• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Of Immo [ORPG] v2.0a

Do you think the world of immo is a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Anachron, the terrain is really so much important for you?

Mast3r13orn,
that meant BUMP THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD D:!

Last edited:
Level 6
Anachron,

I didn't completely understand then,
I changed the way i did my cliffs, and i used different types of tiles for the pathing,

Do you mean changing my lordaeron cliff tileset and grass tiles?

Level 6
but one question..
When i try to replace the tilesets it's impossible because the grass tiles and cliff tiles are marked with a red square meaning they are impossible to replace :/
How do i replace them?

Level 6
Okido, will do :)
I've been working on the custom sky too now today,
i created custom cloudings and a giant bright sun ^^
i hope that's what you meant too with custom sky :eek:

Level 6
Well yes, i can't execute any idea's if I don't get any tips on how to improve myself.
I've just uploaded an updated version of the progress that's there so far..
I would greatly appreciate if any of you could just take a look at the work so far. :/
I'd like to work on, but currently i've got nothing to work ON.
I know that my bosses are unbalanced and way to easy right now, but i did that intentionally so you can see the drops, and solo them in the beta. So that's the only thing i know so far. :S

Level 3
Just played it on single player and...theres still wheat along some paths. The scaling of buildings and trees are weird, like the gate to the forest is smaller than a house. Ummm terrain could be improved its a beta so i understand. The imported icons of tier items appear green during character selection, and your camera doesn't work even if i type "-Reset". I like the custom music; that's always good. The viewed attachments is also a plus. Oh yea! The abilities are trainable at level 25? i had like 11 ability points but i couldn't use them.

Level 12
I second that, Anachron. Besides, when I'm making a map I don't think about getting a review, I think about what I could fix myself before asking others to help me find things to fix, and as I see from your map, I don't think you've done that. Make the map something YOU enjoy, and it will usually turn out well.

Level 6
Yeah..
@ Anachron, yes, i thank you for your major feedback, this has helped me alot, and i'm still working on your list. You are a valuable one.

@nuuh, Well.. Thanks.. i can try i guess :/ It's just that i sometimes run out of idea's.

@Cornonthecob, Thanks for looking into it, I will remove all that wheating then, and yeah, my meisurements seem to suck a lot ^^. i'll get into that right after my sky making, Thanks !

Thanks for the help all.

Level 6
Well the cataclysm version is my next Idea for an expansion ^.^.
But that's for later. :p Once i finish a proper version of this one. ^.^
i'll post a small detailed information about that though!

PS: You won't ever win from me. xd

Level 14
Okay, sec.
[15:33:52 | Modified (15:34:30)] mast3r13orn: I don't have a mind!. :O .. did i just say that? :/
[15:34:35] Herian Vladimir DarkHeart: Yeah you did..
--------------------
[15:27:20] mast3r13orn: Fine :'( you's win. :(
--------------------
[15:43:38] mast3r13orn: O_O
[15:43:45] mast3r13orn: What have I done to deserve this :'(

Level 6
Teehee, Small peek of my cataclysm :) ==>

PRE CATACLYSM:
2C.jpg

POST CATACLYSM:
C3.jpg

Status