• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto World HD 1.0b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Naruto World HD 1.0c
Created by: Evident-Pain

Description: In this epic sized map, play as one of your favorite characters from Naruto Shippuden and fight among your enemies. Find secrets, fight bosses, and become the strongest ninja.

Features: A large variety of hero strengths, and weaknesses. Explore different builds, and take advantage of your enemy's weaknesses.

Screenshots and Videos:

Loading Screen

1238027.jpg

Akatsuki Hero Choice

1237927.jpg

Konoha Hero Choice

1237930.jpg

Test Hero: Kakashi

Fireball Jutsu

1238026.jpg

Lightning Blade

1238028.jpg

Credits:

Creator: Evident-Pain

Models:(will make a list shortly)

Icons: Evident-Pain

Triggering: Evident-Pain

Loading Screen/ Map preview Image: Evident-Pain

Other: Clan TKL (support)

Keywords:
Naruto, world, HD, Akatsuki, Epic, Arena, Hero, RPG, Evident, Pain, Konoha.
Contents

Naruto World HD 1.0b (Map)

Reviews
19:54, 20th Nov 2012 Orcnet: had to reject, just update the same map not upload a new one :(

M

19:54, 20th Nov 2012
Orcnet: had to reject, just update the same map not upload a new one :(

Level 6
Aw,man! I felt sorry for you. I will help you. I can't do much. I just can give you some advice. You MUST improved your description,dude! Your description was too short. You MUST add a few screenshots/videos to make your description good. You can improved your description by using BB Code. Check it out here! Good luck,my friend!

Level 2
I don't think so..

I'm the creator of the map, "Evident-Pain". This is an old account, but it's the one I'm currently on. I'm not going to spent much time on explaining my map; sorry. I have a Naruto World 1.0d here but assuming that this map won't be accepted, I won't bother posting the updated map here. :thumbs_up:

Level 6
I'm the creator of the map, "Evident-Pain". This is an old account, but it's the one I'm currently on. I'm not going to spent much time on explaining my map; sorry. I have a Naruto World 1.0d here but assuming that this map won't be accepted, I won't bother posting the updated map here. :thumbs_up:

"Give up will not solve anything!" :ogre_rage:

You must know that...:ogre_rage: