• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your most memorable warcraft quotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
"My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with twice as much blood! Or maybe three times as much blood! Like, if you went to hell and it was full of blood, and that blood was on fire, and it was raining blood, then maybe THAT would be enough blood. But, uh... probably not."

"Don't worry about the fine print. The soul consumption clause is never exercised. "

Level 36
I'd quote the one about the Iron Chef parody, but I can't remember most of it. All I know is that it's bloody brilliant.

"Take this you bastard!"

"I shot the Sherrif, and his wee doggy too!"

"Guns don't kill people, I do!"

"This is my BOOMSTICK!"

Ah, good old Rifleman quotes.

"MORTAR COMBAT!"

Level 8
Troll Witch Doctor
"Announcer: Fakuwi-san?
Fakuwi-san: Yes, go ahead?
Announcer: What the Iron Troll is doing right now is putting heads in a pot. They have to boil for 20 minutes so the eyes can be used in a second dish in raspberry sorbet.
Woman:Mmmm. Sounds good."

Naga Royal Guard
"No sink shall be safe from world domination"

Naga Royal Guard "Iced tea is part of our two-pronged offensive."

Rokhan "Sadly the name Pinkspear Tribe was already taken."

Level 7
Tauren: Got milk?
Spirit Walker: My hoof and your ass have an appointment
Spirit Walker: Yes the spirits are talking to me (Farts) Oh YES there coming in clearly (Farts) Ahhh now there forming into a gaseous material (farts) I can actually see them now (Farts) the spirits are very powerful today.
Necromancer: UHH do you smell something? Oh its.. just the troops
Naga Sea Witch: Don't be so Shallow!

Level 9
"I said a bow string not a G...*sigh*.. never mind"
"Poke poke poke is that all you do?"
"Uuu that was nice"
"Me no sound like Yoda Do i?"
"Whats that smell oh bad dog!"
The priests quote:"Sideefects may include etc. (i dunno all of them) ....death.Magic is not for everyone."

Level 9
The serious one:

"Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair"
-Archimonde

The jokey ones:

"I see... absolutely nothing..."
-Illidan

or

"I wonder why I never run out of arrows"
-Shandris

or

"Darkness called, but I was on the phone so I missed him. I tried to star 69 Darkness, but his mechine picked up. I yelled: 'pick up the phone Darkness!' but he ignored me! Darkness must have been screening his calls..."
-Demon Hunter

Last edited:
"wah!" <-- Some sound a child makes when he dies. Press the little gem in the bottom right corner and place childs, and delete them all! You'll know what I mean when you try it.

And I love the troll batrider:

"I can see your house... BURNING!"
"Nuna-nuna-nuna-nuna-nuna-nuna-nuna-nuna, Ha, ME!"
"My balls are burning!"
"Tell my wife I *splat*"

And ofcourse, the famous spirit walker quote:
"Yes, the spirits are talking to me *fart* oh yes, they are coming in clearly *fart* Ah, now they are forming into a gassious material *fart* I can actually see them now *fart* The spirits are very powerful today...

Level 1
“My blade can cut through armor and still cut a tomato” or sth like that and “twin blade action... for clean close shave every time”. Them be Blademaster quotes.:thumbs_up:

Level 13
I must say that players of the spanish version don't hear this amusing comments...:cry:

But I've played the russian version too, and there they do have their own humour. This one is from the rifleman or the mortar team, can't remember (directly traduced from russian):

"The one with the biggest canon laughs the best."

Level 4
Heres a good one

"Could you put some bonus points in my drinking skills?" -Mountain King
"All i see is Blackness! ...Oh, my hood is down" -Acolyte

Level 7
- The final pissed speech of Pit Lords... it's too long and I'm too lazy to write them out.
- "Take tis' yer bastard!" ~ Mortar Team
- "I bring PANDAMONIUM!" ~ Pandaren Brewmaster
- "For the end of the world spell, press Ctrl Alt Del." ~ Human Sorceress
- "Dress to kill. BLEH!" ~ Dreadlord
- "MA BALLS ARE BURNIN'! *Bat Screech*" ~ Troll Batrider

Level 11
Arthas: "Captain, where did this grain come from?"
Footman: "Don't worry, sire. It's grain from Andorhal, and it has already been distributed to the most of villages."
Arthas: "(whispers to himself) Oh no... This grain was not meant to simply kill my people.. (scared voice) but to turn them into undead.. DEFEND YOURSELVES!!"
Troll Witch Doctor: "It's a COOKBOOK! A COOKBOOK!!!"
Maiev: I don't know what are those creatures, but they are bloodthirsty and fearless, who ever they are!"
Shan'do Stormrage: "What are these vile monsters?"
Tyrande: "I don't know. Let's better get to Maiev until it's too late."
Shan'do: "It has been a shipwreck here. The special allies I brought here from Ashenvale should be somewhere in the vicinity.
Tyrande: "(slowly) (absolutely stunned voice) Special .. allies ..?
And many else...

Do you know how Arthas was born? He had no mom. The thing is that one night when king was asleep, a demoness (well not demoness but some magical evil creature) came to his bedroom through the window and... well you know. It resulted in event when king gave birth to little Arthas. King was shocked. Aww how he cried at the moment of operation!

Last edited:
Level 26
The thing is that one night when king was asleep, a demoness (well not demoness but some magical evil creature) came to his bedroom through the window and... well you know.
Huh? What are you talking about? What did she do to him?

Level 24
Obviously, according to the rest of the post, they fell in love during the course of a single night. How else would the king have a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.