• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your favorite WoW NPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
My personal favorite is Alexstrasza the Life-Binder because she is the aspect of life, Queen of the dragons, one of Azeroths gods, the most powerfull creature in Azeroth and also the wisest of all cretures in Azeroth.

Level 12
Sylvanas, I love how brutal she is and how she is slowly turning into what the Lich King will do, raising dead people for her army, LOTS OF THEM xP

@king_drift_alex
hogger?

yeah, Hogger !
1.Hogger is not a joke... Its all real... My guild lost many good men fighting this beast... It... It was awful...
2.Kil'jaeden didn't go back in the portal because of those 25 noobs hitting him, it was because he heard Hogger roar.
3.Illidan is hiding in outland from Hogger.
4.Hogger was the reason Naxxramas moved to Northrend.
5.Strategy:

Make sure your raid clears the surrounding area before engaging hogger, there is a very fast respawn timer for the adds.

Make sure your raid is fully buffed before even attempting him.

Phase 1:
The fight starts when you engage Hogger, he will use http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=6730 on your MT, then switch to the THIRD highest person on threat. Because of this it is helpful to have 3 tanks, so the top 3 threat characters will be a tank.

He will use http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=6016 on his target, it is important that the off tank taunts Hogger off the MT, or else Hogger will hit for huge, unimaginable amounts.

Make sure the tanks are quick with the taunts, a Pierce Armor on the MT followed by a crit from Hogger can be disastrous.

Phase 2:
Phase 2 starts when the first gnome mage with pink hair dies from an add, this is UNAVOIDABLE, if ANY gnome mage with pink hair dies ANYWHERE on the server, Hogger will enter Phase 2.

(Hogger can not be killed without entering phase 2, if you get him down to 10% while in Phase 1, he will enrage, stunning everyone in melee range, then use Glaive Throw at everyone who is not stunned, this will wipe the raid.)

If Hogger is not entering Phase 2, then a Gnome mage with pink hair MUST be sacrificed to the nearest Murloc, it is the only way.

In Phase 2, hogger starts making fires which the raid must move out of. This is a new idea that Blizzard gave only to Hogger and is completely original in every aspect of the game.

So, this will be new to people, especially if they have raiding experience.

MOVE OUT OF THE FIRES

Once Hogger gets to 10% he enters....

Phase 3

Hogger will start growing, after 1 minute into phase 3, Hogger will be the size of Gruul, and will start hitting your tanks so hard, there is no way they can survive. At this point, you should use all of your cooldowns, and the tanks will start to die, then the melee dps, then the healers, then the ranged dps.

At this point of the fight, http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=7937 will come out to assist your raid, he will be able to taunt Hogger off your raid, and if you have enough dps alive, you will be able to kill him.

Knowns Drops:
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=13262
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19019
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=17182
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=4408

Good luck
6.Tried to kite him to Org to see if he would fight Saurfang, but the server crashed because of too much awesomness.
7.Once you go Hogger, It's physically impossible to go back.
He's the biggest joke in WoW
I wouldn't call a 40 man raid boss a joke

Level 24
My fav must be Malygos the aspect of Magic the oldest and most intelligent inhabbitan of Azeroth.

Level 2
Hmmm my favorite is Highlord Bolvar Fordragon and .... Putress one member of Royal Apothecary Society.
Putress_Shattrath.jpg

Bolvar_Fordragon_comic.jpg

Level 14
Gamon \m/

My personal favorite is Alexstrasza the Life-Binder because she is the aspect of life, Queen of the dragons, one of Azeroths gods, the most powerfull creature in Azeroth and also the wisest of all cretures in Azeroth.

She ain't queen of the dragons, she is one of the 5 great aspects just, the aspect of life and leader of the red dragonflight and i don't believe that she is a god. I mean, in warcraft, she needs to be worshiped to be a god, but like no one worshipes her.

Level 24
Gamon \m/

She ain't queen of the dragons, she is one of the 5 great aspects just, the aspect of life and leader of the red dragonflight and i don't believe that she is a god. I mean, in warcraft, she needs to be worshiped to be a god, but like no one worshipes her.

No you're probebly right the pantheons are gods and then they created the dragons to be able to defend the world against a foe the pantheons could not deafet themselves, and then they also desided to make the dragons weaker then them, NOT BELIVEBLE :p

So they are stronger then the pantheons, controll their powers and struggles to help all the lesser beings from evil while the pantheon left them to rot. Who would you prefer as god?

Level 24
Godess is a title given by lesser beings like humans so if I think that she is one of Azeroths godesses dosent htat make her one?

Level 14
Although many of Azeroth’s natural creatures revere the Great Red Leviathan, she is not a goddess and does not pretend to be otherwise. Alexstrasza is rarely venerated by any particular group, although some elven communities pay her homage. Druids of the wild in particular appreciate her serene presence, considering her second in importance only to Ysera.
Source

1) Gods are immortal - There are no hard and fast rules to define what it means to be a god in Warcraft, save that all gods are immortal

2) Gods are the object of worship - The demigods of Azeroth wield great power and have occasionally played pivotal roles in the planet's history. Nevertheless, unlike gods, most demigods have never been the objects of worship.
Source

Level 24
Lets just end this discusun about Alexstrasza we are not comming anywhere with it and it's just unnesery posts.

Level 24
Probebly I like character that have been a huge part of the lore most so my top 5 list goes like this:

1. Alexstrasza
2. Ysera
3. Malygos
4. Soridormi
5. Sylvanas & Veréesa Windrunner

Level 24
Why do you say Deathwing and not N'Zath, Yogg-Saron and C'Thun since it is they who are giving out Detwings paycheck.

Level 24
Haha not really skilled even tho they sometimes borrows names like Nordrassil, Freya, Mimerion and Loken.

Level 24
Last time I checked it wasent Deathwing who curropted the emerald dreams and ceept Ysera in check for almost a decade and Deathwing didn't send the Qiraji or the Twilight Hammer on Azeroth ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.