• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wintercore HD 2.71

WHD-Forum-Map-Title.png

SHD-Forum-Commands.png
SHD-Forum-Features.png
SHD-Forum-Heroes.png

Choose from 44 very unique heroes to defend against 60 epic waves of enemies.

Learn skills like Weaponcraft, Powercraft, Spellcraft, Capitalism and Wisdom.

Type "-random" to pick random heroes including the secret hero.
"-cam (number)" to change to a further camera view.
"-Kills" show kill count
"-count" to show number of enemies.
"-rate" to show exp rate of all players.
"-ms" to show movement speed.
"-size" to make enemies grow 2x .
"-boom" to see for yourself.
"-t" to teleport back to the castle.
"-nw (show/hide)" to show or hide Net Worth leaderboard that is added on version 2.65

For Weather commands:
-weather snow, -weather rain, -weather wind, weather moonlight, -weather off

Hints:
- (enable/disable hints) ; which will give hints randomly every minute. Disabled by default.

For Player 1 exclusive commands only:
"-kick (player number)" --- to kick a player
"-give gold/wood (value) (Player color) --- to give/reduce gold

-This map can play up to 6 players
-Some Heroes are Extremely Unique
-Highly Replayable
-The castle can be upgraded with a key which cost 80 Diamonds
-There are over hundreds of Items to purchase
-Has 5 difficulties to choose from (The Nightmare and Abyssal have those burning super-powered variants.)
-95% Custom Spells (triggered)
-Has secret events that gives extremely powerful items

- You can see your team's net worth so you can help those who are left behind and make the game enjoyable for everyone
-You can manipulate wave spawn number (Player 1 only)
-You can also manipulate pre-wave timer (Player 1 only)
-Each hero has its own background story.

Systems:
-Has Advanced multiboard to see all the details needed for the map
-Has Advanced Recipe System for smooth experience.
-Has Leaderboards to show your team's Net Worth
-Has "Summoned Heroes" that can scale their stats infinitely based on the player's crafts.
-Has different types of enemies. Normal (1x reward), Strong (Spawns only half and 2x reward), Elite (There are only 4 per wave and has 5x rewards)

You can access the unprotected version of the map (can be found in author's note)
But the map link in hive is protected.

Hero Tower: This tower can level up and use items.
Diamond: Is a currency that is equivalent to 10000 golds.
Weather System: This system gives players commands to weathers (see commands at top)

Omega spell: each hero can learn his strongest spell, to learn it the hero has to reach level 30 and defeat the omega boss, paying 15000 gold to challenge him in the arena (Shop north-west corner)

CRAFTS: there are 5 crafts that you can increase with certain items or by leveling

->Weaponcraft (only for weaponcraft heroes): the more weaponcraft you have, the more damage your abilities do, and generally improve your abilities. Weaponcraft increases your strength by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Powercraft (only for powercraft heroes): the more powercraft you have, the more damage your spells do or just generally improve your spells. Powercraft increases your agility by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Spellcraft (only for spellcraft heroes): the more spellcraft you have, the more damage your spells do, the longer your summons last, or just in general improve your spells. Spellcraft increases your intelligence by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Capitalism gives you bonus gold after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more capitalism you have, the more gold you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

->Wisdom gives you bonus exp after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more wisdom you have, the more experience you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

Personal Items: Each hero has a personal item that he/she can unlock; you need to get the item Personal Item unlocker and you will kill 100 units to unlock the personal item.

- You can challenge 3 bosses: Fire Master, Plague King and Grand lich to gain diamonds. But there is 1 more boss.. Nah.. it's up to you to find him.

- If you are upto the challenge, you can farm gold and exp fighing endlessly spawning enemies. You just have to be careful of the Big One.
]

To see the list of Heroes please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Heroes

SHD-Forum-Information.png
SHD-Forum-Changes.png

SHD-New-Full-Map.png

SHD-New-Fire-Master.png

New-Warlock-Shop-Area.png

full

To see the Changelogs please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Changelogs

SHD-Forum-Credits.png
SHD-Forum-Notes.png

Special Thanks:

• skamigo (The original creator of this map)
  • Blizzard Entertainment (For the game)

• Vinz
  • Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • Sellenisko
  • alfredx_sotn
  • General Frank
  • RED BARON
  • Mr. Bob
  • Frankster
  • DarkHunter1357
  • RED BARON
  • WILL THE ALMIGHTY
  • Pyramidhe@d
  • DonDustin
  • Tarrasque
  • sPy
  • Ampharos_222
  • UgoUgo
  • Callahan
  • Tranquil
  • Happy Tauren
  • Thrikodius
  • expresso
  • Turiel
  • Hate
  • nGy
  • HammerFist132
  • Pyritie
  • Blackdoom
  • JetFangInferno
  • stan0033

• Kwaliti
  • skizzik
  • -BerZeKer-

• Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • FrostTorture
  • CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • Golden-Drake
  • Peekay
  • Frankster
  • ike-ike
  • Golden-Drake
  • Akolyt0r
  • Darkfang
  • The_Silent
  • Cloudwolf
  • Peekay
  • Infinitynexus
  • Anachron
  • Nudl9
  • prizraknadache
  • Mr.Goblin
  • kola

• Knno
  • Squiggy
  • Klingo
  • Mage goo
  • Tank-Commander
  • Tiche3
  • Maker
  • baassee
  • Paladon
  • Cryophoenix
  • Rmx
  • X-OMG-X
  • JeffreyQ
  • Nolyp (for item description)

• Vengeancekael (For Moderation)
  • Hell_Master (For Re-Moderation)
  • Naman
  • Maniawar3
  • 13lackace
  • orchius
  • Lordjoker
  • trolly056
  • NightAngelz
  • rrfvtgb
  • sheep
  • melnikas
  • HayateRein
  • ravewarheit
  • Oldmilk
  • JBB
  • LeonXardo66
  • TLI-Inferno
  • Fischiblub
  • Crett
  • Neecrom

This map is based from the original version 1.31 by Skamigo. I improved it very well to make it better by focusing on the gameplay. As of version 2.62, I renamed the map to Wintercore HD because it's not just his map now but ours and it can continue motivate me to continue the map.

Anyone can download the unprotected version of the map. You can edit, modify it or learn from it. (Note: Loading time is horribly slow that takes a minute <Makes it eat my time developing the map>). The Unprotected version of the file is always attached to my latest comments when a version releases.

There will be a time when I will stop releasing updates for a while as to do other important things in life. When that comes I will return someday and add some things that I have learned.

Keywords:
Blue, Castle, Recommended, Ice, Winter, Frost, Skamigo's Hero Defense, Defense, Castle Defense, The Great Hero Defense, Siege, Survival, Bluegreen891, Wintercore HD
Contents

Wintercore HD 2.71 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/02 09:50:07 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Approved Rating: 3/5 Acceptable Rep Received: 2Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga...
Thank's for suggestions...

Sorry, I forgot to add changelog in the new version...
Here is the changes for version 2.47

Added:
  • Auto Convert 1M golds to 100 Diamonds
  • Ping for Base Comfort
  • Message for Tutor's Teach
Changes:
  • Balanced Phoenix a little
  • Beastmaster Personal Item
  • Reworked Blade Hero
  • Spider and Naga Necklace Price
  • Wave 16 and 26 evasion wave replaced
Fixed:
  • Blade Spells and Tooltips
  • Greater Warlock Event (Becomes Harder)
  • Time Berserker's Necklace
  • North-West Vision
Removed:
  • Plague King death kills the hero
  • -impossible command (its pointless for now)

Converting 1m Gold to 100 Diamonds would be inconvenient, since it would leave players without gold to spend.

Instead, you should simply have it so that every time the player's gold exceeds 600k, it will loop a trigger which swaps 100k gold for 10 diamonds, repeating until the player's gold is less than 600k. This gets rid of excess gold without leaving the player broke.

Level 2
Converting 1m Gold to 100 Diamonds would be inconvenient, since it would leave players without gold to spend.

Instead, you should simply have it so that every time the player's gold exceeds 600k, it will loop a trigger which swaps 100k gold for 10 diamonds, repeating until the player's gold is less than 600k. This gets rid of excess gold without leaving the player broke.

I agreed. Well, I asked something to automatically convert gold into diamonds, because I didn't enjoyed the gold loss that we get with the wave income (when you have an overflow of gold).

Also, there is a better way to do it, cause there is no need to use loop.

set diamonds = (current_gold + income - 900000 )/ 10000
if diamonds > 0 then
set current_diamond = current_diamond + diamonds
set current_gold = current_gold + income - ( diamonds * 10000 )
else
set current_gold = current_gold + income
endif

And well, for me, the map will leak some items, like more end game items. And a better way to upgrade castle. Too much diamonds to spend, and long coldown on secret shop's items .... :ogre_icwydt:

Level 2
On top of the long cool down on the secret items, I found that Spherical Blood is kind of worthless, as any of the secret items give an actual ability to fight where as, as far as I can tell, Spherical Blood merely prevents you from dying... Not to say that preventing you from dying isn't big, just that for the amount of effort it takes to kill a guy who can barely even be hurt by a spell that nearly 1hit k.o.s everything else in the game it's not worth it and should at least offer a boost to crafts or some kind of item specific skill...

Level 7
Version 2.46 Updated
-Mostly focused on Buffing of all craft item bonuses
-Conversion of some heroes into powercraft
-And, Fixing of minor bugs

I ran out of ideas on how I can add more events to this map and can someone give me a suggestions if you have any?

I have finished completely rewriting the tooltips for your items; if you're interested. I'll send it to you in a PM.

Level 2
Hi BlueGreen891

I From VietNamese, I like Map Skamigos Hero Def
I've played from version 2.19 to the present.
I want you to edit a bit:
- Add function Random Hero and Random all player for host (+20% gold)
- Fix bug Sometime auto Upgrade Item (Ruby >>> Enhanted Stone, Enhanted Stone >>> Crystal Amulet, Star Diamond >>> Peta Ring and some item...)
- Hopefully there will be some other hero
- Fix bug Redution Damage (Buy item Guardian Cuirass of Pet Titan Gods beacause Final boss killed himself)
- Fixed failed disconect player if choose mode God + 6x
- Edit Capitalism of Item Sack Of Gold to 75 (125 is superabundant)
- Edit or delete Hero Greedy knight beacause him so imbalance in the game
- if possible, please add 20 waves more attractive to game
Thank you for making Map so Good :)
qdEaYN4.jpg

Last edited:
Level 9
I am back after gone for 3 weeks
I will fix all the bugs that were reported

In version 2.48 will introduce a new system, "The Random mode"
type -random to pick a random hero in case you do not know what to pick
and in random mode there will be a chance to use the secret hero.

Spoiler Alert: Its a small black dragon

Last edited:
Level 5
You can type -t and it teleports you to the castle, I think this wasn't intended to happen. Also, some heroes scale really bad at level 40+ (namely Necromancer, all of his skeletons get 1 shotted, maybe add Devotion Aura to his special item?)

Level 9
The version 2.48 has been updated
Please take note of this:
Some suggestions wasn't added to the map
and will be added soon

I already added a new mode random mode but not yet in the dialog box at the beginning.

If you found bugs in the new version, feel free to post it...
The update will be slower but don't worry I will never stop the development.

Level 2
The version 2.48 has been updated
Please take note of this:
Some suggestions wasn't added to the map
and will be added soon

I already added a new mode random mode but not yet in the dialog box at the beginning.

If you found bugs in the new version, feel free to post it...
The update will be slower but don't worry I will never stop the development.

Thanks you!
I wait ver 2.48

Level 3
Is there a way to prevent the enemies to stop directly attacking the castle and target us before destroying the castle (Yes there is a Cursed Stone but its Radius is too small)?, there is a typo or wrong placement of name in the Beastmaster's Axe Recipe, where it required "Blade's Necklace" but it is actually "Tauren's Necklace"

Level 9
Is there a way to prevent the enemies to stop directly attacking the castle and target us before destroying the castle (Yes there is a Cursed Stone but its Radius is too small)?, there is a typo or wrong placement of name in the Beastmaster's Axe Recipe, where it required "Blade's Necklace" but it is actually "Tauren's Necklace"

Alright I'll increase the radius of the cursed stone but with increased price
and I'll fix the typos

For the enemies that directly attacking the castle,
Sorry I don't have any but I will find a way to fix it.

Level 9
TL: Why is there no hero yet? (bat walang bagong hero?)

Please wait for the new hero. I'll add it in next version
I am currently making on the new hero called
Vampire which is based on dreadlord model

As my fellow kababayan,
Please use English so that the other users can understand you :)

It's either increase the Radius of the Cursed Stone or Prevent the enemies to directly attacking the castle or you can do both, oh also that Faerie Dragon's 2nd Skill (Bouncing skill) seems to deal no damage

I'll increase it's radius and price but not the creeps auto-attacking the castle
And also, I'll try to fix this whenever I can.

I found a way to fix the auto-attack castle:
I am gonna set all damage and armor types of all heroes to hero
Is anybody agree with that?

Last edited:
Level 9
Your fix won't really fix anything.. Have u tried giving the castle a high priority?

I tried anything but it's not working
I think this has something to do with armor types

Example:
Greedy Knight has an elite armor - The enemies are only focusing on the castle
ignoring the greedy knight completely.

Blade has a hero armor - The enemies easily focuses on him

That's why I asked a question first before I make changes.

And you please correct logical
Secret Hero Dragon XYZ too strong
I'll balance and fix this in next version and improve it everytime a new version is out.

Level 2
I'll balance and fix this in next version and improve it everytime a new version is out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks you!
I want to ask is how many Secret heroes ?

Level 3
i have a short question, i randomned thief, started stealing satanic on wave 4(from 1 of the bosses next to lvl 5 shop), and then from each other wave hero another item...
confusing was my found on the shaman(not the tauren) boss on wave 30, i stole "The Secret Key", any clues where to use it?

Level 9
i have a short question, i randomned thief, started stealing satanic on wave 4(from 1 of the bosses next to lvl 5 shop), and then from each other wave hero another item...
confusing was my found on the shaman(not the tauren) boss on wave 30, i stole "The Secret Key", any clues where to use it?

The Ice God steal item will be fixed
And for Vice Warlord, sorry but that event was not yet finished.
I'll add it in next version or later.

Level 3
btw the great castle upgrade(after used the key for 75 crystals) still doesnt give bonus armor, even though it says it should give

and plz fix the meteor skill from elemental mage, he can 1hit his own castle and his teammates

Blade's ulti(Demons blade) makes no dmg, Wisp's passiv Spiritual Knowledge gives every player bonus wisdom each lvl up, it says it should only gives whisp, too strong/bug

elemental mage has a few bugs too, first, his tornado last 5 sec and has 5 sec cd, too strong, second, his omega has no cd if u 1hit the enemy and get ported back to castle(like 1shot lich and insta teleport to castle=no cd), third, if tornado moves through the fire of meteor, the dmg is bugged(i could nearly 1hit the lvl 5 shop, while tornado itself without fire only made 180 dmg on him)

Last edited:
Level 2
After a period of testing I found out the following error:
- In the randomized time we can still choose more heroes (bug 2 hero)
- If the chest does not have eyes, but we make a purchase Upgrade Eye or Upgrade Of the Apocalypse, will not take charge but also more gold.
Upgrade Eye auto +10.000 gold / click
Upgrade Of the Apocalypse auto +20.000 gold / click (serious error)
...Hope you will fix it soon, thank you!

Level 3
elemental mage has a few bugs too, first, his tornado last 5 sec and has 5 sec cd, too strong, second, his omega has no cd if u 1hit the enemy and get ported back to castle(like 1shot lich and insta teleport to castle=no cd), third, if tornado moves through the fire of meteor, the dmg is bugged(i could nearly 1hit the lvl 5 shop, while tornado itself without fire only made 180 dmg on him)

and i made the lvl 5 shop with meteor+tornado on wave 15 solo, after that(wave 16-20) i made the lifestealer solo without getting hit 1 time...endboss(final wave) on normal i did 1hit with meteor...fix plz

Level 9
After a period of testing I found out the following error:
- In the randomized time we can still choose more heroes (bug 2 hero)
- If the chest does not have eyes, but we make a purchase Upgrade Eye or Upgrade Of the Apocalypse, will not take charge but also more gold.
Upgrade Eye auto +10.000 gold / click
Upgrade Of the Apocalypse auto +20.000 gold / click (serious error)
...Hope you will fix it soon, thank you!
I'll turn it into instant random instead of 4 seconds.

and i made the lvl 5 shop with meteor+tornado on wave 15 solo, after that(wave 16-20) i made the lifestealer solo without getting hit 1 time...endboss(final wave) on normal i did 1hit with meteor...fix plz
I'll try to fix it.

Level 3
so blue_green is letting skamigo's hero defense die now
its a shame because it was pretty good

its really sad=( such a good map, but there would have been much to do in my opinion, like balancing the old heroes, some are far too weak to really play them

Level 9
Alright... back to shd.
I apologize for being inactive for 2 months.
I'll update the map as soon as it is finished.

I only added 1 hero with some bugs fixed
I hope you can forgive me for being inactive for such a long time

fact: before I am inactive for a whole year.

Edit: If anybody has a bug found please post it.

Last edited:
Level 7
Hey there Bluegreen, glad to see you updated your map. I'll have to check out this new version, I will try to give you some feedback on it.

I will say, initially, I'm a little disappointed about the removal of armor types -- I feel like the different damage types sort of helped to make Heroes more interesting. I can understand the reason you removed it; although -- I would recommend re-balancing and re-adding it (Perhaps change the damage values; heavily restrict the Heroes with Magic damage (Less common, reduced base damage, and lower stat gain per level), and disallow any Hero to have Chaos Damage except for the Sniper -- and possibly the 'secret' Hero.)

In my opinion, Damage Types help to add an interesting learning curve to a Hero Defense and help to cement a somewhat distinctive feel to Heroes.

Although, at the moment -- this is mostly speculation, I tend to feel more interest towards Hero Defenses with special damage types than I do towards those without.

More feedback will be tossed at you once I'm able to actually play it -- which should be shortly.

Level 9
Hey there Bluegreen, glad to see you updated your map. I'll have to check out this new version, I will try to give you some feedback on it.

I will say, initially, I'm a little disappointed about the removal of armor types -- I feel like the different damage types sort of helped to make Heroes more interesting. I can understand the reason you removed it; although -- I would recommend re-balancing and re-adding it (Perhaps change the damage values; heavily restrict the Heroes with Magic damage (Less common, reduced base damage, and lower stat gain per level), and disallow any Hero to have Chaos Damage except for the Sniper -- and possibly the 'secret' Hero.)

In my opinion, Damage Types help to add an interesting learning curve to a Hero Defense and help to cement a somewhat distinctive feel to Heroes.

Although, at the moment -- this is mostly speculation, I tend to feel more interest towards Hero Defenses with special damage types than I do towards those without.

More feedback will be tossed at you once I'm able to actually play it -- which should be shortly.

Yes, the reason why I set all the armor types to hero is to prevent it from ignoring the hero.
I will do balancing in the next version
I'll wait for further feedback.

Level 3
tested the new version and found a few things that needs balancement.

first of all, the new hero doesnt scale good into lategame, his "Q" does himself 50% dmg(if u have 100k, u make yourself 50k and only make like 15% dmg against Wave 51).
His "W" is instant death, since deathtime is 1 minute, no1 would really use it and it has no hotkey.
His "E" is complete Useless, since you only get 24xWC after kill(i repeat, you have to kill), its useless, either increasing the multiplier or make it each hit would help.
His "R" is nice, though pretty OP early, since you cant die, at least if you dont cast Q/W.
His "Omega" makes good amount of dmg, but only 3 for that long cd is way too less, since you can use it all 3-4 Waves only.
His "Special Item" is nice that it gives +10WC each lvl, but it lacks something special, how about the adding option "If he should Die, he wont die and will have his HP reset to 5% of max HP"
And he gets overall way too much INT, i mean his spells doesnt cost anything, why so much INT?

Tauren Chieftain needs a Nerf, his ulti has a 20sec Huge AoE stun+alot of dmg and a cooldown of 40-50 sec, his item 1hits everything for 30 sc with 60sec cd, needs a heavy nerf.

Level 9
tested the new version and found a few things that needs balancement.

first of all, the new hero doesnt scale good into lategame, his "Q" does himself 50% dmg(if u have 100k, u make yourself 50k and only make like 15% dmg against Wave 51).
His "W" is instant death, since deathtime is 1 minute, no1 would really use it and it has no hotkey.
His "E" is complete Useless, since you only get 24xWC after kill(i repeat, you have to kill), its useless, either increasing the multiplier or make it each hit would help.
His "R" is nice, though pretty OP early, since you cant die, at least if you dont cast Q/W.
His "Omega" makes good amount of dmg, but only 3 for that long cd is way too less, since you can use it all 3-4 Waves only.
His "Special Item" is nice that it gives +10WC each lvl, but it lacks something special, how about the adding option "If he should Die, he wont die and will have his HP reset to 5% of max HP"
And he gets overall way too much INT, i mean his spells doesnt cost anything, why so much INT?

Tauren Chieftain needs a Nerf, his ulti has a 20sec Huge AoE stun+alot of dmg and a cooldown of 40-50 sec, his item 1hits everything for 30 sc with 60sec cd, needs a heavy nerf.

The vampire is meant to be like that. I set it with high int instead of high str or agi to prevent getting too overpowered.
(or maybe i'll put a purpose for his intelligence)

I'll give him a sub-ability for his E skill which reduces the percentage damage of the Q skill to himself but some of his skills will be nerfed a little.

Before, I have no idea what to put an ability in personal item but I put weaponcraft increase instead.

I will nerf Tauren Chieftain.

Level 7
Yes, the reason why I set all the armor types to hero is to prevent it from ignoring the hero.
I will do balancing in the next version
I'll wait for further feedback.

The armor change is fine; it's mostly the damage change i'm really saddened about, to be honest. Anyway; we've finally got around to testing the version. The first really notable thing was the fact the damage types were changed -- as I initially assumed; this was to the detriment of the game. The folks I was playing with weren't particularly happy with the change, as it took alot of the interesting dynamics of team building to have a majority of damage types covered. It was just something that was really interesting, and it's gone now. 'Tis a real shame.

Anyway; we couldn't seem too many changes; sadly. Or if we did -- it was overshadowed by the damage change.

As for the new Hero... He's a bit of a mess at the moment; he -definitely- needs a bit of work.

A few suggestion:

- Death Trigger (Q):
* Make the spell's instant kill be calculated AFTER the Blood Thirst (E) as opposed to BEFORE it. It's clear you tried to make the two synergize; but because the instant kill at 50% from Death Trigger is calculated BEFORE the Blood Thirst; this is lost -- making this spell rather lack-luster.
* I would also recommend buffing the Weaponcraft scaling.

- Blood Thirst (E):
* Buff the Weaponcraft scaling, 24 x weaponcraft is way too low to be actually effective.

- Death Ritual (W):
* Not very effective, to be honest. During the game, our Vampire only ended up using it once.
* This problem can be fixed by using the recommendation I have further down.

- Gargoyle (T):
* This ability is heavily flawed; it often bugs when more than one are used at once (accidentally or otherwise) and doesn't fit with the Hero, in my honest opinion.
* Swap this ability and the Death Knight's Omega; as Death Knight's Omega doesn't synergize with him particularly well, either. However -- I propose that you give the Gargoyles a (Spellcraft and/or Weaponcraft) scaling basic attack and a timed life (however; keep them invulnerable). And THEN give the Vampire Death Knight's Omega (the permanent reincarnation one) this would synergize REALLY well with the Vampire and make his Death Ritual (W) actually worth using.

- Item:
* Much as 13lackAce before me suggested; this item is really boring and isn't too special. The stats aren't even all that great for a special item. I recommend revisiting this item. I'll send you some item ideas via private message to keep them a surprise to other people; if you choose to use them.

I would actually heavily advise against changing the Vampire too much; really, in my honest opinion giving him Death Knight's Omega would make him ALOT better; but I don't believe it would make him particularly overpowered, especially with the cooldown that Death Ritual (W) has.

PS: I can agree with the Tauren Chieftain being overpowered. I would recommend either giving his ultimate a longer cooldown or reducing the damage dealt by the ultimate. I'll be entirely honest; I really love the fact I can cast his ultimate so much -- it gives him an interesting feel. So whilst it might be a little bias on my part; I would actually recommend just reducing the amount of damage dealt by the ultimate as opposed to lengthening it's cooldown.

Level 2
still serious issues
when there is enough money without holding the eye if the upgrade will not lose money but also extra money
hope you will fix it in version 250

Level 5
Hey, why when I buy Beastmaster's Axe Recipe, The Smith Axe and Tauren Necklace(= Blade's Necklace) - nothing happen? I should get Beastmaster's Axe.