• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ald-delim ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
It's been said i should post something over my map here, So i'll post what i can as the time being, Though all i can do is support information here, If you were to Send me a PM i can probaly send you the newest Map Version for Test, Now the reason i cant Post a Link to the Map is because there 5 of us Working on it, So the map is always somewhere lol. But send me a Msg are post here that you would like to try and i'll get with you.

Once i hit v0.1.0 I Will Relase the Frist FULL BETA Test and it will be here for Download. But as it says Below, I'm at 0.0.4...So right now the only way to get the Real one is to send me a Msg and let me get it to you, I'm sorry for this inconvinence, And if there is anything wrong with this Let me know idk if i can Del my Posts but i will try if needed.

I will come bak here and Post The Newest Version's From time to time As there made and if ican get by I'll Let a BETA b4 v0.1.0 ^^ Thank you.

Have a Nice Day and Thank you for your Time

And Also I'll Post some Screen Shots Soon ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terrain 10-20%
Items 1-5%
Units 5-15%
Spells 15-30%
Triggers 50-75%

Overall 10-25%

(For more Detail Over Heros, Click The Link in my Signature, It will take you to my Games Prim Info.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ald-delim ORPG

v0.0.3
2 heros (Adding spells)
5 Areas (2 Done)
2 Dungeons (1 Done and added)
Triggers Set up (All Systems/Includeing Save/Load)
Weak Items Being Added (Sword, Staff, and Helmet)
More Terrain Work From .2
More Balences From .2
No Units From .2

v0.0.4
---6 Areas ready, 2 Dungeons Ready, 1 Town Ready.
-----2 Area Open, 1 Dungeon Open, 1 Town Open.
---7 Units Ready, 1 Boss, 2 Elite, 4 Normal.
-----1 Boss Open, 2 Elite Open, 4 Normal Open.
---4 Heros Made, 12 Spells Made.
-----4 Heros Open, 12 Spells Open. (2 Heros are still BETA)
Report Bugs to Nanoha-@Azeroth
Or Email me at [email protected]

(Misc Data)

There isnt much i can persent right now...
But i will give a little detail...
Small Info of Map

Its a Rpg that should be known by now(To Freinds)...Unless you havent Beta tested the map with me...
If you havent tested it just ask me when im not busy...and i will host it...
This map is made by Me Nanoha-, AND now Wingedgod...
We work on it from time to time...When we want to...

Info Over Helpers

Nanoha...Main Maker of whole map...Spell Maker/Advisor...Terrain Maker...Unit Balance/Maker...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Ready (Under))
Wing...Is my leading Spell man...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Pending (Under))
Coco...If he helps me...We will take over Unit Balance/Maker...(With me as his Advisor)
(Pending (Under))
Head...May join me in makeing...Not yet for sure...And his spot is Unknown also...
(Pending (Under))
Sorrow...Has said he would help...his spot...(Not decided...But he wants to be...Hero/Spell/Item Maker...)
(Ready (Under))
Roxas...Head Map Tester...Idea Resource...
(Ready (Under))
Snipe...Map Tester...Idea Resource...
(NEW---Black Crown) Maybe...

3297-map-shot-1.jpg

I got a Basic Terrain Shot, This is Still BETA Terrain, Almost everytime i go into to edit i make Hevay Terrain Updates (Snice its what i do best)...lol

Click the Link In my Signature for a Beta Map Viewing...

Last edited:
Level 35
Hi Nice with some screenshots, although your right that it clearly shows its beta.

But I have to warn you that double posting ain't accepted on hive.

So better use the edit button to merge the two posts.

There shall always be a post from someone else or you have to wait 48 before posting again.

btw: Nice that you got so many helpers, actually thought you was working alone.

Level 6
...Ok I've been slow on editing lately...So ill get updates and such up sometime next week...Depending on work rates...lol...

Level 6
Yea...Well...Its under going some Huge diea changes yet to be added...So the Setup is not for Sure yet...But Heros are basicly Set in...And will be edited to fit the maps Setup...

{Newest Idea}
I'm Thinking of makeing a small World map...Just to save time when getting to the loctaion's your wanting to go to...But this is just a idea...So its not for sure yet...But i would liek to add one.

{Newest News over Map}
I've been lazy again...It's Been Stop'd For the Time being...When i get bak to...There will be all 4 Heros done...A World Map (Maybe) 1-3 More Areas Made 1-2 More Open'd And 2-5 More Units Added to current Areas Along with 3-7 More to new Areas.

{Last Notice}
This map Is NOT Here for DL...It is not for DL ANYwhere...The only way to get ahold of a Test...Is to Contact me...Cause untill i can make a Solid BETA I Don't wanna let a Short Undone map. Now when i do let a Beta Ver out It will be Undone, BUT Hopeful not have mana bugs for its Ver and have something to do for some time. Also by Ver 0.0.7 Quest's Will be added in to do...And Areas will be Lock'd Untill certain Quest's are Done...(Almost like in any game)

That is all for now, Sorry for The Wait.

{New}
I may be getting another helper soon...I'll post Under Helpers soon ^_^

Last edited:
Level 1
Its will be good

i am one of his friends And his leading spell producer i am just saying it will be nice by the time we are done with it

Level 6
Yea well no one cares xD ^_^...But i care -_-...Plz remove that post lol...

And if this was Check'd by a Moderator Dont mark Wing for anything plz lol.
Though it isnt nice -_-

Level 7
.... *Anger* MAYBE? YOU PUT ME AS MAYBE?! YOU!! YOU!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!
Anyways, Yeah.. I have the new units (Dummys) Ready anyways.. Actualy no i need about 1 more day.. Hope you dont mind i kinda got carried away with doodads in the top part of the map.. Sorry xD anyways, NEW? MAYBE?! I AM FOR SURE!!

Level 6
I'll Fix it sometime...lol Dont get so mad xD...

{NEWS}
Yea...Map has Came to a stop again...Well...Crown has the map...Waiting to get it back...I'll post new stuff after i get the New Version from him!

~Till Then, Nanoha Takamachi ^.^
~~~~~The White Devil.

Level 7
Lol.. I stopped working on the map. I don't have anything more to add. lol.. i added alot of stuff but its all un finshed. When do you want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.