• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worgen or Goblin?

Worgen or Goblin?

• Worgen

Votes: 74 57.4%
  • Goblin

Votes: 55 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
okay this is the PLAYABLE WORGENS LORE.

Genn Greymane long locked Gilneas away from the world, but by doing so they let no way out for the helpless citizens of Arugal's Curse. It spread like an epidemic, slowly corrupting every citizen one by one. Eventually, the humans began turning into Worgen themselves. Genn Greymane and many others began to create a serum to be able to control their form. When your Worgen Character starts out, he is in his Worgen form about to be executed, but Genn Greymane stops the execution and gives you the serum, rendering your body able to control your form.

THE NON-PLAYABLE SFK WORGEN LORE THAT ARUGAL LEIKS OLOLOL
These Worgen are from another dimension, summononed by Arugal through many months of research and studying. They are savage beasts but are still sentient. They can talk and know what they are, they realize all the horrible things they do but they simply don't care. These Worgen cannot revert to humans because they were born this way, unlike the Gilnean Worgen who were once humans that were transformed.

I hope this settled the Worgen fightings X_X

Level 17
I like both. Basically the Goblins are Horde Gnomes and the Worgen are Alliance Tauren. o.o

But what I don't get is how the Worgen can be druids. I mean, they're like werewolves right? And one druid form is a cat. I wonder, won't the other Worgen want to chase the cat druids? =D

Level 14
I like both. Basically the Goblins are Horde Gnomes and the Worgen are Alliance Tauren. o.o

But what I don't get is how the Worgen can be druids. I mean, they're like werewolves right? And one druid form is a cat. I wonder, won't the other Worgen want to chase the cat druids? =D

Wouldn't it make more sense if Draenei were alliance tauren?

Level 9

Nelfs thought them to be druids so they can control their Worgen form.

Level 7
Worgen are awesome, same as gobs, (I would play a worg rather than a gob).. but I FUCKING HATE THE ALLIANCE, so I'm just gonna quit WoW. Unless they add faction change that allows me to keep race... But I rarely play it, so they can ******** my ***** and ***** ***** ***. Try to figure what I want to say out. I'm just drunk.. so don't worry.

Level 13
Worgen are awesome, same as gobs, (I would play a worg rather than a gob).. but I FUCKING HATE THE ALLIANCE, so I'm just gonna quit WoW. Unless they add faction change that allows me to keep race... But I rarely play it, so they can ******** my ***** and ***** ***** ***. Try to figure what I want to say out. I'm just drunk.. so don't worry.

Yeah and I want Alliance Forsaken.

Level 3
Ally pussy? but not if I remember correctly the Ally always detonate the hord in BG!

Level 11
Screw worgens, goblins all the way. When I started playing WoW, if I didnt roll Horde, i would have all my chars be gnomes. When Catalism starts, I wanna change all my toons to goblins :D
P.S. Do you think a Worgen female will be helly a ugly? Im being seriouse. Will she be no diffrent then a male worgen in a dress? Or will it look more like a Female tauren...

EDIT: The alliance do NOT detonate the horde in BG. Go roll an alliance and see if they own the horde. The horde and alliance both loose the same amount.

Level 7
Okay im going to settle this!

Worgen
Are plain awesome cause they remind us of werewolfes, YES! But as DvO mentioned it will prob attract furries and as we all know gnomes are gonna go low cuz all the twillight fangirls and emos will go all Yay Over a Man/Wolf. Haha... Ironic. Makes the whole thing boring but still cool in a dark way
Goblin
Just like the gnomes will the goblins become the equals of the gnomes. Not that they were standing high in the first place. Also the eternal struggle between horde and alliance, ITS not Funny!. Goblins are still cool though but i think : yay another barely visible bastard jumping around me as a rouge and before i know it im dead.. Hooray
You should really have a neither option at this poll.I am NOT Mocking Cataclysm i think its going to be awesome especially Deathwing. Someone should make a deathwing model here at Hive.

Level 16

Goblin
Just like the gnomes will the goblins become the equals of the gnomes. Not that they were standing high in the first place. Also the eternal struggle between horde and alliance, ITS not Funny!. Goblins are still cool though but i think : yay another barely visible bastard jumping around me as a rouge and before i know it im dead.. Hooray

the smallest race of the horde so far were undead, so why saying "Another"?
I mean Alliance got Dwarves and *spit out* Gnomes wich were the smallest races at all.

Guess its more balanced that way.

Level 14

Worgen
Are plain awesome cause they remind us of werewolfes, YES! But as DvO mentioned it will prob attract furries and as we all know gnomes are gonna go low cuz all the twillight fangirls and emos will go all Yay Over a Man/Wolf. Haha... Ironic. Makes the whole thing boring but still cool in a dark way
Goblin
You should really have a neither option at this poll.I am NOT Mocking Cataclysm i think its going to be awesome especially Deathwing. Someone should make a deathwing model here at Hive.

Rogue*

Level 25
Although Goblins' specs are way better, the Worgen have always appealed to me as super cool characters. Now that we can play them, I'm totally willing to suffer playing with the Alliance's thirteen year old player-base to play an awesome looking werewolf dude clad in armor.

Horde all the way though. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.