• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Of Immo [ORPG] v2.0a

Do you think the world of immo is a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
banner.jpg

The World Of Immo V2.0a

Part 1- The Cinematic Campaign Story -
۞¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤۞

>This Campaign Is Still Under Construction<

Intro: Defilus is the son of two simple villagers. At least.. So it seems. Throughout the exploration of the mountain you live on, Defilus will get to know some interesting facts about his family, and his origin. His grandfather Dalar (Who has died in the great war) , was one of the grand 7 magi's, who kept control of the undead evil forces. Now that Dalar has passed away.. The family of Defilus lives on top of a mountain, safely and sealed away from civilazation. But it doesn't take long.. Untill the parents of Defilus seem to have dissapeared. Defilus finds out what really happend in the past, and what he has to do.. Now, it is up to YOU, to explore a new world, and help Defilus defeat his horrible past.

Features: Defilus will get to use an equipment system that evolves throughout the game. Custom models/Spells/Cinematics are all combined. The game uses save/load caches.

Parts: The story will consist out of 12 chapters. Including a cinematic beginning and ending. This cinematic is to learn what the world of immo ORPG will be about. So stay tuned for beta testing and little teasers :)
UPDATE: I'll make a short YouTube video soon!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Part 2 - The ORPG: World Of Immo v2.0a

>This Campaign Is Still Under Construction<

Intro: Choose from one of the eight classes: Warrior, Gladiator, Crusader, Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Druid or Dragoneer. Each class posseses over 5 unique custom class abilities that will each benefit eachother. This story ORPG plays after the last chapter of the cinematic version. Choose you're destiny, fight 12 glorious bosses, and collect over 80+ custom equipment items! In this version hero's can become level 200.

Features:
-5 Tiers of armour sets, every tier has a full set of armour for a specific class.
-Paying system: If you can't join them heavy raid parties to get the armour you want, simply spend time earning your special tokens. Tokens can be exchanged for armours. Tokens require effort to get ofcourse, and you need a set of killcounts to get armours too!
-Save/Load ORPG System.
-Custom Items (80+!)
-Questing System.
-Camera movement systems.
-Custom Abilities (50+)
-Custom Doodads/Terrain.
-8 Classes.
-5 Minigames.
-Level 200 maximum cap.
-More To Come..

Classes:
-Warrior: Strong cunning fighter, well known for it's long stamina. This unit has the most health and is probably most valued during boss fights considering it's massive defense and tanking abilities.
-Gladiator: Well known for beeing able to swiftly enter combat, and to swiftly exit as well. This unit is great for settings trap and survival.
-Rogue: Quick, Swift, And never to be seen. This unit possesses over a large gamma of speed abilities. It's finishing special ability is thé best for stunning a boss.
-Crusader: Warrior, Melee, Secondary tanking unit. This unit is almost equal to a gladiator, except that it has more enhancement in healing rather then survival. This unit is great for assisting in any combat.
-Druid: Healing unit, Also Most Valued in the game. You can NOT proceed without having a good healer. It also posseses over powers that can make him blend into nature, making him invisible.
-Mage: Stunning wizard. Using Ice/Fire/Thunder to exterminate all enemies. Mages can port all over the map and can make swift deaths out of enemies.
-Hunter: Bow & Arrow unit. Needed greatly in boss fights to keep them distracted. Unit is great for survival and can solo everything when properly and wisely used. Posseses over a pet.
-Dragoon: Close to a worgen monster. These units resemble a combo of a warrior and a rogue. They have a werewolf form that makes them escape swiftly and secure. There brutal powers make enemies flee in terror.

Bosses:
-Boss 1: The Corpse Ravager.
P10.jpg

>> Basic enemy, you get to know him during the cinematics story. His special attack is Corpse Slice & Dice. This will throw corpses severely around in the area. Getting hit by one might cause serious injury.

-Boss 2: The Magnataur.
P11.jpg

>> Basic enemy, you get to know him during the cinematics story. His special attack is The Tower Of Terror. This will summon a tower that grants SO much aura's that it makes the magnataur invulnerable. Be quick and swift in your tactic.

-Boss 3: The Spider King.
P12.jpg

>> Stronger enemy, He's NOT in the cinematics story. He consists out of 4 phases.
1) Grow 30%: More HP & Mana
2) Grow 80%: More HP & Mana + enhanced melee damaged multiplied by 2.
3) Grow 150%: Summons allied spiders that stun upon damaging.
4) Grow 200%: Armageddon phase. The unit goes into a great frenzy multiplying damage 4 times. Also summons a wide load of assistance.

-Boss 4: The Solar Flare.
P13.jpg

>> Stronger enemy, He's NOT in the cinematics story. This unit produces solar flares that greatly damages units and blinds them. He summons solar assistance that will slow you down grately. Use the terrain WELL for this edition.

-Boss 5: The Earth Corrupter.
P14.jpg

>> Strong enemy, You get to know him in the cinematics story. This unit spawns a set of meteors every 2 seconds that expand over a wide area. Getting hit by one of these meteors will cause you to instantly die, no matter WHAT your level is. In this fight you will be fighting in a maze, use it to avoid getting struck down, and locking the corrupter up.

-Boss 6: The Illusionist.
P15.jpg

>> Strong enemy, You get to know him in the cinematics story. This unit uses psychic abilities to damage your brain. Your hero might lose control of his self and start attacking allies. His special attack will cause you and your allies to fight the illusions inside his brain. If all your hero's get taken over, the fight is over and you lose. The terrain is small and not very suitable. So learn to play together, get a disspeller to delete the mind corruptions, and get it over with!

-Boss 7: The Dragon's Of R'ha.
P16.jpg

>> Very Strong Enemy, You get to know them inside the cinematics story. This fight contains of 4 phases:
Phase 1) The Dragon Of Insight: This dragon tries to fry your minds. Simply stop him from channeling his spell.
Phase 2) The Dragon Of Fury: This dragon has swiftly fast attacks. Use the forest to hide, and to suprise him.
Phase 3) The Dragon Of Rage: This dragon hits slow, but monsterly hard. Try to dodge his special blows.
Phase 4) END BOSS: The Dragon Of R'ha: This dragon is the mother of the dragons you've slain. She uses a combo of all three special attacks and she revives the dragons upon killing.

-Boss 8: Illidan (First)
P17.jpg

>> Easy boss. Used for loot/armour enhancing in case some noobs are totally not geared up.

-Boss 9: Illidan (Evil/Second)
P18.jpg

>> Epic Enemy, You get to know him in the cinematics story. Illidan charges 4 ultra combo spells that can finish a warrior in 3 strikes. Focus on healing, run like hell, let the hunter do the distracting, and get him down fast, before his metamorph phase.

-Boss 10: The Flayer Of Remorse & The Flayer Of Sorrow.
blabla.jpg

>> Ultra enemies, You do NOT get to know them in the cinematics. These dragons are the two pets of boss Nr 11. They greatly aid eachother and heal eachother everytime one of them reaches 50% HP. They summon the spirits of dead dragons to aid them. You have a large area to fight in, so use it. You'll have to find a way to get them down, using the help of the alliance capital city.

-Boss 11: The Lich King.
P19.jpg

>> Ultra Enemy, You get to know him during the cinematics. I wont give much info on how to beat him, i'll keep that as a challenge. But at 60% he does a massive heal, using the souls of frostmourne. At 60% again, you'll have to fight the spirits that reside INSIDE frostmourne. After this, the lich king will enter a final monster phase.

-Boss 12: The Great Crystalized God.
P24.jpg

>>Give your skills an epic shot and get the best gear in the game! This boss is nearly un-beatable. This boss consists out of 10 phases, testing every skill you have. This boss requires a full set of teamwork and concentration, heck even your imagination! This boss drops a legendary cape that proves your skill! The 10 phases and his defeat are a tactic thats up to you. I will not explain this!

Minigames:
For now, there are 3 minigames:
- Escape Death.
- The Gnoll Arena.
- The BOmb Squad.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Credits:

===
ALL THESE FABULOUS MODEL EDITORS & SPELL EDITORS & SYSTEM MAKERS :)
Thanks for uploading those cool things ;)
>>Suselishe
>>General Frank
>>Chilla_Killa (Thanks for the awesome cloak btw)
>>Misha
>>The_Witcher
>>Tha_Flood
>>!this empty spot is actually a username!
>>HappyTauren
>>Sellenisko
>>Takakenji
>>Crimson-Guard
>>Usedwell
>>Kitabake
>>Forgotten_Warlord
>>Truth Troll UA
>>Teaspoon
>>War_Golum
>>Tr!KzZ
>>l0w_kwaliti
>>Mulgrim
>>Happycockroach
>>Dan van Ohllus
>>ikillforeyou
>>shamanyouranus
>>NhazUI
>>Sunchips
>>Balrog
>>DungeonM
[Still looking up everyone!]
===
All the people that are beta testing for me and giving me feedback :)
>>Luffy
>>Herian
>>Nuuh
>>Spoontoobig
>>drhunter
>>pregomal
===
And ofcourse a HUGE thanks to everyone at the hiveworkshop!
===

Screenshots:

P9.jpg

P8.jpg

P7.jpg

P6.jpg

P5.jpg

P4.jpg

P3.jpg

P2.jpg

P1.jpg

P23.jpg

P22.jpg

P21.jpg

P20.jpg

Current Team
-Mast3r13orn
-Herian

Armoury
*Tier 1 shows the example of how to read it.
Tier1.png

Tier2.png

Tier3.png

Tier4.png

Tier5.png

TierL.png

Releases
CAMPAIGN:
World Of Immo Part 1 1/04/2010
ORPG:
World Of Immo Pre-Beta-Release (Not for public) 1/04/2010
World Of Immo Beta Release (Public) 8/04/2010
World Of Immo Beta Update 1 Release 18/04/2010

Current status:
Cinematic map: ||||||||||
Triggers: ||||||||||
Save/load: ||||||||||
Objects: ||||||||||
Terrain: ||||||||||

>> UPDATES<<
>> Player Tips That Have Been Executed <<

-Grass number doodads have been lowered! 29/03/2010
-The wheat along the paths have been deleted at advice of Herian. 29/03/2010
-More screenshots were added! 29/03/2010
-The forests were made less crowded and custom tree's have been used since blizzard's suck! :p 30/03/2010
-Beta Map Has Been Announced for approximatly 4-5th April! 30/03/2010
-Boss 12 has recieved more info! 30/03/2010
-Credits log is beeing made! 30/03/2010
-reworked the god terrain area. 31/03/2010
-More beta testers were found! 31/03/2010
-Beta test map of the campaign part 1 has been uploaded! 1/04/2010
-Beta test map for pre-testers has been uploaded. 1/04/2010
-BETA HAS BEEN RELEASED! 9/04/2010
-Updated beta map has been uploaded. 18/04/2010

The World Of Immo.. Are You Prepared?

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 277
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 219
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 273
  • P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 273
  • P5.jpg
    P5.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 256
  • P6.jpg
    P6.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 227
  • P7.jpg
    P7.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 187
  • P8.jpg
    P8.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 255
  • P9.jpg
    P9.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 254
  • P10.jpg
    P10.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 206
  • P11.jpg
    P11.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 216
  • P12.jpg
    P12.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 209
  • P13.jpg
    P13.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 191
  • P14.jpg
    P14.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 171
  • P15.jpg
    P15.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 186
  • P16.jpg
    P16.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 188
  • P17.jpg
    P17.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 213
  • P18.jpg
    P18.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 173
  • P19.jpg
    P19.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 212
  • P20.jpg
    P20.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 183
  • P21.jpg
    P21.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 237
  • P22.jpg
    P22.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 230
  • P23.jpg
    P23.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 175
  • P24.jpg
    P24.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 218
  • P25.jpg
    P25.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Woi Part 1 -Beta-.w3x
    697.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Tier 1.png
    Tier 1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 254
  • Tier 2.png
    Tier 2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 223
  • Tier 3.png
    Tier 3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 193
  • Tier 4.png
    Tier 4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
  • Tier 5.png
    Tier 5.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 210
  • Tier L.png
    Tier L.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 199
  • -Protected- WOI BETA.w3x
    6 MB · Views: 123
  • -Protected- WOI BETA update 1.w3x
    7.6 MB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Level 14
Deathwing...Lich King's Pet? I don't think so... Well I kinda don't know, but I don't think he is. That should've been Sapphiron.

Level 6
Yes you are completely correct!
It's sandragossa who is lich kings pet ;)
But i've just made these monsters up to be 'sorts of' his pet :)
I will try to modify tho..
Thanks for your feedback!!

Level 14
Spoontoobig, massing grass and wheat is stupid ; it looks REALLY strange. As if it was a farm. You don't want a forest to be a farm do you?

Level 6
Well on aspects the grass makes it loke more realistis,
But the wheat altho is there in a way to large number,
I'll certainly delete that!
I'm still thinking of the grass, but i'll probably simply lower the number.
Anyways,
Thanks a lot for all the feedback!
And thank you spoon for the positive things :)

EDIT:
Map has been updated,
You can see changelog at bottom of my devblog.

New updates:
Grass number doodads have been decreased in size.
Wheat along the paths have been deleted.

EDIT 2:
If anyone can guess the last boss, i will post his details :)

Level 14
The last boss, I think, is King of Immoµ. Or Uther Reincarnation. Or some uber monster.

Level 6
Naaha, the king of immo is someone you get to know in the cinematic, he will help in some particular fights against bosses :)
Uther reincarnation? Haha, i like that one, it's a good guess :D
Uber monster? I wouldn't exactly call it a 'monster' :p

Good try, but no :)

PS: It's not some kind of warcraft related thing/monster. It's something of the daily life that some consider powerfull! No.. Not taliban. :p

Level 6
Not really, they seem so on the pictures ;)
In-game it's not really that big, and theyre just meant to make you a little scared and confused :D You need focus to kill them ;)

Level 5
They are probably big to make them more threatening....correct? Anyways......You know the pictures in the thread? Well how do you make it do the Reveal/Hide thing, cause I need that to post some pics in my thread :/

Level 14
God? Devil? Satan? Sun? Eclipse? Hyper gasifying extreme bomb made in America or Japan?

Level 6
I will soon upload a beta tester map :D
And congratulations Herian!
You've guessed the boss XD
But now.. Which one is it? :D
And Luffy, death is not actively used as a boss in my map =)
He's a minigame, you have to escape getting touched by him :)

Anyways, beta map should come this weekend!

Level 14
I want some reward ingame for guessing :D And I think it's... Devil or God (Devil is Satan)

Level 6
You're getting closer :D
Well it's obviously not that bomb :p
So devil or god? :p

And yeahh, i will consider that reward :p
BTW: LOOKING FOR BETA TESTERSS !

Level 14
Beta testers : Me. But not today. Or maybe even tomorrow (vacation)

God or Devil? :
I think it's... God. Only "some" consider something in real life as very powerful. Devil is no powerful at all, but God is God. God is the most powerful being ever and will always be, but only some consider God real. (I do.)

Level 6
Classes are announced no?
The 8 classes were
-Warrior
-Rogue
-Crusader
-Gladiator
-Druid
-Hunter
-Mage
-Dragoon

Last edited:
Level 6
No lol :O
Don't even know that game :eek:
And i know people call it a dragoon,But theyre not dragoons :p

if you have suggestions for better classes,
i'm totally open!

EDIT: nvm that dragoon thing xd

Last edited:
Level 5
do you play shining force or shining soul?
I have the first Shining Force for the Computer....I always wanted to play the rest, but never bothered getting the game system for them.....speaking of which....maybe I should make a Shining Force game...but noone would reply to the post, like my other map, which I got far in, but might end it...:(

Level 5
Hey,

Huh... Classes are pretty basic... Why people you don't use imagination...? ;( It will look like, like the other ones... hunter...warrior... blablabla... ! USE IMAGINATION AND CREATE MORE INTERESTING! :)

P.S Good Luck mate!

Because sometimes when you use your imagination it is crap and everyone will say it is bad, and its best to stay basic....i know my friend got really detailed with his maps and it ended up when barbarian used Cleve, game crashed.

Level 6
Haha :D
I will surely be thinking of new things,
I started this project a year ago so yeahh.. i think kinda basic :D
I'll put some effort into it :D
THanks for feedback :D

and then @Herian :
I'll finish that beta fastly for ya :p
And yeahh, i think i have an idea for your item :p

Level 14
Spoontoobig, "Imagination" is a thing few people have. We cannot learn it, we cannot teach it. If we don't have it, we can't have it.

Don't say "why you don't people?" ask him alone. Those who have imagination use it. Having basic classes isn't a big problem. Just find out by yourself, why people do not : MMOs, such as Silkroad, WoW, and many other popular MMOs use warrior, and so on.

So, besides if you think that it is essential, you do not need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.