• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your favourite faction and race

What is your favourite faction/race

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Sadly, Not a poll reach the limit, but because Pandaren and Ogre reach the limit...... I will make em! Sorry I don't online from last year...... (and I'll create a new poll)

Level 5
So long since last touched Hive, X-mas.......
The point : Mr. Foxy, Xian is right. Don't you think that was a joke? The difficulty of the race is too high man (It's only because of the model.... the rest I can think that trough)

Level 24
I would usually say the Sin'dorei of Quel'Thalas but since their lore depends on the lore of the forsaken since they joined the Horde because Sylvanas was a member of it I'd have to say the forsaken. But then again they would've probebly joined the Horde anyways since being locked up and betrayed by both the humans and the Kirin Tor does tend leave marks. So this is a really tricky one but I'd guess I have to say the forsaken since it's led by everyones favorite Quel'dorei ranger general.

Status
Not open for further replies.