• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Your self image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
what motivates personality? I always thought it was our perception of authority, as we act differently according to how much power we think we possess

but now I'm not sure. what do you guys think

Level 16
who do you see yourself as?
a pessimist who sees the bad in everything first, a sensitive person that is easily affected by people's view on me. Hard to complement and has a high standard on most things that even myself can't reach. Afraid of being looked down upon and thus would compensate by telling of one's achievement without intention of bragging. seen as bragging anyways. a very trusting person, like, i could have just met you two days later and will tell you most of my secrets (not that it matters if it could get revealed anyway)
can't word my sentences correctly to convey my feelings to a person, so i just word it straight as i meant it. And often get misunderstood. for e.g: "your makeup is bad" they would see it as an insult but i meant something like, "you are prettier without makeup".
i treasure friends and look out for their safety. Although i easily trust people, it's hard for me to look at them as friends. More like an acquaintance i could easily trust (lol i have an askewed view on friendships) Voted most likely to jump to danger without thinking.
also self centered to some degree

what is the reality of it, who you are as others see you as?
my friends used to see me as someone you can count on. Probably even now, i don't know. they say i'm a good looking person and get called sexy oftentimes. Get called an Idiot for being a magnet for gays and girls and not taking an advantage of the situation (there was this time where a girl (8/10) put an umbrella over me to shade me from the sun, i got surprised and hurriedly left instead of striking up a conversation( not that it matters for me, i'm quite used to it) there was also this gay who would offer me a good amount of money if he could sniff my neck)
a No Girlfriend Since Birth (NGSB) they're pretty mad and confused about me why
(i don't know either, i'm so used to being single that i don't think i can move away from that)
and when they ask me why i don't have one, i just say "i love myself too much to love others" as a joke and a half truth

what do you do when something contradicts your perspective of self?
i get surprised, because i think i know myself

1.Are you fat/getting fat?
trying to be, i'm too used to be getting called sexy by women that i think it's not right.
My cheekbones are wide and my cheeks are sunken that it looks bad on me
i have a high metabolism
2.Do you exercise?
used to for three years then i stopped last last year. Muscle degeneration is pretty slow to be noticed. I'm not trying to get big, just fit.
calisthenics and weight training. i could lift 180% my weight before.
3.what's a good belly workout?
russian twists, best exercise when done right as not only it works your abs but most of your core muscles like the serratus and obliques
4.Any secrets to loosing weight?
a required calorie intake an average person needs to maintain their weight is 2000 calories per day.
to lose weight, decrease it by 500 and follow a strict exercise program
to increase weight, consume more than 2000.
to increase body weight to 2lbs in a week, a 3000 calorie diet program is required
but for a person with a fast metabolism, 3000 per day might not be enough and might be overwhelming to some with a small appetite

instead of eating 3-4 meals a day, consider switching to 6-8 small meals a day.
you must not skip meals and get hungry since the body will switch to a new energy source (aka your fat and not the carbohydrates you consumed lately)

Level 19
interesting TheKurt009, your personality screams Sagittarius.

I know because I'm torus with Sagittarius as my raising star. Sagittarius is the symbol of teacher and free spirit. they value friendship yet they themselves are lone wolf's. they like to teach and guild people, just like they like learning and trying new things.

torus is the sex god of the star sign kingdom (me). I think you have some torus in you too^^ Torus like challenges and competing. they aren't seeking attention but rather the thrill of action. they have a strong sexual aura but strangely aren't vary much interested in love. torus love power but often can't steer from the position of leader, which is why they like to be second in command(power with no responsibility)

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
1433525282215.jpg

I'd also add "pervert" to my description.

Level 28
Sometimes I think that we think about ourselves too much. Like, we can get long detailed self images like "I'm the silent/talkative/polemic guy in class, that always sleeps/gets top grades/gets the worst grades and people admire me/hate me/etc", but honestly there is a high chance that people won't deliver such impressions about ourselves if we ask them.

Mostly because they don't really pay that much attention to our lives and may end up saying shallow things like "Oh, what do I think about Josh? Hmmmm... he is a cool guy, I guess? He does miss a lot of classes at school" (except family, girlfriend/boyfriend, very close friends, etc).

However I have difficulty in describing my self-image, lol. I always end up thinking contradicting things like "Sometimes I feel arrogant and too self-confident. But wait, half of the times I feel the exact opposite. Nah IDK, enough thinking about myself for today".

Level 16
i also had ADHD and still retain some of it (i'm 21)
i had to consciously tell myself to calm down and stay on my seat
but after 4 hours, the pressure inside my chest is building up and i feel like i want to run and scream if i keep it contained for so long without talking to anybody or doing any physical activity.

Level 19
another great way of losing weight is to exercise instead of covering yourself with blankets when your in front of the tv/pc

this makes you warm and keeps the cold away, while burning calories. I tap my feet against the ground like I'm running the Olympics track races while I'm programming. this is how I keep fit ^^

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

this makes you warm and keeps the cold away, while burning calories. I tap my feet against the ground like I'm running the Olympics track races while I'm programming. this is how I keep fit ^^

Dam son... hardcore tapping !

Level 19
in business they tell you the most important thing is who you are. which is why they spend a lot of time asking you.

who are you Mathew?

well people? who are you, who you are is the key to success. know yourself and conquer the world.

Level 19
online all the time

who can say that they are online all the time? who claims to be hiving when everyone else is snoring? are you here when there's are not? do you come online during school hours just to gloat and mock all the offliners (because that wild be weird)? are you a phantom surfer who is never online when company is around?

well then it's time for you to tell us your time frame of free hiver-activity in my thread a Lego ding dong.(and no don't ban me, ding dong is not to be misinterpreted)

example if thread:
I'm always on, but strangely I'm mostly active when I'm at work. meaning I get to surf the net while everyone's at school and other netless places. I mostly enjoy the social debates but whenever I see a world editor problem I can solve, I like offering my opportunity to gather more rep :D

Status
Not open for further replies.