• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No new race????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
do you know why blizzard has not added a new race or class to the expansion i mean they also did not update all the models the blood elf, goblin , worgen.. i guess they thought they looked good and just updated the really bad looking ones lol ... BUT that is not an excuse do you think blizzard is just becoming greedier and greedier and is just trying to get more money with less work ? this expansion just feels really empty to me and im not gonna buy it.. at least until i see something worthwhile .. although i gotta admit the new weapon models look pretty nice example:http://www.wowhead.com/item=113966/garans-brutal-spearlauncher&bonus=0#modelviewer

so discuss

Level 9
do you know why blizzard has not added a new race or class to the expansion i mean they also did not update all the models the blood elf, goblin , worgen.. i guess they thought they looked good and just updated the really bad looking ones lol ... BUT that is not an excuse do you think blizzard is just becoming greedier and greedier and is just trying to get more money with less work ? this expansion just feels really empty to me and im not gonna buy it.. at least until i see something worthwhile .. although i gotta admit the new weapon models look pretty nice example:http://www.wowhead.com/item=113966/garans-brutal-spearlauncher&bonus=0#modelviewer

so discuss
Well problem is that there isnt alot of room to fit anymore races. I mean if we would want Ogres to be playable then we would need to make the ogre continent in Draenor like starting zone and then they get to teleport to Orgrimmar and from there do Crossroads and such kinda stuff.

Level 29
Doesn't it become a bit repetive starting a new class every expansion and leveling the hero to 90? The zones stay more or less the same so you'd be doing the same quests again.
Nowadays powerlvling has became so easy the only thing required is an endlevel guildie in sub-max gear rushing you through the game 'for teh lulz'. And then there is the legit 'pay-to-instant 90lvl' option.
Its saddening really, comparing to how hard this game used to be.

Level 24
Personally I think it's good we don't get a new race, every hour spent making level 1-10 zones is one hour lost in the end game.

Status
Not open for further replies.