• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trapped in Featherstone Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Okay, so this is a little something I thought up after taking part in both of the Hive Mafia games. The rules are, in essence, the same only with this being the roleplaying part of the Hive, things should be a little more detailed. That means, Roleplay it a bit. Jig it up. Enjoy the game.

With little more to do, I leave you with the opening of Trapped in Featherstone Library.

Storyline said:
They run. They run as fast as they can. The huge horde of zombies managed to chase a whole mall out, and now hundreds of people were running for their lives. At the head of the group, the people who discovered the horde first. They're heading for the closest building -- The Featherstone Library. Only a small group managed to enter the library, and they're forced to close up before anyone else can get in. Screams of horror can be heard outside, but it is too late.

The Featherstone Library, a proverbial cesspool of dull wit and srs busnissz. Here is where our story begins and here it will end. The shelves have been over turned and a countless number of books litter the carpet. Celebrity portraits line the walls beautifully urging you to read. Samuel L. Jackson's gaze pierces you and compels you to find a book. You pick up a copy of "The Peanuts: 50 years of Magic." On the inside cover you find "property of S.E." written is handwriting like that of a 6 year old. Before you can enjoy Charlie Brown and all of his escapades you hear a commotion at the entrance. Setting the book down you go to see what all the fuss is about.

This, my friend, is where you come in...

Rules: said:
There are X players in total, with 2 Murderers and 1 Police Officer and X-3 regular Joes. I'll PM you your role when it's go time. I'll Message the Murderers asking for the victim and method of execution, and the Police Officer for a person to investigate. After a murder, the survivors can vote on who they want to brutally kill. Murderers win if when there the number Killers s is greater than or equal to the amount of innocents and the survivors win if they kill both Murderers.

I'll wait to see how many people are interested before I assign roles. One turn is 24 hours, and 2 people will die after each turn -- one killed by the survivors, one by the Killers.

Enjoy the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.