• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Your favourite faction and race

What is your favourite faction/race

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
nuuh said:
I did not include Dragons because personally, I think they suck ass. Just putting it out there, they are absolute faggots and anyone who wants to play as a Dragon race is almost certainly a faggot.
I don't mean to be rude or anything (as I am new to the hive), but I'm just saying that anyone who likes Dragons also likes anal and long walks on the beach.

D:
Dragons get no love? D:
You Dragon bashing flamer -.-''

Level 12
Soo I want to know what is your favourite race/faction and I made a poll. My favourite are Shadowswords (Felblood elf). And I've added a huge pool (25 factions-really hard to remeber them without going on WoWWiki). Every race is good but what's the best race for HiveWorkshop members?:goblin_yeah:

Last edited:
Level 24
If you'r having the old gods you should have the dragonflights but if I have to choose I would say the forsaken with Sylvanas as leader :)

Level 5
Pick your favorite Races

Hello, I am creating a map about extra races (Yea I know there a lot of map like that), actually I still have an unfinished map, but my friend is working on the terrain

Here is the info's of the extra races map :
A booty bay map, I use the booty bay cause I want to see the expression of another hive member, if they like it I map a larger races and another map I based on, I still save the human, orc, undead and night elf race (And modified them a little). this poll is for my idea, but if you want your races on my game, just say it on this thread.
Make your race a warcraft 3 original (A medieval type, not modern or sci-fi), not to complicated, cause it hard to find the models and make it original as possible
(If you have some model of your race, just post it here)

Here are the race's I still working on :

- High Elf
- Chaos Orc
- Corrupted Ancient/Satyr (From Campaign)
- Naga
- Dranaei (This race is not 1 of my race, It is from Ken-E. I still think if this race gonna be on my map)

Note : If a race on poll is has a minimum of 25 voter, I will add them
The poll itself has a Deadline of 1st/Jan/2012. If no one poll in this thread for 3 days I will close this thread.

And about the other map my friend working on, here :
The map original name was, The Shrine of the Dragon King, but due to other map, I changed it to the Legend of the Dragon King, I still need a modeler, triggerer, and tester. Any idea or if you want to be on my team, here the [thread=207149]Link[/thread], do not post the idea of my other map in this thread.

Thank's for reading

Edit :
There gonna be a new race, Dranaei but I'm still not sure if I gonna put it on my map

Last edited:
Level 15
I am looking forward to see some Dranaei and Naga races, I voted moar races!
Also, I am still interested on how would you build the Pandaren race, I can only think of few units. (Pandaren Brewmaster, Storm, Earth, and Fire, and the Pandaren Furbolg used on Nothrend creep settings)

Level 5
Dranei is pretty good too, but remember, the map is still booty bay, if hive member liked it, maybe I will build a Dranei race, If you don't believe about pandaren race, wacthout, I have trick of my sleeve (the trick : Download another model)
EDIT : Spoiler unit for pandaren, if you want I can PM you

Last edited:
Level 8
Hmm... Well I think you'll have to put many customs into it and I don't really encourage fitting loads of customs into a map and if you don't use 'em, the map will be kinda weird, wouldn't it?
The name? It's kinda weird, If it's a RPG or has a storyline it would be fitting but your trying to make a melee map so better change it...
If you can get a tool to extract custom models, textures, icons, etc. directly into the Warcraft MPQ then it would remove the problem of map size. Try to find one... And I see your grammar needs a lil' bit of improving.. But it's easy to fix it... ^___^
Good luck... Subscribed

Level 8
So you about to make a map with quest in Booty Bay? The tiniest map... IMO, it's better to make a larger map, with fixed races and positions and let 'em attack the Dragon King. If you don't wanna make a huge map, make a 128x128 sized map, or find some one to do it.. there are some talented guys out there, just give 'em a layout...|

So what are you gonna do about the customs?

Level 5
You don't read the post carefully, I have 2 maps, one is this, and one that my friend is working on, This is the melee map and the other map the RPG map.

The trolls will destroy you all! I have already assembled an army:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.