• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero War ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok i need to ask What i should do with my map So far im making it a Hero wars With some ORPG elements and wondered what else i should incorporate
I need some more Suggestions

Whats in my map now:
a mining system
100Inventory slots
Custom spells
Medium sized map
Atachable items
Spell selectablility (if u wanted wind walk you type wind walk to get it)
And Unit spawn
Lvl 1000 Heros
What I need to do:
I need to put my skinning system in
I need to Make custom abilities and i need Your thoughts =)

Questions from me
Should i add a Hunter system (tame animals)
Should i add Big boss guy in center
And if you want to Beta test Drop me a tell at KoE-Death@azeroth

P.S. Plz give me Your thoughts (Critisice if necessary)
I will be realeasing beta test soon...

East:infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 3
Yea was gona have list of all spells avalable and Yea higher lvl maps=Longer/more fun "Duh" lol and you got any suggestions?

And to the guy who said to read instructoins i meat all the requirements sept map posting because i dont know how to post my map>if you could help me out it would be apreciated<

Level 4
Yea was gona have list of all spells avalable and Yea higher lvl maps=Longer/more fun "Duh" lol and you got any suggestions?

And to the guy who said to read instructoins i meat all the requirements sept map posting because i dont know how to post my map>if you could help me out it would be apreciated<

No, higher levels does not mean more fun. Longer games, sure they could be more fun.
But you do not need higher levels for that.

The problem with extremely high levels is that you don't get anything. So now im level 5849, whoopedifukkendoo. Too bad I got the last spell back in level 20.
I also love how my stats now cover half the unit info box, it looks so damned pro!
And if I don't do 10'000 damage with 0.01 cooldown, ur map will suck.
Also, if I can see the amount of HP i have, ur map sux.

Oh also, I shud have a ranged nuke spell, and divine shield, oh and ensnare, AoE ensnare.
Oh cud u maek it so deres liek diz boss and he liek drops diz uberitem but he only drop it 1? cuse i tink dat wud be rly cool lolz!!!!111 one one fourtynine eleven fiftysix11

Level 3
To jattenalle Wow if u think 10,000Damage makes you pro you are a Mistaken and im NOT going to rig the map (so that you can be a rigged crap hero and kill everything!) there will be more spells than for lvl 20 lol did you not read my spell system (and im making many many many more spells) so next time you post make so i can read it Please I had no idia what the heck you said after"Oh also, I shud have a ranged nuke spell, and divine shield, oh and ensnare, AoE ensnare."
P.S. you aer right about the high level thing and im going to make it fun not gona just have it be pointless after a certain level

P.P.S. and you are the one who said "Higher level = Better map! Duh! Are u sum noob or sumtin? lolz" so you are condradicting your self -.- are you satisfied?

Level 4
To jattenalle Wow if u think 10,000Damage makes you pro you are a Mistaken and im NOT going to rig the map (so that you can be a rigged crap hero and kill everything!) there will be more spells than for lvl 20 lol did you not read my spell system (and im making many many many more spells) so next time you post make so i can read it Please I had no idia what the heck you said after"Oh also, I shud have a ranged nuke spell, and divine shield, oh and ensnare, AoE ensnare."
P.S. you aer right about the high level thing and im going to make it fun not gona just have it be pointless after a certain level

P.P.S. and you are the one who said "Higher level = Better map! Duh! Are u sum noob or sumtin? lolz" so you are condradicting your self -.- are you satisfied?
www.dictionary.com : Sarcasm
;)

Level 24
I had no idia what the heck you said after"Oh also, I shud have a ranged nuke spell, and divine shield, oh and ensnare, AoE ensnare."
he was being sarcastic about rigged spells. just so that you aren't left out in the dark: ranged nuke = a ranged army-killing spell, divine shield = invulnerability, ensnare = a spell that completely stops units from moving, although they can still attack. it also makes any flying units it hits vulnerable to attacks from melee units, and other units that can only attack ground units. AoE = area of effect, and means that instead of hitting one unit it hits an area.

A) he was being sarcastic, and B) fun for 1000 levels? not to mention that at level 500 even, you can pretty much OHKO new people before any sort of anti-pk trigger stops you.

and you are the one who said "Higher level = Better map! Duh! Are u sum noob or sumtin? lolz" so you are condradicting your self -.- are you satisfied?
he was being sarcastic. higher level absolutely != better map, i'm pretty sure you're the only member of THW that doesn't think so. unless there's some sort of content incentive for reaching 1000, it's basically like not having a level cap. the only reason i can think of for setting level cap at 1000 is if you have lots of content for higher levels, and leveling is extremely easy or you never expect players to get past 30-40, but want them to keep thinking they can go farther. honestly, it sounds like you know how to do what you're doing but you're only proficient in the technical aspects of mapmaking, without knowing what actually constitutes a good map. the fact that you didn't understand that he was being sarcastic makes that evident. maybe a level cap of 100 would be more appropriate?

P.S:hay guyz LANparty @ 9:00, meet me @ corner of walk & dun walk bring da rigd map and add 20000 aoe 10.00/10.00 endurance aura :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.