• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Of Immo [ORPG] v2.0a

Do you think the world of immo is a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Okay. Tested it for a little time..

Bugs I found :
-Item Bugs :
-Shredding Breastplate's transformation to "Shredder" actually makes you transform to a blademaster of blackrock clan. Rogues can walk on water. The blademaster of blackrock clan just gets inside water..
-We can pick more than one armour at once, more than one of any weapon at once, which makes the attachment go crazy.
-It is not Twin Blades of Azzinoth that are glaives, it's Warglaives of Azzinoth.
-There's an item in a boundary named "Killcount"..

-Spelling & Tooltip Mistakes:
-Shredding Breastplate says "plus 70 gagility."
-The "merged wings of The Lords" says "500 armor", it only gives 60, making it less powerful than Dragonslayer's breatsplate which is lower tier than it.
-Terrain mistakes (Only one) :
-in a rock road, its full of rocks besides one tile which is a city tile.

Level 6
oh god damnit.. xD
Well thats' really f'ed to fix to be honest :p
I think you can understand the concept :)
But i'll update that armoury frequently tho..
I noticed i forgot pieces of equipment :p

Level 6
there was a pre-beta for some people who wanted to test the first things..
But pre-beta is over now,
Beta release should be in a few days (2, maybe 3).
After all the flaws are fixed, there will be a first public release for the beta testers.
The bugs that were found in the pre-beta are notified by Herian in his top post!

EDIT:
about that test of Herian:

Terrain thing was fixed,
Item's NO longer give morphs, except for frostmourne.
The wings don't have to be better then a tier, theyre an accesory for your armoury, and NOT a platebody.
The Walking on water is unique to rogue's since theyre specialized in movement.
The item in the boundary has been fixed.
Tooltips are still written stupid, i exspect them to be done a little while AFTER the beta, since this is the thing i'll be doing last.

Level 6
Drhunter,
You've been a beta-tester all along,
I just couldn't count you in as a pre-beta tester since i saw your posts too late because of that weird posting issue of yours o_O.
But yes, you're a beta tester, and you will be informed upon release!

Level 14
Okay okay. :D. The warglaives of Azzinoth are a reward for guessing the last boss. (Yes, I guessed him. :p)

Level 6
lol you go herian! woooot! XD
Anyways, the village/shipyard terrain has been completely redone..
Pictures will be there soon.
I haven't changed the boss area's and city area because i think it looked fine,
and so did Herian!

Level 14
Yes, so I did. Before commenting about a bad terrain, PLAY THE MAP ITSELF!

@Spoontoobig : hey dude...

Level 6
surely!
I'm glad your terrainer agreed to!
Anyways, i've finished up the tier sets for you,
I'll try to get the same colours in my map so we can run equally!

Level 14
Aha! Awesome job, dude.
And well, I shall tell it in both threads. Right now.
The Fourth Dimension

When the Moon hits the Sun, a new dimension will be born..
In space, stars will become dust.
Planets will become worlds.
Moon will engulf in fires of chaos..
And shall the sun disappear.
Welcome, to the fourth dimension.

The "fourth dimension" will be a kind of "dimension" where the two worlds (The new World, and World of Immortals [This]) will exist. This means, both the ORPGs,( that are now made by : This one : Me and Mast3r13orn. The new world : Me, Mast3r13orn, poffo and haxel96(which is kinda inactive these days) ) will run aside, both the BETAs will be launched at the same time (approximatively), the statistics of the heroes will be almost the same/ THE SAME (not the same heroes, though), items will have the same stats and there will be the same tiers (Common, 1,2,3,4,5, Legendary, Unique and Demonic.). Also, one other map will be added one the betas will be fully done and the official versions released : Portal Of Dimensions. This map will have the most powerful bosses. It will have, instead of 8 players, 12 players. Players from both the RPGs will be able to play there, together. In those dungeons, you can have the best gears (dimension-wide [on both ORPGs. :p] ) but they will give you a hard (and entertaining) time.

Level 14
Well, the thread should only be when both the ORPGs are almost done. Mine would take longer, though.

Level 10
Yes I asked him for unprotected for 2-3 times... First time I said I just want to look at some triggers... I don't want to steal... And he didn't write back to me that he think's that ''I want to steal'' then he runed like baby to you and writed everything what I writed to him... bad... bad... :(

P.S. And I ask for many people to see they system to learn how to make them better for me! And if they can't send they just say: ''Sorry I can't...''

Level 14
Firstly, it's ran.
Secondly and lastly, he did not run like a baby. He told that to me, because he knows I kind of don't like you.

Level 14
Yes, and he's my friend. Also I'm on "TeH" project team.

PS. I'm not from an english speaking country, too. Even if not in an english speaking country, try to become better in english. Trust me. And I am not argumenting on your grammar errors for fun, I am doing it so that you don't do the same mistake again. Though it is no big mistake.

Level 14
hey drhunter,
The beta is normally released today.. Maybe he didn't release it yet, we're planning things together.

@All: I'm preparing an epic story for both the ORPGs AND The Fourth Dimension!

Level 6
correction,
WE are preparing that :p

Anyways, @drhunter:
Yes, the beta has been completed and should be published today for public.
Please keep a report ready to fill out any bugs you might find.

Notes for the beta release:
-The following classes are not avaiblable for play: gladiator, Druid and Dragoneer.
-The following boss can NOT be tested: The great crystalized god.
-The bombing minigame is NOT available.
-Quests are limited to 23.
-The map will soon recieve a mssive upgrade together with Herian's map.

more info and updates coming soon!

Level 6
hmmm.. Beta is going to be delayed for one day..
I have some triggers that need to apply to all players, i forgot to set those :s

Release will be tommorow , so on Wednessday 7th April.

My apologies

Level 6
With a small amount of Delay,
The beta has been released and is now open for testing!

KNOWN BUGS YOU DO NOT NEED TO REPORT:
-Spells are kind of unbalanced!
-The camera glitches sometimes when doing '-repick'
-The quest reward stall gives us 9999999 Killcounts?? O_O
-The save system seems to work for single player?
-Only 3 player slots are available?

Explanations:
-The save system can indeed save in single player mode, but this will no longer work online when the map gets released because OFCOURSE i will change it. So saving really doesn't help you ONE bit :p
-the camera bug is known, just hit 'esc' when it happens.
-Map currently supports 3 players, dont worry, it will be 8 on official release.
-Yes, most spells are overpowered, but this is done so you can try to solo the bosses.

FEATURES THAT THE BETA DOES NOT HAVE RIGHT NOW:
-These classes don't work: gladiator, druid and dragoon. (not finished so not playable.)
-All minigames
-Full boss balance and completion.
-Dont do the god boss, since it's not finished at all!
-Perfect payment system.
-Full item tooltips.

Enjoy this beta version!!
If you find any other bugs other then all this,
please let me know :)

~~Mast3r13orn.

Status
Not open for further replies.