• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worms Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok, I understand what you mean Lord-T-Rex. But I still need to understand how to change range in WEU. It seems to accept 35k+ but it doesnt the max range remains the same. Can anybody help me here?

EDIT: I couldnt change max range yet. But I upload a map with the new imports. Velm you can use. Lord-T-Rex and the others give it a look!

UPDATE: New Unit
Sniper - Ranged unit with 17-25 dmg and 315 movespeed plus a great critical strike (the map doesnt include this yet), medium cooldown and more that you can see in themp!

Attachments

• Worms Edited ready for more terraining.w3x
    876.4 KB · Views: 86
Level 15
Aqsion range needs to be set to the range value.
This might be useful for freeze utility.(Pirtye made it)
The map terraining is going great.

Last edited:
Level 15
Ill upload the map in a hour or two.

EDIT: I've updated the recutment thread. By the way, like my avatar?

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, i had technical problems... The barracks are uploaded.

Nice avatar :wink: .

Attachments

• Barrack.JPG
    Barrack.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Worms Barracks.mdx
    36.9 KB · Views: 78
Level 7
Too bad i'm still learning jass, i know GUI but i still suck alot at jass, if you need help with Gui you can ask me, but after so much time making this map you probably know more than me xD. I love worms and i hope you finish it soon GOO D LUCK!!!

Level 7
If you need basic things in jass i can make them! just not really advanced things
btw if you have some utility for me i would like to join the crew, else just ask if you need help Good luck!

Level 15
Yes but the problem is I don't know how to set max pitch angle -225 like in the case with those waterfalls.
EDIT: Seems so.

Level 7
Can't open the map, and yes i do have WEU, anyways until hawk comes back i am making a simple map to pass time, its almost done, i started it 2 hours ago Lol.
Take a look if you want, but your probably working, btw if you have time help me open the map, im gonna try implement other settings.
LOL i came 01:23 Lol

Last edited:
Level 7
Your probably right, i enabled all of the WEU setting and still can't open it, maybe its some setting you have, i hope i can open it soon, im gonna mess around with WEU

Level 7
omg sorry i forgot gonna give it right away!!!im really sorry!
Done!
I always use normal WE, i almost never use WEU unless i cant avoid it, its bugged and leaks like hell almost all the advanced triggers leak.

Level 7
mmm the point is i can't open the map, it starts opening and in the middle it just closes it all, doesnt give an error! just closes the editor for good.

Level 7
Nope not that, you know the doodad limits in normal WE? thats it it doesnt let me surpass that value of doodads, and since this map has surpassed the limit it crashes when trying to open too many doodads

Level 7
I completely messed up the map and have been messing with it for about 30 minutes and i can open it!!!!!!!i just cant see doodads but still its worth it!

Level 7
nope it isn't its made with WEU but i hate my comp since this kind of shit never work, anyways i opened the map it just doesnt have doodads, thats a minor problem since i can do everithing but mees with doodads, when ya have work for me tell me i cant wait to help!
Edit: I heard Supersheep cant open it too, and so people without WEU can open it here it is
Edit2: NO DOODADS means there is no doodads as in you can't see them because there are none, just a warning saying there are no doodads and that you cant edit doodads, place doodads , modify doodads without messing it all up , so NO DOODADS

Last edited:
Level 7
if you say so, i cant see it with doodads so i can't say thats true or not xD. anyways i can edit it and then restore doodads, thats not a problem for me xD.

Level 15
Patience. Hawk07 will come back day after tomorow. Omg I'm spaming.
You try to make a weather change trigger. Use the following:
Ashenvale rain light and heavy
Outland wind light and heavy
Dungeon fog wihte
...for start. Then send the empty map(no need for loading worms, I belive) with it.

Level 7
Lol i made it in worms map but ill copy paste it into new map
But wait cause i got a stone age computer xd

Level 15
Dont worry I hade a fourheaded one.(QUAD core)
EDIT: I am thinking of making custom weather from standard models. Any ideas?

Level 7
I've never really made any kind of weather system, but the environment - create trigger doesn't seem to work. Lol.
I think i figured it out gonna test

Status
Not open for further replies.