loathing and depression I like to think that I'm a smart and kind person.

what do you do when something contradicts your perspective of self?
Nothing

Level 21
I usually see myself as a, ehm... "cool nerd" because I'm the guy who gets the good grades in the class BUT I am not the one that is always harassed by bullies or does the homework to others because he's been forced to do so. Right now I see myself as the star of the school because I just retrieved my 5 good A*, something that doesn't happen often in my city.
I consider myself intelligent and kind but also polemical and stubborn on some occasions. Others sometimes see me as the classic "good guy" of the situation but sometimes also as an arrogant. Well, it's not easy not to seem arrogant when you got the highest scores in the whole school. Whatever I say is often seen as an act of bragging even when I have no intention of doing that.

Level 19
Whatever I say is often seen as an act of bragging even when I have no intention of doing that.

I got the highest mark for science in primary school. 94%. I received certificates and bla bla bla. thing is, I never bragged about it. My parents put up my brothers photos for coming 24 in a cycling race, but my certificates went unposted. I myself didn't think anything of it because I thought that achievement would be small compared to the rest of my school life. how was I supposed to know I would never achieve it again.

when I was in grade 8 I came first in the grade for the end year report. I received an engraved trophy.... didn't brag.

there after I never reached that level again. in fact my marks became so bad my parents began to realise how much of an achievement those things were... they offered to hang them up with a comment, 'we should actually hang those up'...

a bit to late don't you think?

life's too short not to brag. be proud of what you have now, you might not have it for very long.

Level 20
I see myself as a guy who is on a wierd mix...I love gaming,yet i also have been going into a boxing gym for 2 years.I love waching anime and animated stuff(that most of people consider is for "soft" people) yet i am considering to go follow a amateur carrier on a brutal sport such as boxing.

I consider myself,generally a quiet person that mind his own business.I think i'am smart(not for long if i consider to do pro boxing :p) sinc on my seasons ending exams of the high school I took like three 9 and one 10 (its a system that Instead of letters uses numbers and goes from 4 which is the lowest grade to 10 which is the highest)

Level 35
This is how I image myself (the dude, obviously):

Dan-Bilzerian-mini-gun-670x447.jpg

This is how I look like:

1765952198_66d53f7d71.jpg

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Mapmaker, gamer, programmer, procrastinator, student.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
Does my butt make me look fat?

Ya... so what's up with that? How the hell did I get fat-ish.

I mean come on!!!! I exercise at least once a week(cross fit, look it up) I don't eat unless I'm hungry and I eat slowly often with a tea spoon. Yet I'm developing muffing top and what looks like belly

COME ON!:ogre_rage:

What the hell... how can I fix this? Anyone got any suggestions?

Questions:

1.Are you fat/getting fat?
2.Do you exercise?
3.what's a good belly workout?
4.Any secrets to loosing weight?

Don't judge me:ogre_icwydt:

Level 13
Hey there, i eat alot but still dont get fat. Maybe its in the genetics man. Haha also if u want to become thin drastically fast, heres what u should do: first, do not sleep for say 1 - 2 days that should make u thinner and while ur at it fap alot i mean alot! 10 times a day or even more. Also if u can stay awake more than 1-2 days the better. Just dont forget to fap. Haha. Try it! Hey there this is offtopic right so this is allowed here yes?

I see myself as someone with unknown potential, even after 18 years of living my life.
When I work hard I aim for near flawless unless I don't enjoy what I'm doing.
I find that I get drawn back from my attention to detail and loose track of what I'm doing and can be stubborn about my style of doing things.
Whiles I get accurate in one field of element I end up missing a lot of what's important.

I can be high above the rest or unproductive.
Although with unfamiliar situations I can be slow at first but fast when I get the hang of it.
My life sucks lol.

Level 28

An Inglorious and Solitary Person...

A classic human guy, and people see me as a Regenerador!?

what is your self image?

images

what are you in reality?

I'm only the shade of the old me!

what do you do when something contradicts your perspective of self?

I wish I was dead!?

Level 18
Y'all complaining about how you get fat fast...I'm trying to put on weight for 1 year now, and God am I failing at that...No matter how much I eat, my body will literally devour it in a matter of minutes, and I'm back at the start. I started exercising to try to put on some muscles, and yeah, I managed to put some, but they are just a bit defined (Normal athletic body), nothing huge to put on some weight.

I think I have a monster metabolism. XD

Level 13
Im not even joking. Steroids can help u grow muscles as it allows u to regenerate ripped muscles thus allowing u to work out and rip more muscle. I also need to mention that some doctors prescribe it to their patients. From what i know the only draw back is it weakens ur bones.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Y'all complaining about how you get fat fast...I'm trying to put on weight for 1 year now, and God am I failing at that...No matter how much I eat, my body will literally devour it in a matter of minutes, and I'm back at the start. I started exercising to try to put on some muscles, and yeah, I managed to put some, but they are just a bit defined (Normal athletic body), nothing huge to put on some weight.

I can relate a bit, I can't get fat no mater what I eat, difference is that I don't give a fuck about being slim.
Fuck workout, it's boring.

Level 18
Go on a diet of bread... bread not only stuffs up your metabolism but it also clogs you... so you will gain weight even if you're not trying

I know that. No, it does not do anything to me, it just gets devoured as everything else...

Im not even joking. Steroids can help u grow muscles as it allows u to regenerate ripped muscles thus allowing u to work out and rip more muscle. I also need to mention that some doctors prescribe it to their patients. From what i know the only draw back is it weakens ur bones.

Just stop..

I can relate a bit, I can't get fat no mater what I eat, difference is that I don't give a fuck about being slim.
Fuck workout, it's boring.

Workout is awesome, and you feel awesome and fulfilled afterwards. You should try it. =)

Level 19
From what i know the only draw back is it weakens ur bones.

and your boners..
-_________________-

I've got another problem. pimples. what is the master cure for this defective development process of adolescence. I woke up today and the side of my head is swollen. with nasty disgusting zits. what is the cure and do you have the same problem

tell us your zit story and how you survived the week.

Last edited:
Level 35

it'll go away when you're older, I used to have the same shit when I was your age

How I view myself (with uni flatmates)
- Serious "old man" with mild megalomania
- Intellectual or at least more so than most flatmates

How I view myself (with family)
- Joker "old man" with mild megalomania
- "Runt of the litter"
-------------------------------------------
How uni flatmates view me
- Weird guy who bakes cakes at midnight
- Lightest weight in the flat (alcohol)
- Argumentative with negligible Sympathy (Does not apologize)
- Scavenger (Eats leftover food, walks to avoid spending money on the bus, shops at cheapest place available)
- Cat (Sits on counters/ledges and high places instead of chairs along with above two traits, I list it because they've actually said it to describe me)

How family members view me:
- Teller of Dad Jokes
- Emptier of Fridge
- Reflection of my Father ("Old man")
- Baker
- Cat (Have also said it to describe me)
How I actually am at uni:
- Shut in who bakes cakes at midnight when the kitchen is empty
- Means everything he says (sans mixing up words) leading to refusal to apologize (I only say sorry if I am actually sorry rather than as a "we should just get along" gesture)
- Jokes with friends but avoids conversation with flatmates (lack of any common interests and point below)
- Finds Flatmates intolerable when they are drunk leading to a more irritable demeanor

How I actually am at home:
- Pretty much same as how my family views me

That should pretty much cover it
Fat Questions:
Are you fat? No
Do you Exercise? Walk 4 miles most weekdays (walking to and from Uni)
Good Belly Workout? No idea
Any secrets to losing weight: I'd say probably genetics, I have a high Carb high Fiber diet generally speaking and most things I bake I end up giving other people (except fruit cake)

Level 19
damn it's raining

uhm. self image is a battle for me since I have a very random personality. I seem to be a different person from minute to minute

my only Constance are my hobbies, writing, poetry, programing, sword fighting(bukijutsu), excessive exercise and herbology.

my taste in music is extreme. I have got to be the only person who likes both heavy metal and classical music. I generally listen to any song with meaning and more that a paragraph of story to it.

my tastes in girls are the girls that can dominate me. I don't know why but I'm attracted to independent, graceful dominating women of power. also really free spirited women.

my choice in friends? that varies but the most importAnt thing is absolute devotion. I'm committed to them, they better be damn well committed to me.

well I guess that's me, one late thing however!!! I hate doing nothing, I can't do it... the absence of doing is unbearable to me

Level 22
Me? I'm the anti-social, grouchy, fantastically old, unwitty bro next door, that is 50 meters away, probably. I suck at measuring things.

My hive acquaintances call me a gent, but I disagree. I just do shit that nobody will benefit from, except me.

To my classmates and teachers, I'm the asshole who preaches shit like "cheating at school will bring misfortunes at work." and "No substitute for hard work." and the pretentious "I failed my exams, but not my values. I'd like to cry alone now."

To family, I'm the snobby fag who complains:"Wind down those windpipes, too noisy." at every reunion.

I'm also fond of giving shit advice like "Stop womanizing when your funds are inadequate.", "Calling your peer stupid is the same as accepting your own stupidity, much more the case if it was your family.", "It's been said that respect is earned, go earn some of mine, gimme a massage." and the most famous "What time is it? Well, it's time to buy your own watch."

Status
Not open for further replies.