• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto World HD 1.1a

Naruto World HD 1.1a
Created by: Evident-Pain

Description:
This map is based from the anime, Naruto Shippuden. Playing this game, you choose one of your favorite characters from Naruto (assuming you like naruto, if your playing the map) at the top right of the map and fight on an epic sized map. You can conquer villages, strengthen your hero to become the strongest ninja, and of course fight each up to teams of 6 vs 6. To win the game is simple; have control of all
villages for 5 minute and you win!

Features:
There is a selection of different heros on each team having a range of 5-7 fully unique spells each (depending on stregth of spell). A large variety of hero strengths, and weaknesses. Explore different builds, and take advantage of your enemy's weaknesses; every hero has potential to being a strong ninja.

Screenshots:

1344794.jpg

1344787.jpg

1237930.jpg

Chibaku Tensei

1237928.jpg

Almighty Push: Divine Punishment

1237929.jpg

Kage Bushin (clones)

1344788.jpg

Rasenshuriken

1344789.jpg

Change Log:

Released on Site

Added:
-Abilities
-Yagura Boss
-Killer B

Removed:
-Nothing

Fixed:
-Hidan Lag
-Primary Lotus
-Chibaku Tensei
-Shinra Tensei

Changed:
-Gaara abilities
-Hidan Immortality
-Pain Nerfed
Models for FS

Added:
-Abilities

Removed:
-unnecessary textures,
icons, and models.

Fixed:
-Respawn
-Naruto Clones
-Chibaku Tensei Lag
-Primary Lotus glitch
-Kakashi Lightning Wolf

Changed:
-Hidan Nerfed
-Kakuzu Strengthened
-Stats changed on following:
Kakashi, Killer B, Kisame, Hidan, and Kakuzu

Added:
-Konan
-Guy/Gai
-3 Bosses
-1 secret
-Ramen Shop

Removed:
-Lee

Fixed:
-Naruto Item Drop
-Yagura

Changed:
-Naruto
-Pain
-Killer B
-Kakuzu
-Temari
-Bases
-Balancing
-Health & Chakra
-Terrain
-Spawn Rate
-Item Strength

Credits:

Creator: Evident-Pain

Models:(will make a list shortly)

Icons: Evident-Pain

Triggering: Evident-Pain

Original Map Creator: Sasuke100

Loading Screen/ Map preview Image: Evident-Pain

Creator's 2 cents:
I have much I need to do, although I'd like to release this now. For feedback, and a chance for you to see what I am doing. You will notice a few spots with open space; I'm planning on filling these spots, and redoing much more. As I will also remove some of the unpopular heros, and adding much more heros.

I'm also looking for a new Gaara model. Preferably a good model of him in the hokage stage of the series rather then the 4th war one that I am currently using. Any info would be appreciated

Only play "Naruto World HD" from this site; plenty of hacked versions out there filled with cheats.

Keywords:
Naruto, World, HD, Hero, Arena, Huge, Epic, Sized, Anime, 1.0d, Big, Cool, Awesome, akatsuki, konoha, custom.
Contents

Naruto World HD 1.1a (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet [20:45, Nov/29/2012] "Approved"
Level 5
Info!

Idk how to merge quotes.. (help?)

bad_angel's question: I purposely made it so Kisame's clones don't steal chakra/mana. They used to and they were overpowered. And I forgot I still had the teleporting info inside the ability discription (I'll remove for 1.1b); he used to although I removed it for it caused his water surf ability to glitch sometimes. He still gets max movement speed while within the vortex.

optymized: I'm going to take a short break although I want to release a 1.1b soon which would include another base near or even combined into the arena, an ulti for kakuzu and Konan, and some other things I haven't thought of yet; such as a new hero for konoha alliance.

GhostHunter123: I'm planning on adding a lot more bosses (not ALOT, but enough) including more naruto bosses such as jinchuriki's and reincarnated such as zabuza (maybe), and the 1st hokage (more then likely). And even though you didn't quote bad_angel's comment which seems suspicious he is not me. My only accounts are this one (evident-pain), and my old account (vainoamarok)

For everyone: I've recently found that there are more copy's of my map being uploaded such as Naruto World HD 1.0d2 (easily spotted), and Naruto World HD 1.5d (a lot believed to be an update to the map). I've tried both, and not sure if there are more but they are nothing but an insult to the game, whether adding cheats or benefit 1 team only. Please stay away from these maps, and play the version I uploaded here only? Thank you!

:goblin_yeah:

Last edited:
Level 18
My mistake, I forgot to mention who I was asking the question. I was asking vHAPpY the question. Although I did not mention the user's name, I did post my question right after the user. In addition, I suggest optimizing the map to reduce file size and use some Widgitizer to decrease loading time. Be sure to save an extra copy of your map often.

Level 5

My mistake, I forgot to mention who I was asking the question. I was asking vHAPpY the question. Although I did not mention the user's name, I did post my question right after the user. In addition, I suggest optimizing the map to reduce file size and use some Widgitizer to decrease loading time. Be sure to save an extra copy of your map often.

I did optimized, although only saved 1% filespace, and idk what widgitizer is; can you please help me understand what it is or where I can find a better optimizer.

Edited:

For anyone wishing to contact me, the information is in my signature

Last edited:
Level 5
Info

This map and Naruto World S2-That Pein made have the same map just abit modified, same shape,snake mobs and village locations.

I've played Naruto World S2 before. The only thing simular is the terrain because we both got the map from the original Naruto World. I'm happy to say my map isn't like Naruto World S2 at all besides the concept of gameplay.

Last edited:
Level 5
Thank you

So, When you going to release a new update for the map? I love your map!

Although I've just started on the next update, it shouldn't take long. The only thing I'm having trouble with is finding some models. I'm also planning on redoing Gaara, and reducing lag on Gai, and Deidara. I also need to nerf Konan, and give her an ultimate.

Last edited:
Level 5
Konan

And add quests and add more characters,bijus more things to do :D etc etc,and yes Konan a bit op with her clones.

I'll add more heros and bosses, but it will be awhile before I add quests. And Konan is very op; didn't know till after I uploaded. I don't have any testers, so I'm sorry. I only see if the abilities work and set formulas for damage (minor testing).

Last edited:
Level 5
Great idea

I can offer as a tester if you want :),i would be glad to help you test your maps.

I would like it if you could test the map although I'm in the middle of redoing Gaara completely. I'm hoping to also find a new model for Gaara although if not it may only be the abilities changed. I'll need someone to test him once I am done though
:goblin_good_job:

Last edited:
Level 1
Deidara need to be changed, those spiders spam even to 100 of them, and each of them push u far far away, there is no way to hit Deidara like that u cant even use skill y_y.
Maito Gai look like Rock lee but problem is with his 100 lvl gate...it should be deleted for other skill there is no sense in having 2x same skill what give same thing...
And about that secret in game, it was about those generators near village in middle ? i dont see sense in that, some monsters spawn and give nothing...

Level 5
Info

Deidara need to be changed, those spiders spam even to 100 of them, and each of them push u far far away, there is no way to hit Deidara like that u cant even use skill y_y.
Maito Gai look like Rock lee but problem is with his 100 lvl gate...it should be deleted for other skill there is no sense in having 2x same skill what give same thing...
And about that secret in game, it was about those generators near village in middle ? i dont see sense in that, some monsters spawn and give nothing...

Deidara: I'm adding lifetime on the spiders (40second), although knockback distence won't be changed. Although when spiders die not from attacking, but from being attacks they won't knockback. I've played with, and against Deidara plenty of times so I know what I'm doing as of fair. The only problem with him currently is really the spam all over the map.
Gai: I cannot change the issue with the model; I want a good looking model and atm I cannot find one. His 7th gate is not a copy of his 6th gate; if you read the discription you would know exactly the difference.
Secret: The secret is a secret. It's not about the base in the middle, either. I only did that to add difficulty to those that cannot teleport, or has dagger of escape.

:goblin_yeah:

Level 1
Nice game

This mod is awesome but feels Rly empty.the skins are beautiful ,jutsus are epick
but rly needs more trees in the sand area,and if u could add AI and a little bit shorter game it would be a pure 5/5

Level 5
Map Progress

This mod is awesome but feels Rly empty.the skins are beautiful ,jutsus are epick
but rly needs more trees in the sand area,and if u could add AI and a little bit shorter game it would be a pure 5/5

I am still working on the map, although have had many things keeping me busy; although to be honest I haven't been putting much free time into this either. I am the only person working on the map, so I hope you can stay patient. I have been close to finishing the new update for awhile, but haven't finished the few things I need to do. I will add something into the dessert, but as what idk. Maybe scars throughout the land, and of course tasks you can take part in, rather then it being nothing but a vast amount of land (pointless walking). This map used to have AI, although it wasn't the greatest so I removed it before releasing the very first version. My skills in AI are lacking, and I would either need to find a way myself to learn, or find someone who already knows how.

Level 5
In case anyone was wondering I didn't continue this because after making good progress my laptop basically exploded. I simply Don't want to put in the time to restore what I lost. Sorry to those that wanted an update. Also sorry for responding to this so late.

Last edited:
Level 5
Hey everyone! If there is anyone interested I'm going to start working on the map "Naruto World HD 1.1a" again. I currently don't have a computer but will be getting one shortly. I will be going by a different account named "Mr-Soybean". I will also be starting a Zelda RPG Multiplayer map as well.