• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ladder Tournement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I am glad to anounce that we will be hosting a Ladder Tournement! This tournement will begin at the start of the easter holidays, the 7th of April. The server the tournement will be hosted on is europe. The tournement winner will recieve a rank and some prizes, and will happen again some time soon if the first one goes well. The tournement is being hosted by both Hive Workshop and CTP staff. If the CTP or Hive Workshop staff would like more information on how they can help us with administrating the tournement, if you would like to join the tournement private message Bob27 or Ralle or email Bob27 at [email protected] or Ralle at [email protected].

Current Map: Still Deciding

Current Entires:
Bob27
Ralle
The Darkness
teza89
Shados
v3ck
Ben(trs)

Level 24
hahahaha we get like a month at least. Thats the good thing about going to a private school, longer holidays. Well when its not a school night I can stay up to 4 and get up and 6 if I have to. Not on the same night though. Well i'll u Shados.

Ben(trs)

B

Ben(trs)

if this is still open im chalanging yous all versus me... ok seriously ill participate but i dont mid what map it is aslong as its not turtle rock of phantom grove....

Level 24
ok I have decided the map will be.... w40ktd! How it will work is either me or someone else who is adminitrating the tournement will be grey. and will pretty much just watch you. You will be matched up with a person and the one with the most wins goes onto the next round. Pretty simple? Games will start as soon as I can find a time for me and someone else to go online. Also I would apreciate it if I could have all the contestants msn, if they have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.