1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Naruto World HD 1.1a

Submitted by Evident-Pain
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Naruto World HD 1.1a
Created by: Evident-Pain

Description:
This map is based from the anime, Naruto Shippuden. Playing this game, you choose one of your favorite characters from Naruto (assuming you like naruto, if your playing the map) at the top right of the map and fight on an epic sized map. You can conquer villages, strengthen your hero to become the strongest ninja, and of course fight each up to teams of 6 vs 6. To win the game is simple; have control of all
villages for 5 minute and you win!

Features:
There is a selection of different heros on each team having a range of 5-7 fully unique spells each (depending on stregth of spell). A large variety of hero strengths, and weaknesses. Explore different builds, and take advantage of your enemy's weaknesses; every hero has potential to being a strong ninja.

Screenshots:
Click Me!:

Loading Screen

[​IMG]

Akatsuki Hero Choice

[​IMG]

Konoha Hero Choice

[​IMG]

Test Hero: Deva Path

Chibaku Tensei

[​IMG]

Almighty Push: Divine Punishment

[​IMG]

Test Hero: Naruto Uzumaki

Kage Bushin (clones)

[​IMG]

Rasenshuriken

[​IMG]

Change Log:
Click Me!

1.0b

Released on Site

1.0c

Added:
-Abilities
-Yagura Boss
-Killer B

Removed:
-Nothing

Fixed:
-Hidan Lag
-Primary Lotus
-Chibaku Tensei
-Shinra Tensei

Changed:
-Gaara abilities
-Hidan Immortality
-Pain Nerfed
Models for FS

1.0d

Added:
-Abilities

Removed:
-unnecessary textures,
icons, and models.

Fixed:
-Respawn
-Naruto Clones
-Chibaku Tensei Lag
-Primary Lotus glitch
-Kakashi Lightning Wolf

Changed:
-Hidan Nerfed
-Kakuzu Strengthened
-Stats changed on following:
Kakashi, Killer B, Kisame, Hidan, and Kakuzu

1.1a

Added:
-Konan
-Guy/Gai
-3 Bosses
-1 secret
-Ramen Shop

Removed:
-Lee

Fixed:
-Naruto Item Drop
-Yagura

Changed:
-Naruto
-Pain
-Killer B
-Kakuzu
-Temari
-Bases
-Balancing
-Health & Chakra
-Terrain
-Spawn Rate
-Item Strength

Credits:
Click Me!

Creator: Evident-Pain

Models:(will make a list shortly)

Icons: Evident-Pain

Triggering: Evident-Pain

Original Map Creator: Sasuke100

Loading Screen/ Map preview Image: Evident-Pain

Creator's 2 cents:
I have much I need to do, although I'd like to release this now. For feedback, and a chance for you to see what I am doing. You will notice a few spots with open space; I'm planning on filling these spots, and redoing much more. As I will also remove some of the unpopular heros, and adding much more heros.

I'm also looking for a new Gaara model. Preferably a good model of him in the hokage stage of the series rather then the 4th war one that I am currently using. Any info would be appreciated

Only play "Naruto World HD" from this site; plenty of hacked versions out there filled with cheats.

Keywords:
Naruto, World, HD, Hero, Arena, Huge, Epic, Sized, Anime, 1.0d, Big, Cool, Awesome, akatsuki, konoha, custom.
Contents

Naruto World HD 1.1a (Map)

Reviews
[img]Orcnet [20:45, Nov/29/2012] "Approved"
  1. Adhianto

Adhianto

Resources:
    Resources:
    Niice Maps

But every naruto make a bushin he drop a item

2. Evident-Pain

Evident-Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, I know.

We have already talked about this in previous comments. I have fixed this for a later update, although It's too late for this version. As I'm aware it is only sometimes, and using the items proves little use to anyone. Hoping this doesn't ruin any gameplay; if so maybe choose someone else? :goblin_cry:

Edited: I forgot that you can update the map.. so I've fixed the problems and updated the map.. oops

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  3. Fusion.Ashmedai

Fusion.Ashmedai

Resources:
    Resources:
    Clones are too imba. Kisame and Naruto can outfarm others with their clones.
    How about being unable to farm creeps level 60+ with clones with allow fairer farming with a single hero

Also like Kobas said spells are too lag, whenever its a team battle, or everyone allies up to kill Yagura, the map will lag like hell. What's the use of good effects if you can't even see them in action?

Lastly, add more "bosses" to the map for some nice end-game goals.

EDIT : I'll change my rating when you change the map. Good Luck.

4. Evident-Pain

Evident-Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hope this Helps # 2

First off the farming of clones isn't cheap. They are very good, although I've actually never been told either they are cheap. Even though this game isn't balanced yet, everyone is still strong in their own way. I'll try balancing for next update as I am working on a heavy update. I wish I could stop lag, but I have no idea how to unless you would like me to hold back on the effects. Although I'm using a 4 year old laptop which can handle a full house. And it just so happens I'm adding more bosses. I've already added 1 more boss so far in my map at home, and will be adding in another 2-3 all ranging from level 80-300. I have also removed the lvl 100 creeps, and scattered the creeps around the map to help the mass experience for the clone problem you mentions. Thank you so much for testing my map, and giving me tips and advice.

:goblin_yeah:

Edited: I have done research to reduce lag. I have done some changes and I will slowly fix some things in my triggering and effects. Either way the next update will produce less lag.

5. Fusion.Ashmedai

Fusion.Ashmedai

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just to pitch in my idea in example, take Pain's Chibaku Tensei.
    All the explosions are really unnecessary and too much rocks are flying, maybe reduce the amount of rocks?
    And Also reducing the visual effects of Temari and Gaara's AOE channeling abilities.
    Seriously we won't need that much effects lol.

Also when updating a new map please change the file name since when you recently updated it, it was still 1.0d instead of 1.0e or 1.1

6. Evident-Pain

Evident-Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks for idea

I will reduce the amount of rocks which will reduce the amount of effects when summoning the rock as well. I'm redoing gaara (not sure when), and I'm working hard on reducing lag. I didn't believe there needed a updated game name, for I only changed a small portion of the game. If it's recommended though, I will change it. Thank you.

7. Radicool

Radicool

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Why is the game called HD? And why are people relating it to the quality of the map's decor?

HD stands for High Definition, which is a specification relating to the resolution of an image. HD does not apply to a warcarft 3 map itself, nor any models or skins within a map.

8. Evident-Pain

Evident-Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Interesting

Why does it matter? The game began as Naruto World High Quality, then Naruto World HQ for short. Although because people complained in a similar way about HQ meaning Head Quarters I changed it to HD. I'm no longer changing the name, so if you have a problem with it I suggest you don't play the game. Thank you though; I love all tips, and info reguarding the map. :goblin_good_job:

9. vHAPpY

vHAPpY

Resources:
    Resources:
    when new version?

10. Evident-Pain

Evident-Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Working Hard

I just finished working on the map; I'm doing a lot of changes in this update, and I'll try to upload sometime this week. I have much I want to do, so I only ask you and everyone be patient :goblin_good_job:

11. Fusion.Ashmedai

Fusion.Ashmedai

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is the third 1.0d that i am downloading. no matter how small or how large the change is you hafta change name or else 2 people with 1.0d maps but diff vers will not have the same game. This also makes sure no 1.0d hack accusations arise due to same name but diff map that results to a map download ingame.

12. Evident-Pain

Evident-Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Uhmm

Sorry I had no idea that this would update placement of the game. I was fooling around with coding for description only for my upcoming update. This is the same 1.0d map. My new release will be 1.1a

And as for hacked version, I suggest you stay away from a map called "Naruto World HD 1.0d2". People have already made their hacked versions along with cheats for.

13. Fusion.Ashmedai

Fusion.Ashmedai

Resources:
    Resources:
    Then it's my bad for commenting on that, i thought in your last post you uploaded the map already lol. looking forward to next version

14. Evident-Pain

Evident-Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Happy

Makes me happy to see someone enjoy my map. I've gotten a lot of tips in-game and I'm going to try my best to satisfy them all! :goblin_good_job:

15. vHAPpY

vHAPpY

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow)))

16. Total_Warrior

Total_Warrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You should give credit to Sasuke100 as he made the original Naruto World map. The terrain seems the same as his except it looks like you edited it a lot. I haven't played the original ever since I helped him out with it so long ago so I wouldn't really know. I'll be sure to test this map later though!

17. Evident-Pain

Evident-Pain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Maybe

I believe I've talked to this sasuke100 although he goes by a different name on battlenet. Either he is lying to me or the real him told me he is alright with it. Even then I'm redoing the entire terrain (slowely) so that my map has nothing in common with his. I only used his map as a template at the time I didn't know how to make a map (I've learned a lot)

Edited: I have decided to put Sasuke100 into my credits, starting in the next update. Reguardless I still used his map, and I'm gratefull for the kick start his map was able to provide for me.

18. copsychus

copsychus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Once again, just another naruto map and no unique feature

19. SaskeKun

SaskeKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    And once again next complainer about naruto maps

20. optymized

optymized

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am so glad that u did come back to improve this map, i hope the best for this map, a small suggestion of adding, Sasuke Team or just only Sasuke ? Since there is Naruto it is kinda weird that there is no Sasuke ;)

I think most of people would share models,skills,abilities for another catergory as Senin's as would have : Jiraiya,Tsunade,Orochimaru,Minato,3nd Hokage,1/2 Hokage.

Second Suggestion for Quest's for all characters, speciall items bijuu would drop as some special swords of seven hidden cloud ninjas, or just on map spawn of them after 5-15 minut game play, ''7 Hidden Ninja have been spawned on map'' or something ;)

All the best's for you'r map cus it is great map, i like it better than others, maybe cus it is new xD but got something in it ;) GREAT WORK ;)