• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quotes of Warcraft! Who said what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Quote correction

I believe the head-hunter quote is as follows,

I taka' big weight off his shouldas'

Then again, I could be wrong...

Level 1
"My tribe is proud and strong" - Cairne Bloodhoof

"I say your gonna make me lose my mind up in here" - Spirit Walker

"I may have some din for ya" - Witch Doctor

~Morthos
"Hi, My name is Roy. I'm a magic addict... Hiii Roy!"

Level 1
Well, that went by quickly.

Time for the next set...

~Morthos
"Hi, My name is Roy. I'm a magic addict... Hiii Roy!"

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I'm sorry to...revive this topic, but since it is pinned, I guess we can still post. At least those were the rules on wc3search, so forgive me if they are not the same here.

"My tribe is proud and strong" - I think it's Cairne... not sure, though.

"I say your gonna make me lose my mind up in here" - Spirit Walker, without a doubt.

"I may have some din for ya" - Troll Witch Doctor! *puf* ward!

"Dos thou speak unto me?" - Human Knight.

Level 2
Quote of a guildmate when I played WoW, I was leading my Knights through Hillsbrad and after delivering an epic speech I yell out our destination north - we charge out west.

My guildmate then says

Tharkil: That's not..north.

One time when we were in battle against the Horde, I was leading a coalition against several Horde towns (using tactics, we won.) and yelled out

Hector: By Uther's beard!

Some of the many quotes.

Not Blizzard quotes but epic ones nonetheless. :)

Level 8
What da hell, no offence, but I am familiar with all these terms, why did I find this so late :sad: would have known 90% without looking into Wc3-Editor, well and the rest with it. Weakest Link addicted and Campaign Manipulator and Creator, you gonna know them all with time.
A bit weird to give Reputation for it ... but it's a funny thingy this little game here.

Would be more difficult to include Campaigns sounds within, cause I do not know them all ... either, so do you ?

Chaos:infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.