• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quotes of Warcraft! Who said what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
"I think a certain... finess is called for here URAGGGAGAAALURAAALA" - Neutral Pit Lord

"I usually work alone" - Bandit Lord (I only know this because I once played a map where you're a bandit lord model/sound guy :p)

"Shot through the heart, and I'm to blame" - Night Elf Archer

Mwahahahahahah!

Anyway, if you can't tell already I've been playing through warcraft III clicking on the units recently ;P.

-*meow*

Level 5
"I can see my house from here" Was it the Gobblin Zepplin?
"I pray this old body does not fail me" I'm guessing Toran Chieften/Carne Bloodhoof.
"Half this beast..." Probably the Griffon Rider.

Level 7
the other guy answered some though. Soooo, since he answered some i just answered them all and will take credits for the ones i can get credit for. See he said gryphon rider for one, which is correct. then he put 2 guesses for another, and im assuming that disqualifies the answer. so hes probably going to get credit for one, or maybe two, and ill get the credit for the others.

Level 18
I'm guessing that post is void due to the edit, or at least the edited answer, so here goes:

"I'll play your game, you rogue" - Muradin (I could deal with the other misspells, but spelling Rogue as rouge is a crime against nature!)

"Tell my wife I- *explosion*" -Troll Batrider

And just in case the entire post is void:
"Why dont you lead an army insted of touching me" - Orc Grunt

-*meow*

Level 7
ive edited before and it didnt become void. They dont allow edits that way someone else cant post the answer and then you come along and go "Ope, i posted it first. See" but since no one here is a dick i dont think any of you guys are going to be claiming "Nope, he stole my answer his is void".

Level 12
Ok, new quotes are up and points have been accounted for.

Shados, to answer your question, "I'm getting too old for this" is a seperate quote

Archian, if the kind admins would like to offer the following prizes for 2nd and 3rd place it would be nice.

2nd - 12 rep pts

3rd - 6 rep pts

Status
Not open for further replies.