• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are you Afraid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Personally I want to genuinely live alone for the rest of my life... problem is... I'm a bit of a coward when it's just me vs a potentially murderous intruder.

in the same situation. how would you defend your home before and during your home invasion.

Would you set up some sort of defence, like a warcraft defender?
Would you just do the simple thing and buy a gun?
and during the attack
would you run to a bunker and hid in there hoping any preinstalled defence safes you, and that your intruder is not after you!?
would you fight head on or would you run away from your on place?

What would you do?

PS murder is illegal in the Uk. even if there is an intruder and you were defending yourself. where do you live and is it illegal?

it's legal only if you have a sign outside your house absolving you of death or injury. the stupid thing about it is that in court you have to prove that the murder saw the sign and understood it before entering, which is near impossible which is why I say murder is illegal.

Last edited:
Level 9
I would take 2 biggest knives or i would run outside and get an axe to fight him or even better a chainsaw. Also i have a toy gun that looks abit like real gun, but i dont know if it would scare him away. Btw like a week ago a house was burned down by a few gypsies and so i was like i need to surround my house with sentries, angry bulldogs and rocket launchers on the roofs.

Personally I want to genuinely live alone for the rest of my life... problem is... I'm a bit of a coward when it's just me vs a potentially murderous intruder.

in the same situation. how would you defend your home before and during your home invasion.

Would you set up some sort of defence, like a warcraft defender?
Would you just do the simple thing and buy a gun?
and during the attack
would you run to a bunker and hid in there hoping any preinstalled defence safes you, and that your intruder is not after you!?
would you fight head on or would you run away from your on place?

What would you do?

PS murder is illegal in the Uk. even if there is an intruder and you were defending yourself. where do you live and is it illegal?

it's legal only if you have a sign outside your house absolving you of death or injury. the stupid thing about it is that in court you have to prove that the murder saw the sign and understood it before entering, which is near impossible which is why I say murder is illegal.

I'm going to have to research that. If it's true that it's illegal to kill someone in self defense in the UK, that's pretty fucked up.

But I won't speak for what I would do if someone invaded my home, because it never happens exactly the way you plan.

Level 19
I'd stay hidden and look for a way to knock him out.But I think Ill kill him in a mix of blind rage and panic

Sounds fun. I can imagine you killing someone sort of accidentally because of panic... then the dead person is like "I just came over to play some games man" in his hands is the new blizzard game heroes of the storm, shattered

White fangs: Oh @$##$ Marko! I killed my best buddy!

Level 30
I remembered attending a session about Martial Arts and hand-to-hand defenses before, so I had few basic knowledge to tackle a intruder in short range. I plan to buy knuckles for self-defense but its considered a lethal weapon here in my place due to gang wars/robbers using them as well. Because of that, I might use rings with point-ends or with a broad and lump texture to be a counter form for the knuckles.

Crossfire within a gunner's range is still what concerns me and what I mostly lack protection of, though most intruders are newbies when holding a gun, so most of them are scarred and holds the trigger the wrong way or worse, a trigger-happy mother fucker. What's also problematic to these types of cases is that some of them have backup partners, so in case the first man screw up the attempt, the second guy will finish the job.

Roland

R

Roland

Since I got a load of firearms thanks to my Grandfather (He has a large Pomelo orchard) I can beat the crap out of those people who dares to Kill me or my beloved relatives (Fuck my cousins and my aunty adelyn) and I'm not afraid of dead bodies because I always work on a funeral home and cremation shop.

Level 28
Personaly. If someone enter your proprety specialy when he has a ''gun'', you can do one this options :

-Option n°1 : Screaming/Crying/Panic (That's give you 60% chance of surviving)
-Option n°2 : Runing from him (That's give you 30% chance of surviving)
-Option n°3 : Have the gutz like tell him (Go ahead, shoot-me/You wont dare) (That's give you 15% chance of surviving)
-Option n°4 : Play as ''The Hero'' like movies and try to take away the gun for you favor (I rather not advice you this, it give 8% chance of surviving)

Status
Not open for further replies.