• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Wintercore HD 2.71

WHD-Forum-Map-Title.png

SHD-Forum-Commands.png
SHD-Forum-Features.png
SHD-Forum-Heroes.png

Choose from 44 very unique heroes to defend against 60 epic waves of enemies.

Learn skills like Weaponcraft, Powercraft, Spellcraft, Capitalism and Wisdom.

Type "-random" to pick random heroes including the secret hero.
"-cam (number)" to change to a further camera view.
"-Kills" show kill count
"-count" to show number of enemies.
"-rate" to show exp rate of all players.
"-ms" to show movement speed.
"-size" to make enemies grow 2x .
"-boom" to see for yourself.
"-t" to teleport back to the castle.
"-nw (show/hide)" to show or hide Net Worth leaderboard that is added on version 2.65

For Weather commands:
-weather snow, -weather rain, -weather wind, weather moonlight, -weather off

Hints:
- (enable/disable hints) ; which will give hints randomly every minute. Disabled by default.

For Player 1 exclusive commands only:
"-kick (player number)" --- to kick a player
"-give gold/wood (value) (Player color) --- to give/reduce gold

-This map can play up to 6 players
-Some Heroes are Extremely Unique
-Highly Replayable
-The castle can be upgraded with a key which cost 80 Diamonds
-There are over hundreds of Items to purchase
-Has 5 difficulties to choose from (The Nightmare and Abyssal have those burning super-powered variants.)
-95% Custom Spells (triggered)
-Has secret events that gives extremely powerful items

- You can see your team's net worth so you can help those who are left behind and make the game enjoyable for everyone
-You can manipulate wave spawn number (Player 1 only)
-You can also manipulate pre-wave timer (Player 1 only)
-Each hero has its own background story.

Systems:
-Has Advanced multiboard to see all the details needed for the map
-Has Advanced Recipe System for smooth experience.
-Has Leaderboards to show your team's Net Worth
-Has "Summoned Heroes" that can scale their stats infinitely based on the player's crafts.
-Has different types of enemies. Normal (1x reward), Strong (Spawns only half and 2x reward), Elite (There are only 4 per wave and has 5x rewards)

You can access the unprotected version of the map (can be found in author's note)
But the map link in hive is protected.

Hero Tower: This tower can level up and use items.
Diamond: Is a currency that is equivalent to 10000 golds.
Weather System: This system gives players commands to weathers (see commands at top)

Omega spell: each hero can learn his strongest spell, to learn it the hero has to reach level 30 and defeat the omega boss, paying 15000 gold to challenge him in the arena (Shop north-west corner)

CRAFTS: there are 5 crafts that you can increase with certain items or by leveling

->Weaponcraft (only for weaponcraft heroes): the more weaponcraft you have, the more damage your abilities do, and generally improve your abilities. Weaponcraft increases your strength by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Powercraft (only for powercraft heroes): the more powercraft you have, the more damage your spells do or just generally improve your spells. Powercraft increases your agility by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Spellcraft (only for spellcraft heroes): the more spellcraft you have, the more damage your spells do, the longer your summons last, or just in general improve your spells. Spellcraft increases your intelligence by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Capitalism gives you bonus gold after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more capitalism you have, the more gold you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

->Wisdom gives you bonus exp after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more wisdom you have, the more experience you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

Personal Items: Each hero has a personal item that he/she can unlock; you need to get the item Personal Item unlocker and you will kill 100 units to unlock the personal item.

- You can challenge 3 bosses: Fire Master, Plague King and Grand lich to gain diamonds. But there is 1 more boss.. Nah.. it's up to you to find him.

- If you are upto the challenge, you can farm gold and exp fighing endlessly spawning enemies. You just have to be careful of the Big One.
]

To see the list of Heroes please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Heroes

SHD-Forum-Information.png
SHD-Forum-Changes.png

SHD-New-Full-Map.png

SHD-New-Fire-Master.png

New-Warlock-Shop-Area.png

full

To see the Changelogs please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Changelogs

SHD-Forum-Credits.png
SHD-Forum-Notes.png

Special Thanks:

• skamigo (The original creator of this map)
  • Blizzard Entertainment (For the game)

• Vinz
  • Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • Sellenisko
  • alfredx_sotn
  • General Frank
  • RED BARON
  • Mr. Bob
  • Frankster
  • DarkHunter1357
  • RED BARON
  • WILL THE ALMIGHTY
  • Pyramidhe@d
  • DonDustin
  • Tarrasque
  • sPy
  • Ampharos_222
  • UgoUgo
  • Callahan
  • Tranquil
  • Happy Tauren
  • Thrikodius
  • expresso
  • Turiel
  • Hate
  • nGy
  • HammerFist132
  • Pyritie
  • Blackdoom
  • JetFangInferno
  • stan0033

• Kwaliti
  • skizzik
  • -BerZeKer-

• Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • FrostTorture
  • CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • Golden-Drake
  • Peekay
  • Frankster
  • ike-ike
  • Golden-Drake
  • Akolyt0r
  • Darkfang
  • The_Silent
  • Cloudwolf
  • Peekay
  • Infinitynexus
  • Anachron
  • Nudl9
  • prizraknadache
  • Mr.Goblin
  • kola

• Knno
  • Squiggy
  • Klingo
  • Mage goo
  • Tank-Commander
  • Tiche3
  • Maker
  • baassee
  • Paladon
  • Cryophoenix
  • Rmx
  • X-OMG-X
  • JeffreyQ
  • Nolyp (for item description)

• Vengeancekael (For Moderation)
  • Hell_Master (For Re-Moderation)
  • Naman
  • Maniawar3
  • 13lackace
  • orchius
  • Lordjoker
  • trolly056
  • NightAngelz
  • rrfvtgb
  • sheep
  • melnikas
  • HayateRein
  • ravewarheit
  • Oldmilk
  • JBB
  • LeonXardo66
  • TLI-Inferno
  • Fischiblub
  • Crett
  • Neecrom

This map is based from the original version 1.31 by Skamigo. I improved it very well to make it better by focusing on the gameplay. As of version 2.62, I renamed the map to Wintercore HD because it's not just his map now but ours and it can continue motivate me to continue the map.

Anyone can download the unprotected version of the map. You can edit, modify it or learn from it. (Note: Loading time is horribly slow that takes a minute <Makes it eat my time developing the map>). The Unprotected version of the file is always attached to my latest comments when a version releases.

There will be a time when I will stop releasing updates for a while as to do other important things in life. When that comes I will return someday and add some things that I have learned.

Keywords:
Blue, Castle, Recommended, Ice, Winter, Frost, Skamigo's Hero Defense, Defense, Castle Defense, The Great Hero Defense, Siege, Survival, Bluegreen891, Wintercore HD
Contents

Wintercore HD 2.71 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/02 09:50:07 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Approved Rating: 3/5 Acceptable Rep Received: 2Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga...
Level 9
You need to click it extremely fast without selecting other units.
Maybe more than 10 clicks every second to make the shop explode
when it explode you'll hear a warning message and the warlock of the same size and model will spawn.

While I'm watching the replay, I saw the gameplay of Time Berserker and he's so op and also includes greedy knight
I'll nerf them on next version.

I have a little question...Is the terrain good or bad?

Last edited:
You need to click it extremely fast without selecting other units.
Maybe more than 10 clicks every second to make the shop explode
when it explode you'll hear a warning message and the warlock of the same size and model will spawn.

While I'm watching the replay, I saw the gameplay of Time Berserker and he's so op and also includes greedy knight
I'll nerf them on next version.

I have a little question...Is the terrain good or bad?

The terrain is still pretty bad.

The Greedy Knight's "Greedy Taunt" ability should not have been buffed. You completely misunderstood what I was saying before. It was never underpowered, and after the buff it's horridly overpowered. I didn't want it buffed; I wanted you to change it, in this way:

--Cut the cooldown down to a fourth of what it previously was (before 2.40) to be useful as an actual taunt for grabbing aggro.
--Cut the gold gained in half.
--Cut the mana cost in half.
--Modify it to only give gold when used with an enemy within the range of the taunt.

There is also one other small problem: People can leave one enemy and run around using abilities to save up gold. Abilities that give gold should have some sort of cap on how many times they can actually give gold each round. Maybe have a 3-minute timer for each wave, and, after 3 minutes have passed in the same wave, disable gold generation from abilities until the next wave has started.

Also, you mentioned that you "buffed" the skeletons. Giving them a tiny stat boost doesn't matter, they are still completely useless. What they need is to actually gain stats based on the hero's spellcraft the way everyone else's summoned units do.

Level 2
It will work when you activate the easter egg of the warcraft 3. The shop acts like a neutral passive (critter), You need to click it at very fast rate, wait until the unit explode to spawn Greater Warlock.

It's a single player feature ..... In multiplayer, this is disabled ...

Level 9
The terrain is still pretty bad.

The Greedy Knight's "Greedy Taunt" ability should not have been buffed. You completely misunderstood what I was saying before. It was never underpowered, and after the buff it's horridly overpowered. I didn't want it buffed; I wanted you to change it, in this way:

--Cut the cooldown down to a fourth of what it previously was (before 2.40) to be useful as an actual taunt for grabbing aggro.
--Cut the gold gained in half.
--Cut the mana cost in half.
--Modify it to only give gold when used with an enemy within the range of the taunt.

There is also one other small problem: People can leave one enemy and run around using abilities to save up gold. Abilities that give gold should have some sort of cap on how many times they can actually give gold each round. Maybe have a 3-minute timer for each wave, and, after 3 minutes have passed in the same wave, disable gold generation from abilities until the next wave has started.

Also, you mentioned that you "buffed" the skeletons. Giving them a tiny stat boost doesn't matter, they are still completely useless. What they need is to actually gain stats based on the hero's spellcraft the way everyone else's summoned units do.

I never buffed the Taunt of Greed. I forgot to set the gold gained before I released version 2.40 that's why you gain too much gold.

I buffed the skeletons that actually gain stats but I forgot that its based on Weaponcraft.

If the terrain is still pretty bad, what will I do to improve it?

It's a single player feature ..... In multiplayer, this is disabled ...

I see...I'll change it into something that also kills this unit.

Bluegreen891 said:
I get it now why the terrain is a bit bad, I used Theme manager to change the terrain of the game, sorry about that...

If the terrain is still pretty bad, what will I do to improve it?

Terrain is art. I can't just point out a dusty corner and a scratched headboard and tell you to fix them. It's complicated, and giving you instructions for fixing the terrain would take even more effort than actually fixing it.

If you don't have an eye for seeing what you could improve in the terrain, then you wouldn't be able to improve it anyway. You'll need to get somebody else to terrain for you, or practice on a blank map to increase your own skills over time. Your map's terrain is pretty small, so I could whip up something for you if you want. I've been sick for a couple of weeks, though, and the concentration it would take would probably make me throw up. I'll let you know when I'm feeling up to it if you want me to do this for you.

Level 9
Terrain is art. I can't just point out a dusty corner and a scratched headboard and tell you to fix them. It's complicated, and giving you instructions for fixing the terrain would take even more effort than actually fixing it.

If you don't have an eye for seeing what you could improve in the terrain, then you wouldn't be able to improve it anyway. You'll need to get somebody else to terrain for you, or practice on a blank map to increase your own skills over time. Your map's terrain is pretty small, so I could whip up something for you if you want. I've been sick for a couple of weeks, though, and the concentration it would take would probably make me throw up. I'll let you know when I'm feeling up to it if you want me to do this for you.

At least tell me the bad points in terrain that you saw during the game and this will help me a lot. I don't have anyone to help me but only the feedbacks and suggestions that I received in this site. And well it took me 3 hours on reworking the terrain.

it took me 3 hours on reworking the terrain.

There's your problem. Good terrain needs a lot more time and effort. It's just like drawing. You don't really need anyone to tell you what to do, all you need is to have the perseverance and confidence to get past the stick figures and actually make something that looks good.

There are plenty of tutorials on this website. Making good terrain is complicated, and I really don't want to spend 200 hours (it really would take that much time) teaching someone every time they want to improve their terrain.

There are tutorials here, use them. If it was as simple as typing a couple of sentences to help you transform your map, believe me, I would do it, because I do like this map, but it is not that simple.

You can read tutorials here and put in the effort to learn to make better terrain, or you can let somebody else make the terrain for you, those are the only two ways to make your terrain better.

Here's a little example for comparison. Bob wants to build a really nice house for his family. He knows how to make some nice windows, and he's pretty good at roofing, but he has no idea how to do the walls and the foundation. It's important that it be done right. Bob doesn't want to let someone else do it. He was offered a free book to teach him how to do it, but the book was pretty long, and it would take a long time for Bob to learn how to do what he needed to do. Instead, Bob decided to build the whole thing. He had his friend Joe talk to him for a minute, giving him a few pointers on how to do it. So Bob went and built his whole house in only a few hours.

A week later, it turned out that building a house takes a long time to learn to do properly, and a long time to actually do properly. The house caved in on Bob.

Understand what I'm trying to say? This isn't simple, and you can't rush into this. If you're going to improve your terrain, you'll have to take the time to improve your skills and then take the time to use them.

I'll continue testing your map every now and then so that I can make posts pointing out bugs, making balance suggestions, and making content suggestions, but terrain isn't something that can simply be explained in one post, I'm sorry.

Level 9
why not making a item recipe.. and if u enter area x with item y greater warlock spawns. the item should be limited for once a game maybe... else the GW becomes a farmable boss...

I already made one and will be added in version 2.41 which you need to kill 2 Level 5000 Ice Gods in cages near level 5 recipes. Defeat it, you'll gain the item and the shop will respawn again.

Comment Above
Alright I'll look into it.

Level 9
Version 2.41 released
Focuses on fixing bugs and balances
I reworked some parts of the map

I reworked this event. I'd like to share it to all of you and let me give you the walkthrough:
1) Go to Level 5 Recipe
2) Destroy 2 cages near level 5 shop to spawn 2 Level 5000 Ice Gods (You can only destroy it one by one to make it easy)
3) After defeating two Ice Gods, the level 5 shop will be replaced by Greater Warlock.
4) After defeating the Greater Warlock, you will be given reward and the level 5 recipes will spawn again

Warnings:
-The Level 5 Recipe will be replaced temporarily into greater warlock
-Do not trigger this event when you and your teammates aren't strong enough
-You must have sufficient items to defeat Greater Warlock
-You must have teammates in order to defeat the Greater Warlock
-The level 5000 Ice Gods can be very hard to kill
-It has a Finger of Death that deals 1 million base damage to a unit every 20 seconds
-It also has a massive health that is very hard to kill
-When activated the level 5 recipe will be lost temporarily
-You are not able to activate it again when you are done with this event

Rewards
-You'll gain an item that gives a user 5 million health bonus
-The Level 5 Recipe Shop will respawn at the default location

Last edited:
Version 2.41 released
Focuses on fixing bugs and balances
I reworked some parts of the map

I reworked this event. I'd like to share it to all of you and let me give you the walkthrough:
1) Go to Level 5 Recipe
2) Destroy a cage to spawn Level 5000 Ice Gods
3) After defeating two Ice Gods, the level 5 shop will be replaced by Greater Warlock.

Warnings:
-You must have sufficient items to defeat Greater Warlock
-You must have teammates in order to defeat the Greater Warlock
-The level 5000 Ice Gods can be very hard to kill
-It has a Finger of Death that deals 1 million base damage to a unit every 20 seconds
-It also has a massive health that is very hard to kill
-When activated the level 5 recipe will be lost temporarily

Rewards
-You'll gain an item that gives a user 5 million health bonus
-The Level 5 Recipe Shop will respawn

I'm not sure that's a good idea. Most people destroy every cage they see, having no idea that something like this would happen. It needs to be triggered by something that people wouldn't do as often, at least not accidentally.

Level 9
2e1d4lt.jpg

seqe6t.jpg
iqhljc.jpg
anfqc7.jpg

The King has used the Horn of Apocalypse for creatures that are possessed by demons to lure them to the castle and defeat them. This would also provoke the elites and even the demon lord. In this map, you are one of the renowned hero that was summoned to help defeat them.

Type "-random" to pick random heroes including the secret hero.
"-cam (number)" to change to a further camera view.
"-Kills" show kill count, type
"-impossible" to play impossible difficulty.
"-count" to show number of enemies.
"-rate" to show exp rate of all players.
"-ms" to show movement speed.
"-size" to make enemies grow 2x ."-boom" to see for yourself.
"-t" to teleport back to the castle.

For Weather commands:
-weather snow, -weather rain, -weather wind, weather moonlight, -weather off

For Player 1 exclusive commands only:
"-kick (player number)" --- to kick a player
"-give gold/wood (value) (Player color) --- to give/reduce gold

Playing this map is fun to play which keeps you entertain after playing several times. To play, Pick between 5 difficulty, buy items and recipes, prepare for each wave. Beat them using your custom spells and unlock secret events.

THE CASTLE'S HIDDEN KEY:
-Costs around 75 Diamonds, it has the ability to attack as well as massive hp and armor boost. Can be upgraded 10 times.

HERO TOWER:
-This tower can level up and use items.

DIAMOND:
-Is a currency that is equivalent to 10000 golds.

PERSONAL ITEMS:
-Each hero has a personal item that he/she can unlock; you need to get the item Personal Item unlocker and you will kill 100 units to unlock the personal item.

OMEGA SPELL:
-each hero can learn his strongest spell, to learn it the hero has to reach level 30 and defeat the omega boss, paying 15000 gold to challenge him in the arena (Shop north-west corner).

THE SIDE BOSSES:
-you can challenge Fire Master, Plague King and Grand Lich to gain diamond or Try beating the ??? Boss.

CRAFTS:
-there are 5 crafts that you can increase with certain items or by leveling.

->Weaponcraft: the more weaponcraft you have, the more damage your abilities do, and generally improve your abilities. Weaponcraft increases your strength by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Powercraft: the more powercraft you have, the more damage your spells do or just generally improve your spells. Powercraft increases your agility by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Spellcraft: the more spellcraft you have, the more damage your spells do, the longer your summons last, or just in general improve your spells. Spellcraft increases your intelligence by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Capitalism gives you bonus gold after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more capitalism you have, the more gold you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

->Wisdom gives you bonus exp after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more wisdom you have, the more experience you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

1: Trader: Capitalism Hero, money is his only drive. Can learn Money Hurts, Tome Shop, Economy and Bribe.

2: Weaponsmith: Weaponcraft Hero, makes weapons for a living, a tough nut to crack. Can learn Forge, Axe Smash, Weapon Aura and WeaponBomb.

3: Robot: Weaponcraft Hero, makes weapons for a living, a tough nut to crack. Can learn Forge, Axe Smash, Weapon Aura and WeaponBomb.

4: Paladin: spellcraft and Weaponcraft Hero, both aggressive and supportive. Can learn Holy Lights, Holy Power, Mighty Hammer and Guardian of Justice.

5: Tauren Chieftain: Weaponcraft Hero,has an earth based abilities. Can learn Earth Warriors, Earth Slam, Earth Fury and Earth Storm.

6: Demolition Expert: Weaponcraft Hero, loves exploding stuff. Can learn Proximity Mine, Boom Goes The Dynamite, Detonation Mine and KamiKaze.

7: Phoenix: Weaponcraft Hero. Can learn Sunbolt, Doom Flame, Flame Reaction and Hellfire Blast.

8: Naga Champion: Weaponcraft Hero, has the highest base strength and a elite attack. Can learn Thermal Eruption, Splash Strike, Double Tide, Whirlpool.

9: Death Knight: Weaponcraft and Spellcraft Hero. Can kill monsters using his dark powers. Can learn Life Destruction, Atrophy Aura, Pressure Armor, Soul Geyser.

10: God's Titan: Weaponcraft Hero. Can take a lot of beating. Can learn Titan's Call, Power Complex, Spiked Armor, Rebuild.

11: Vampire: Weaponcraft Hero. So bloody!!. Can learn Death Trigger, Death Ritual, Blood Thirst, Vampiric Immunity.

12: Life Manipulator: Powercraft Hero. Controlling your life.... Can learn Nature's Protection. Life Vortex, Periodic Stat Up, 35%.

1: Beastmaster: Powercraft and spellcraft Hero, has the power to control his pet and lightning. Can learn Summon wolf, Chains of Lightning, Beast Aura and True Form.

2: Thief: Capitalism Hero, a real Robin Hood. Can learn Steal, Dynamite, Sneak & Strike and Robin Hood.

3: Blade: Weaponcraft Hero, has demonic powers and excellent skills with his blades. Can learn Flash, Raging Attack, Seeker Blade and Demon's Blade.

4: Assassin: Weaponcraft Hero, Swift and Stealthy. Can learn Assassin Strike, Jumping Slash, Fatal Strike and Last Breath.

5: Maiden: Weaponcraft Hero, expertises in poison and usage of kunai. Can learn Poison Daggers, Cursed Breath, Fans of Knives and Maiden's Dance.

6: Spider Queen: spellcraft and Weaponcraft Hero, has sticky attacks. Can learn Spider Swarm, Infest, Flee Swarm and Cocoon.

7: Archer: Weaponcraft Hero, master of the bow. Can learn Charging Arrow, Arrow Shield, Multishot and Rain of Arrows.

8: Sniper Elite: Weaponcraft Hero. super fragile but has chaos attack. Can learn Base Comfort, Illusory Double, Deadly Shot, Sharpshooter.

9: Pandaren Windmaster: Spellcraft Hero, has wind based abilities. Can learn Windcutter, Aerial Brawler, Cyclone Armor and Twister.

10: Nether Dragon: Spellcraft and Weaponcraft Hero, has poison based abilities. Can learn Poison Sting, Toxic Skin, Nethertoxin, Corrosion.

11: Time Berserker: Powercraft Hero, has time and speed based abilities. Can learn Frost Ball, Destruction Axe, Lifesteal Axe, Time Stop.

1: Fire Mage: spellcraft Hero, has fire based abilities. Can learn Fire Spray, Fire Bomb, Fire Mastery and Star Shower.

2: Gravity Mage: spellcraft Hero, has gravity based abilities. Can learn Pulsewave, Gravity Point, Evasion and Whirlpool.

3: Ice Mage: spellcraft Hero, has ice based abilities. Can learn Frozen Shield, Frost Wrath, Freeze in and Eternal Frost.

4: Necromancer: spellcraft Hero, expert in the dark arts. Can learn Skeleton Bomb, Mass Cripple, Undead Touch and Sacrificial Blow.

5: Druid: spellcraft Hero, has nature based attacks. Can Earth Vines, Mass Drain, Blossom and Tree of Eternity.

6: Tutor: Wisdom Hero, books are his life. Can learn Teach, Wisdom Aura, Throw Books and Forbidden Magic.

7: Mime: Wisdom Hero, expert in illusions. Can learn Summon Mimic, Invisible Box, Illusive Clones and Mime Powers.

8: Battle Mage: Weaponcraft and spellcraft Hero, skilled in 2 crafts, he can take on anything. Can learn Enhance Weapon, Blood Chains, Battle Strike and Combo Breaker.

9: Hypnotist: spellcraft Hero, has psychic based abilities. Can learn Sweet Dreams, Mind Blast, Living Nightmare and Curse Mark.

10: Lightning Mage: spellcraft Hero, has lightning based abilities. Can learn Lightning Strike, Lightning Orbs, Link of Lightning and Recharge.

11: Elemental Mage: Spellcraft Hero, Has Ability to cast all the elements, Can Learn Fire Pentagram, Essence Aura, Water wave and Magic Star.

12: Shadow Master: Spellcraft hero. has shadow based abilities. Can learn Nether Pulse, Shadow Impulse, Presence of the shadow lord, Shadow Element.

13: Greedy Knight: Capitalism Hero, can build lots of money. Can learn Transmute, Collect Taxes, Extreme Greed and Taunt of Greed.

14: Faerie Dragon: Spellcraft and Wisdom Hero. Can learn Vivacious Twist, Sphere of Destruction, Phase Shift, Faerie Blast.

15: Tower Engineer: Weaponcraft and Spellcraft Hero. Very skillful in building tower. Can learn Build Stone,Fire,Frost,Lightning.

16: Wisp of Wisdom: Wisdom Hero. has extraordinary learning abilities. Can learn Spiritual Blast, Spiritual Knowledge ,Experience Aura, Wisdom.

17: Space Darkness: Spellcraft Hero. has power that comes from space. Can learn Dark Bolt, Wave of Darkness ,Dark Reaction, Black Hole.

33110ld.jpg
313m3aq.jpg

1238bwk.jpg

28ml2xd.jpg

10zxq45.jpg

ixr3wl.jpg

104jbl2.jpg

5cj6g1.jpg

2mwt7qg.jpg

2u8fmm8.jpg

33d8byp.jpg

2yvp4eh.jpg

- Preview Screen and Loading Screen Reworked
- Wave 26 tooltip wave fixed % to x
- Final Boss now has Items depending on difficulty and was reworked
- Added 3 comment variations at each wave
- Buffed Ultima Sword and Developer's Epic Sword damage
- Added Item "Absolute Zero"

Mini Dragon ; Dark Fire Dragon (The Secret Hero)
- Doubles the starting all stats and stats per level
- Changed attack type into Chaos
- Removed Taunt Presence and replaced with Chaos Shower
- Removed Spiked Armor and replaced with Wisdom Fireball
- Set the all crafts per level into 2
- Omega Spell replaced with The Ultimate Wrath
- Added personal items that has 2 passives ; Death Explosion and Hard shell
- Renamed to Dark Fire Dragon

Vampire:
{Q} Death Trigger - Will increase damage to 200/400/600/800 x Weapocraft from 150/300/450/600
{W} Death Ritual - It will be made AoE of 75 but same damage and slightly longer cooldown. Also Fix Hotkey
{E} Blood Thirst - Kill heal turns to 15/30/45/60 x Weaponcraft from 6/12/18/24
{R} Vampiric Immunity - No Changes
{Omega} Immortality - Swapped Skill from Death Knight
-Personal item changed as suggested by Nolyp

Nether Dragon
- Increased starting all stats by 5
- Increased starting damage by 52
- Increased health by 200

Necromancer
- Fixed Undead Touch duration
- Changed cooldown into 100 seconds and duration into 60 seconds
- Turns upgrade damage and hp double and also sets the level of upgrade to 200% of spellcraft compared to 100%.
- Sets upgrade level limit to lvl. 500 from lvl. 100 meaning it will increase bonus until 100,000 Spellcraft from 10,000

Death Knight
- Added Omega Skill Portal Blast ; Similar to Death Portal of Dragon

Upgrade Eye
- Fixed 10000/20000 gold exploit

Tauren Chieftain
- Fixed personal item damage from 10000 (400 in tooltip) x Weaponcraft damage to 50 x Weaponcraft (200x Weaker)
- Reduced AoE of personal item from 250 to 125
- Earth Storm nerfed cooldown from 8 seconds to 64 seconds.
- Earth Storm increased manacost from 150 to 350/500.
- Changed Damage type of Omega Spell from Chaos to Spells

Elemental Mage
- Replaced Corrosive Wave with Water Conjuration.
- Renamed Frozen nova into Star of Life
- Star of life gives health instead of mana
- Flame will now never come near the tornado

Elite Sniper
- Reverted back into rifleman model to save map file size (800kb+ very large) Apologies if it makes you upset.

- Changed Damage Engine
- Added 1 Hero "Celvinox the Life Manipulator"
- Fixed Grammar at Wave 23 variation 1
- Fixed Beastmaster's Axe recipe tooltip
- Removed 100% Damage Return of God's Titan unit

God's Titan Hero:
- Changed color tinting to yellow to look like he's wearing a golden armor
- Changed Omega spell title from Grow to Alpha Ascencion
- When acquired Omega spell, It will now be named as Gran' Titanus the Alpha God's Titan
- Also, Gifted Power removed and replaced with power complex when acquired omega spell

Elemental Mage:
- Fixed Damage of Meteor Strike

Trader
- Explosive Caravan now becomes a personal item.
- Replaced Omega Skill into Chemical Madness ; Gives permanent chemical rage granting decreased base attack time

Thief
- When he steal at 40th wave boss ; he will be given helm of dominator
- When he steal at 50th wave boss ; he will be given multiversal eye
- When he steal at the Grand Lich ; he will be given absolute zero

- Fixed Random Mode not adding a horse
- Changed Final Boss Ending making it a lil bit awesome
- You now gain 1 armor per 50 Agility from 7
- Armor becomes more useless (To deal more physical damage on final boss)
- Removed Absolute Zero on the Wave 40 spawning at specific place

Life Manipulator
- Reduced Levels of Periodic Stat Up from 4 to 2 {also requires lvl 4/8 to unlock}
- Starting Powercraft: 100 to 50 (3 to 1 per level)
- Starting Spellcraft: 100 to 50 (3 to 1 per level)
- Starting Capitalism: 30 to 80 (No changes in per level)
- Starting Wisdom: 40 to 90 (No Changes in per level)

Vampire:
{Q} Death Trigger - Set damage to 10% HP + (150/300/450/600 x Weapocraft) from 200/400/600/800
{E} Blood Thirst - Kill heal turns to 1% HP + (15/30/45/60 x Weaponcraft) from 15/30/45/60

Necromancer
- Fixed Undead Touch duration
- Changed duration of all summoned units into 50 + (5 x Spellcraft) seconds
- Reduced bonus stats of raise dead:
---> 15 Damage per Spellcraft from 20 damage per spellcraft
---> 250 HP per Spellcraft from 300 HP per Spellcraft
---> Added 1 Armor per Spellcraft

-Changed Pandaren Windmaster into Powercraft
-Disabled Super Condensed Milk on horse
-Personal Item unlocking message changed from Game Message into floating text (Much like when dealing Damage)
-Fixed the bugged language in the tooltips (It's because of the map optimization; I'll have to return to normal optimizer)
-Almost All Hotkey of Omega Spells will become "F" instead of "T"
-Exception is only thunderstorm skill which is set to "G"
-Hint system initially disabled. Type -(enable/disable hints)
-added commands for player 1
-The commands are: -kick x , -rmv(G/D) x , -give (gold/wood) XX (player color) ***Play Responsibly***
-Increased movement speed of wave enemies

Fire Mage
-Star Shower cooldown reduced from 60/50/40 to 30
-Star Shower Damage reduced from 400/800/1200 to 300/600/900
-Star Shower DPS reduced from 50/100/150 to 40/80/120
-Omega Skill damage reduced from 250 to 125 per 0.2 seconds
-Remade removing 1000 all stats and adding flame strike that deals 250 x spellcraft and 3 second stun.

Space Darkness
-Set it to a melee hero from range.

Trader
-Fixed Omega Spell not unlocking personal item
-Fixed Tomes giving bonus when acquired instead will take effect when used to avoid exploit.
-Fixed Tome of Powercraft

Weaponsmith
-Major Remake on Weaponsmith's Forge
-Forge turns into 4th Skill
-Weapon Bomb turns into 3rd Skill but still considered ultimate
-Fixed Weapon Aura's Tooltip and placed as 2nd skill
-Axe Smash placed as 1st skill
-Personal Item added ability ***5th Level Forge***
-(Omega Skill Shall be reworked)

Ice Mage
-Removed 1000 all stats of her Personal Item

Elite Sniper
-Elite sniper will now be killed with only one hit regardless of how high your hp or armor is.
-Starting Strength and growth changed to 10 and 1.00 from 1 and 0.00.
-Deadly Show is now Pure Damage and fixes the bug; Dealing damage before attacking.
-Bear Starting Stats and growth nerfed
-Bear added 2 passive abilities; Inner Vitality (Smaller HP=Higher regen) and Instinctual Rage (Smaller hp=Faster AS and MS speed)
-Bear added 1 active ability; War Stomp (3 seconds stun for 60 seconds cooldown)

Orcish Wolf
-Omega Skill Tooltip Fixed (It should be second wolf instead of nether dragon)

Lightning Mage
-Fixed LoL's (3rd Skill) hotkey
-Set Expand and Reduce hotkey to "D" and "F"
-Recharge ability can now be targeted to allied units

Demolition Expert
-Reduced manacost of Kamikaze from 1000 to 400
-Removed 1000 to All Stats of Personal Item
-Reduced Cooldown of Second Life from 240 to 160 seconds.

Shadow Master
-Fixed Scaling of Shadow Master's Ulti Summon
-Set Ulti damage scaling from 100 DMG per 20% to 500 DMG per 100% Spellcraft

Life Manipulator
-Fixed Unit Sound Set (which is set to BladeMaster) to Ancient Protector voice.

Tower Engineer
-Turns him into a wisdom hero from weaponcraft.

Robot
-Fixed Deactivated Remote Control

-Reduced wave timer by total of exactly 1000 seconds or 16.7 minutes for faster and more challenging play.
-Turns mini bosses units into an Ancient Unit.
-Fixed Small and Medium Replenishment potions.
-Reworked Terrain at Hero Choosing Area
-Altar models turn into wisps
-You cannot enter a boss area when the boss is dead now.
-Added ??? Boss (The strongest boss ever ; you lose when you're killed by him.)
-Removed Kills Reward System
-At 90 seconds, the wisps, flames, and portal will be destroyed. Then the ??? boss will show.

-Lessen the fog's density a bit
-Set the camera to default when you've selected a hero.
-Reworked Greater Warlock's death message.
-Increased Greater Warlock's Armor.

-Reworked Defeat Condition
**The game will slow down drastically and the camera will zoom out for 10 seconds and the game will pause leaving a defeat message**
**Added also special effect at castle's death**
**All wave monsters will be removed completely**

Elite Sniper
-Added 2% max hp damage for deadly shot
-His Range is now Global (4000 attack range before)
-He cannot attack bosses if you haven't bought a ticket
-Fixed Deadly Shot floating text and damage glitch when you target allies.
-He is now invulnerable when entering your base even without base comfort.
-His bear will now be moved to boss area if he buy ticket.
-His bear will now gain 5 armor per 100% Weaponcraft.

-Fixed random mode stats giving to player 1 red
-Disabled vision on starting area
-Reworked Text message when choosing or randoming a hero
-Reworked Difficulty
***Will now give percentage attack damage by 0/20/40/60/80%.***
***Increased Handicap from 60/70/80/90/100 to 75/100/125/150/200%.***
***Will now give information about chosen difficulty.***
***Removed Base Damage Upgrade Difficulty***

-Nerfed Capitalism ; Reduced Gold Gained per wave by 30% and 50% Wave 31 onwards. (Capitalism x Wave Number x 0.70 / 0.50%)
-Increased Creep Bounty by Double the Original Amount.
-Fixed Exp Gained per wave after Wave 30 (Wisdom x Wave Number)
-Fixed 0 text in greater warlock's death message
-Final Boss turns into a short ranged unit using war stomp at every attack. (Will fix damage return instakill)
-Final Boss has now 90% Cleaving Attack.

Elite Sniper
-Added condition on deadly shot ; If his damage is greater than opponent's hp then it will deal no damage.
-Bear moving to boss area if he bought ticket is now fixed.
-He is now invulnerable for 3 seconds after buying ticket at Omega Boss

Maiden
-Changed her craft to powercraft
-Her "E" Cursed Breath buffed
**10/20/30/40% Evasion to 25/50/75/100% Evasion.**
**Reduced Cooldown from 30 to 25 seconds.**
-Her Ultimate damage of summon added scaling 75 damage and 3% Attack speed per 100% Powercraft

-Reworked Right Part of Wave Spawn adding Waterfalls with a Bridge.
-Reworked Northern Part of Wave Spawn adding Crystals With Nerves.
-Added Walls near Castle at every wave spawn directions.
-Increased Castle Size.
-Moved shops near castle a little further away.

Naga Champion
-Nerfed Double Tide damage from 300/600/900/1200 (250/500/750/100 in tooltip) to 150/300/450/600.
-Buffed Thermal Eruption damage from 125/250/375/500 to 175/350/575/700.
-Splash Strike Changes;
Cleaving: 25/45/65/85% to 20/40/60/80%
AoE: 150/200/250/300 to 400
Stun chance removed
Will now deal 400 AoE damage with 25% chance (Deals 50/100/150/200 x Weaponcraft)

Battle Mage
-Increased base attack time from 1.60 to 1.50
-Battle Strike Changes;
Cleaving: 20/40/60/80% to 40/60/80/100%
AoE: 100/150/200/250 to 150
Fireball Chance: 15% to 25% (40% if you have personal item)
Spellcraft Inc Chance: 5% to 25% (40% if you have personal item)
Fireball Stun: 1 second to 0.9 seconds

Gravity Mage
-Gravity Mage's Evasion replaced into Gravity Field (Giving an allied a chance stun shield)

Druid
-Change Tree of Eternity spell's model into a much better model (Based on DotA's World Tree ; whoever owns this model shall be credited)
-Tree of Eternity Changes:
**Devotion Aura Armor increase from 4/8 to 50/100
**Thorns Aura from 10/20% to 20/40%
**Unholy Aura Reworked (will now destroy 1% of non hero enemy's HP)
**Endurance Aura from 7/14% to 25/50%
**Duration from 30 x Spellcraft to 40 + (4 x Spellcraft) seconds
**Expiration timer of tree fixed
Personal Item Nerfed

Elite Sniper
-When attacked, he will lose 10% of his max hp. (10 or less hits now required before he dies)

-Reworked Bottom Part of Wave Spawn.
-Fixed Greater Warlock's No damage Attack
-Added Greater Warlock's Hyper Madness (Berserk) {Max AS and 75% take less damage for 10 secs}
-When revived, you will now have full mana.
-Added Gamble Master near Level 5 Recipe (Greater Warlock).
-You will no longer gain attack speed per Agility (Before: 1% per Agi ; Warcraft Default: 2% per Agi)
****I would like it to make it a bit lower but it was impossible. Instead I did this***
-Added Attack Speed Bonus on High end Agility Items.
-Added Redshift Dagger (Godlike Item)
-Nerfed Wave Damage after wave 41

Elite Sniper
-When attacked, he will take 10x more damage.

Dark Fire Dragon
-Increased Size
-Lower Fly Height

Greater Warlock
-Reworked, When a cage is destroyed it will no longer spawn Ice Gods but instead it will now immidiately battle him spawning Warlocks.
-Changed Greater Warlock's Message

Absolute Zero
-Will now give 100% Magic Resistance instead of Spell Immunity
-Will no longer work on Final Boss or other Ancient Units
-Can now target Frost Armor on Self

Wave 10
-Paladin will now teleport instantly at the castle being invulnerable for 10 seconds.

Wave 20
-A scary lightning near the castle per second at random place that will probably kill you.

Wave 30
-Taurens stats nerfed
-Vice Warlord Washurum Extremely Buffed and will always attack first.
-Warlord Slightly buffed

Wave 40
-Revenant stats halved but given the the boss Absolute Zero (Global)

Wave 50
-Supreme Pit Lord Size Greatly increased
-Reduced Wave Spawn Number of Pit Lords
-The boss has now a 50% Resistance to all attacks

Final Boss
-Added A skill, Slams the Ground at your location and will instant kill you after 2 seconds. You just have to run when you see a doom effect on him.

(Breaks evasion and Magic Immunity)
-Blue Roar Added 25% Max Hp Damage (Breaks evasion and Magic Immunity)

20j1rmo.jpg
2zqbl1x.jpg

Special Thanks:

• skamigo (The original creator of this map)
  • Blizzard Entertainment (For the game)

• Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • Sellenisko
  • alfredx_sotn
  • General Frank
  • RED BARON
  • Mr. Bob
  • Frankster
  • DarkHunter1357
  • RED BARON
  • WILL THE ALMIGHTY
  • Pyramidhe@d
  • DonDustin
  • Tarrasque
  • sPy
  • Ampharos_222
  • UgoUgo
  • Callahan

• Kwaliti
  • skizzik
  • -BerZeKer-

• Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • FrostTorture
  • CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • Golden-Drake
  • Peekay
  • Frankster
  • ike-ike
  • Golden-Drake
  • Akolyt0r
  • Darkfang
  • The_Silent
  • Cloudwolf
  • Peekay
  • Infinitynexus
  • Anachron
  • Nudl9

• Knno
  • Squiggy
  • Klingo
  • Mage goo
  • Tank-Commander
  • Tiche3
  • Maker
  • baassee
  • Paladon
  • Cryophoenix
  • Rmx
  • X-OMG-X
  • Nolyp (for item description)

• Vengeancekael (For Moderation)
  • Hell_Master (For Re-Moderation)
  • Dr Super Good
  • Naman
  • Maniawar3
  • 13lackace
  • orchius
  • Lordjoker
  • trolly056
  • NightAngelz
  • rrfvtgb
  • sheep
  • melnikas
  • HayateRein
  • ravewarheit
  • Oldmilk
  • JBB
  • LeonXardo66
  • TLI-Inferno
  • Fischiblub

This map is based from the original version 1.31 by Skamigo. I improved it very well to make it better by focusing on the gameplay. Feedback is fully appreciated and I give reps. Also, giving reps to those who give reputation to me and giving rating is enough to continue it. I am giving the unprotected old version of the map to anyone. Here is the link of the unprotected version:

Anyone can download the unprotected version of the map. You can edit, modify it or learn from it as long as you don't steal it. (Note: Loading time is slow and bit laggy)
Skamigo's Hero Defense 2.57 Unprotected Version

Last edited:

Oe-

Oe-

Level 1
I absolutely love this game and it is easily my favorite defense map. There's a couple things I'd like to bring to your attention though. In single player you can increase the number of creeps that spawn but this cannot be done in multiplayer, is that intentional?

The greedyknight seems to have been reworked a little in this version and some of the text is wrong. When you use the taunt, you only get gold if it is done in-between waves. If you use it near enemies, text comes up that says there were no enemies detected. Another glitch that happened is that I was randomly given the Peta Ring and two sobi helms (or whatever the upgrade of sobi mask is) just as a round started. I don't know if this is specific to the knight or not but I think it happened when i used taunt just as the round started.

The newest hero, the troll with lifesteal and time stopping, can upgrade his damage based on his weaponcraft but some of his damage is done before attacking. Because of this, you can attack and kill allies.

Level 9
That looks pretty cool.

Thank you. I'll Improve it more if I got some time.

I absolutely love this game and it is easily my favorite defense map. There's a couple things I'd like to bring to your attention though. In single player you can increase the number of creeps that spawn but this cannot be done in multiplayer, is that intentional?

The greedyknight seems to have been reworked a little in this version and some of the text is wrong. When you use the taunt, you only get gold if it is done in-between waves. If you use it near enemies, text comes up that says there were no enemies detected. Another glitch that happened is that I was randomly given the Peta Ring and two sobi helms (or whatever the upgrade of sobi mask is) just as a round started. I don't know if this is specific to the knight or not but I think it happened when i used taunt just as the round started.

The newest hero, the troll with lifesteal and time stopping, can upgrade his damage based on his weaponcraft but some of his damage is done before attacking. Because of this, you can attack and kill allies.

Thank you for telling this map as a favorite. I'll fix the bugs If I could.
For number of spawns, It was intentional because the creeps spawn based on number of players.
If you play multiplayer with 6 players, It will spawn 6x
You can also use computer bots to set the number of spawns.

I'm happy that my map reached 19000 downloads.

Last edited:
Level 19
PHENOMENAL hero defense, one of the best that I've played, easily 5/5

Recommendations :
  1. Ask for a re-review, the game has changed alot since it was first introduced
  2. Remove the debug commands like -wtf (havent tested these, only saw them in the unpro'd)
  3. More special events. The current amount is very lacking, and the only item reward makes you invincible
  4. Nerf the gold cost and diamond reward on plague/lich, they give alot ATM
  5. Nerf the armor boost on peta ring, its a lot considering it gives 1k all stats/talents
  6. Strengthen omega boss a little, most of the characters are able to one shot him before they even cap out their ultimates
  7. Make spells deal extra damage to divine armor, atm spells totally suck on the divine rounds and only viable chars are chaos dmg meleers
  8. Sniper should be buffed with 1-4 players
  9. Add an extreme legendary shop for the late game. At round 60, i was sitting with a thousand diamonds and ended up throwing chaos towers everywhere

Bugs :

1. Beastmaster's summons go through boundary. They can be used to kill omega / farm diamond bosses without the price
  2. Tooltip on naga's necklace is wrong
  3. Ice gods and greater warlock don't attack (twice i did the quest, one time one of the ice gods hit me)
  4. WC/SC-based summons cap out after 2000 WC, which is a huge nerf considering late game i can get around 10k
  5. Building a chaos tower only leaves it with 500 hp. (not sure if bug or not)
  6. Final boss totally walked past all of us and one shot the capital

Level 9
PHENOMENAL hero defense, one of the best that I've played, easily 5/5

Thanks!

Ask for a re-review, the game has changed alot since it was first introduced

I'll ask Hell_Master to re-review my map upon the release of the next version.

Add an extreme legendary shop for the late game. At round 60, i was sitting with a thousand diamonds and ended up throwing chaos towers everywhere

There is a godlike shop that is invisible, to find it, you need to buy eye of unknown level 3 then go to a single throne with fire pit and you will find destroyer model and that is the secret shop.

I'll add more items for this shop since it has currently 2 items there.

Ice gods and greater warlock don't attack (twice i did the quest, one time one of the ice gods hit me

I don't get it why this occur but I'll fix it whenever I can.

Final boss totally walked past all of us and one shot the capital

Also this one, but maybe I'll add a taunt item that attacks the user for 10 seconds which is custom triggered.

And for the rest, I'll fix it and balance it.

Next time, I'll make all recipe shops turn into only 1 which includes all items located in the castle.

Last edited:
I know that I tend to write walls of text; my nickname on a guitar forum was TL;DR-Inferno, so I'll try to make an effort to make this one a bit easier to sort through (although it will still inevitably grow into a wall of text). Still... At least text is smaller within the box, making it take up less space... You should have seen how big my preview was before I put it inside of hidden tags. Anyway, I'll understand completely if most of this doesn't make it into the next version, it's a lot of stuff, but it'll be here for you to come back to when you're ready. I've posted enough walls of text here to rival the great wall of china by now, but I'm sure there will be plenty more in the future. This game is just so fun, and I want to help it become as great as it can be. By the way, about the terrain: My offer still stands, if you want me to help with it.

Tower
The tower purchasable from the castle needs to be messed with a bit. The way it is right now, it is overpowered for a little while, but then completely useless. It needs to be adjusted so as to be useful anywhere from early to mid-game. I can understand not wanting it to be an effective end-game structure, because that's what the towers from the legendary shop are for. Still, I think it would be neat if the Tower from the castle was changed a bit.

I'm thinking, have its name stay "Tower" all the way from start to finish, but simply have the ability to upgrade into a more powerful tower which gains stats. For here, I'm going to call them "Level 1 Tower" and such, but in-game it would be smooth for it to stay "Tower" from beginning to end.

It should start out as a cheap tower purchasable from the Castle for a mere 5,000 gold. It would have:

Level 1: 5,000 gold (5k Total Cost):
-10,000 Health
-50 Armor
-150 Damage
-700 Range
-1.00 Fire Rate

Level 2: 10,000 gold (15k Total Cost):
-30,000 Health
-100 Armor
-400 Damage
-750 Range
-0.85 Fire Rate

Level 3: 30,000 Gold (45k Total Cost):
-90,000 Health
-200 Armor
-800 Damage
-800 Range
-0.70 Fire Rate

Level 4: 50,000 Gold (95k Total Cost):
-150,000 Health
-400 Armor
-1,500 Damage
-850 Range
-0.55 Fire Rate

Level 5: 80,000 Gold (175k Total Cost):
-250,000 Health
-600 Armor
-3,000 Damage
-900 Range
-0.40 Fire Rate

This would make the tower reasonable from early to mid-game. It would still be pretty much useless late-game, as it's supposed to be, but at least players would be able to enjoy it for a while until reaching that point (unless you're playing on easy difficulty, then it might still be useful).

Omega Ability Acquisition
You should have it triggered to give the person the ability and remove the item when the right person -attempts- to pick up the gem, so that they don't have to drop something first, sort of like what you're doing with recipes.

Great Castle Upgrade
The "Upgrade Great Castle", costing 20 diamonds per upgrade, available after you've used the castle key, doesn't actually increase the armor. The armor is perhaps the most important part of the upgrade, so fixing that is pretty important.

The Great Castle's damage is already pretty extraordinary; what it really needs is a defensive boost, as the infernals on the last wave, especially on higher difficulties, can still kill the castle pretty much instantly. I think you should reduce the damage bonus of each upgrade from 5,000 down to 3,000 and increase the health bonus of each upgrade from 30,000 up to 50,000.

Helmet of Strength, Alacrity Blade, and Mage Wand

These are all pretty weak, and are only bought for being used in recipes. While the Mega Ring, for 12,000, gives +50 armor, +15 regen, +30 all stats, and +25 Wisdom, for 12,000 gold, the Helmet of Strength, Alacrity Blade, and Mage Wand, for 12,500 gold each, give +50 to their corresponding attributes. I believe this bonus should be increased to +75.

Wizard Robe and Giant Belt
This isn't too big of a deal, but I told you about this a long time ago, they're still buying for 300 gold and selling for 350 gold. I assume you originally intended for them to cost 700 gold, just like the Agile Boots.

Peta Ring
I know I asked you earlier to raise the price of the Peta Ring from 40 diamonds to 50 diamonds, but I don't think that was enough.

The Peta Ring is still pretty overpowered. Let's take a look at what it actually breaks down into; the +1000 all stats, combined with the other bonuses. It doesn't say what the actual regeneration bonuses of strength and intelligence are, so I'll assume they're the default of 0.05, which they probably are.

1,000 Strength, Agility, and Intelligence breaks down into:
--1,000 Damage
--25,000 health
--50 Life Regeneration
--Maxed Attack Speed
--200 Armor
--15,000 Mana
--50 Mana Regeneration

Add that to the other bonuses of the Peta Ring, and you have:

+1,000 Damage
+25,000 Health
+150 Life Regeneration
+Maxed Attack Speed
+1,200 Armor
+15,000 Mana
+50 Mana Regeneration
+1,000 Weaponcraft
+1,000 Spellcraft
+1,000 Capitalism
+1,000 Wisdom

That, for a pricetag of 50 diamonds and 178,450 gold, plus the effort of putting the items together, is still massively overpowered. I advise reducing the armor bonus to +500 (down from +1,000) which, including the agility armor bonus, would be +700 (down from +1,200) Right now, nobody buys the Guardian Cuirass, because it gives +1,000 armor, which is actually less than the current Peta Ring. Reducing the Peta Ring's armor bonus from +1,000 to +500 will kill two birds with one stone: Balance the Peta Ring, and return usefulness to the Guardian Cuirass.

Don't think I'm complaining, either; I love the Peta Ring, it's my favorite item in the game, I'm just admitting that it's still overpowered.

Eye of Unknown

The Eye of Unknown is drastically underpowered. It costs 70 diamonds to finish, for a total bonus of +900 to all crafts. Think about where heroes are by the time they could complete such an item; by that point, its craft bonus would be rather small. In fact, it's smaller than the Peta Ring's bonus, and the Peta Ring even comes with all sorts of other things.

The Eye of Unknown should have its All Craft bonus drastically increased from 300/600/900 up to 650/1300/2000. Sure, those might sound like big numbers, but when you consider the colossal cost of the item, that's where they need to be.

Almost All +Crafting Items
Another thing I want to talk about is how drastically weak the other crafting items are. A player will naturally end up with, depending on their character, including necklaces (which everyone pretty much automatically has to use) but ignoring other gear, between 5,000 and 20,000 to their primary crafting skill, while they tend to naturally have around 1,000 to their primary attribute towards the end of the game. As you can see, crafting skills increase drastically over time, because they are responsible for abilities. So why would anyone pay 20,000 for an item that gives +40 to two different crafting stats (of which they usually only need one) when they could spend 12,000 on a Mega Ring for a total of:
+30 Damage
+56 Armor
+16.5 Life Regeneration
+750 Health
+450 Mana
+60% Attack Speed (Assuming you're using the base attack speed constant)
+1.5 Mana Regeneration
+25 Wisdom

20,000 is a lot of gold. +40 to a couple of different crafting stats is nowhere near enough of a bonus to be at all worth it, because +40 is hardly any crafting at all by the time a person can afford it.

I suggest adjusting all of them. One problem is that they are very annoying to build manually. Manually, their costs vary between 8,000 and 10,000 gold, but all of the instant ones cost 20,000, which is huge, considering that an instant Eye of the Apocalypse, which requires all 4 of them, plus 8,000, for a total of 88,000, to make, costs 40,000 to instantly complete. The Eye of the Apocalypse is appropriately priced; the problem is that the other eyes are significantly overpriced. Reduce the instant cost of the four different +40/40 eyes from 20,000 down to 10,000, which is slightly more than most of them cost to build manually. You should also buff their bonuses from +40/40 up to +60/60 (for example, buffing the Eye of Scourge to +60 Weaponcraft and +60 Spellcraft). They would still not be very good, but at least they would be closer to being useful. The cost to upgrade a normal Eye should be reduced from 20,000 to 10,000. The upgraded versions of normal eyes should give +120 and +180.

The Eye of the Apocalypse is pretty close to balanced; it would only need a slight buff, up from +100/200/300 to +130/260/400 to all crafts.

I know these bonuses might sound overpowered, but they're really not. Consider the enormous cost of building these, and consider how high a person's crafting stats would already be by the time they completed their eyes. You want these eyes to be useful items, right? Not just decorations. Even with their new stats, I would still probably never use them, so they definitely wouldn't be overpowered, they would simply be a little bit closer to actually being useful. Right now, they're pretty much useless, and only new people who aren't paying attention to what their stats already are bother to buy them.

Potions
The potions all need to be messed around with a bit. The way they are right now, some of them are never used, and others are completely overpowered.

The specific-amount (earlier) potions are pretty overpriced. Nobody ever uses them, because why spend so much on those potions that restore such small amounts when you could just buy equipment that would be much better? Additionally, these amounts are so small that all of them are early game, while I think it would be better if they ranged from early to mid-game. The mana potions already replenish much less than the health potions. By making them cost so much more, you make it so that people would never bother to buy them. I'm going to suggest pretty much a complete overhaul of the prices and stats of the potions, both to balance them and make them useful, as well as to spread them out between early and mid-game. The Large Replenishment potions, which fully restore a character's health and mana, need to be significantly more expensive. The way it is right now, you can be completely invincible just by stacking a bunch of them, which is easy with their current price being pocket change late-game. All numerical potions should have a very short 2-second cooldown, while full health potions should have a longer 10-second cooldown. The rebirth potions also need to be adjusted, to make the first two have longer effective lifespans (meaning, how far into the game they remain useful), and to effectively price the third one.

First HP: 100 gold for 500 health. Second HP: 350 gold for 1,500 health. Third HP: 1,200 gold for 5,000 health. First MP: 100 gold for 300 mana. Second MP: 350 gold for 1,000 mana. Third MP: 1,200 gold for 3,500 mana. First Rejuvination Potion: 200 gold for 500 health and 300 mana. Second RP: 2,400 gold for 5,000 health and 3,500 mana. Third RP: 10,000 gold for full HP and full mana. First Rebirth Potion: 750 gold for 1,500 health and mana. Second Rebirth Potion: 3,000 gold for 7,500 health and mana. Third Rebirth Potion: 10,000 gold for full health and mana.

Ultima Sword and Mjolnir

I put these together because I'm going to suggest swapping some things somewhat.

The Ultima Sword is a legendary item for 45 diamonds. One of its bonuses is +100% attack speed. It's a nice item, but that particular bonus is absolutely useless, as anyone who has 45 diamonds has already maxed their attack speed from agility, especially after also getting the +150 Agility bonus.

Now, before I bring up what I think you should replace it with, let me explain why, first: A hammer smashes. It hits one guy. Think about it, if you were hitting somebody with a hammer, it's only hitting that guy, it's not going through him and hitting other people. When you slice with your sword, it's actually possible that it could slice multiple people. That's the realistic approach. The balance-wise approach is that the sword is clearly meant for damage-dealing, while the hammer is meant somewhat for damage dealing but primarily for a "best defense is a good offense" sort of thing, helping you tank by stunning your opponent. As such, I believe that the cleaving attack should be taken off of the Mjolnir and given to the Ultima Sword, and the Mjolnir should be given a (triggered) 8% chance on attack to Thunder Clap (which would deal, say, 5,000 splash damage to nearby enemies and slow their movement and attack speed for a few seconds). I know that 5% sounds kind of low, but keep in mind, by the time people are using legendary items, they've all maxed their attack speed and are hitting roughly 3 times per second (depending on the hero). The Thunder Clap's effect should last for 3 seconds, so during those 3 seconds, they've attacked 9 times; we want to make sure that Thunder Clap is something that happens often, but not enough to permaslow everyone; we want there to be some short gaps in between gaps, even if only for mere seconds.

These changes wouldn't make anything overpowered, but they'd be fun and would make more sense for both weapons, as well as fixing the Ultima Sword's useless attack speed bonus. Nobody likes it when their item gives something that doesn't help them at all.

Godlike Items
The secret godlike shop is a neat feature, but the items in it are extremely overpowered, to the point of breaking the game. I understand, you have to do a lot to get them, but they are still massively overpowered.

First off, I think their costs should be increased from 150 diamonds up to 300 diamonds. People, such as myself, sometimes end up with quite literally well over a thousand diamonds, even a few thousand sometimes, and we need something that costs a massive amount, not simply a little bit more than legendary items.

Secondly, they're massively overpowered. I understand, they're supposed to be strong, but these are just ridiculous, a single one of these is enough to pretty much automatically win the game, which shouldn't be the case, otherwise players would simply start focusing on getting one of these as their sole objective, and then have a guaranteed win upon getting one, without any challenge whatsoever.

They should be significantly weakened. Keep in mind that a 50% chance to deal 25x damage is the same as dealing, on average, 1300% damage ( 1/2 (100% + 2500%)).

The Developer's Epic Sword should have its stats reduced as:

+5,000 Damage (Previously: +5,000 Damage)
+25% Chance 20x Critical (Previously: +50% Chance 25x Critical)
+2,000 Strength and Agility (Previously: +2,500 All Stats)
No Craft bonus (Remove previous +15,000 All Crafts)
+100% Cleaving Attack (Added, not part of previous item)

Requires:
-Ultima Sword (Legendary Item) (Not previously required)

The Multiversal Eye should have its stats reduced as:

+20,000 All Crafts (Down from previous +50,000)

Sees all hidden secrets (Not previously an attribute of the eye, this would be added as it would then become an upgrade of the other eye)

Requires:
-Eye of Unknown 3

I noticed that you wanted some new godlike items, so I'll pitch in some ideas. You can change the descriptions, of course, but I figured it'd be neat, since the sword was known as the "Developer's Sword", with the "power of the developer", if the other items were possibly attributed to other people who have provided a lot of support for the map with contributions or feedback in the past, such as HayeteRein, and oldmilk. For the one that I name after myself, I'm going to reference my bnet name, TLI-Inferno, rather than my hiveworkshop name.

New Godlike Items - Keep in mind that, just as I suggested increasing the prices of the other godlike items to 300 diamonds, these items would also cost 300 diamonds.

Infernal Stone

Formed in the same depths as TLI-Inferno, the Infernal Stone shares a direct link of power, granting the user:

50,000/s Active Immolation with 1,000/s mana drain.

Spoiled Milk

The essence of oldmilk, the self-replenishing container has the power to unleash a deadly chemical weapon.

Spoiled Milk Bomb (You would base this ability on acid bomb): Deals 20,000 damage to the primary target and 10,000 damage to nearby targets per second and lowers their armor by 50 for 10 seconds, with a Cooldown of 20 seconds.

Exa Ring

With this on your finger, you'll feel as if you're wearing the wedding ring that marries you to Power.

+1,000 Armor
+1,000 Life Regeneration
+5,000 All Attributes
+5,000 All Crafts

Requires:
-Peta Ring

Skamigo's Key

This key, when used inside of the Great Castle, unlocks the protection of the original creator himself, giving it a 99% to completely block damage from attacks.

I know that might sound overpowered to you, but an army of Infernals on the maximum difficulty can kill the current "Great Castle" instantly, even when it's maxed out on upgrades. Even with 99% evasion, it would still more than likely die in a few seconds, so this key wouldn't be overpowered at all; it would simply give people a bit more of a chance, so that when they see how much damage the infernals do when they're summoned, they have a chance to divine shield the castle before it dies.

You fucked up the lich... Whatever you did, he's infinite-knockback-freezing me, and I'm simply stuck against the wall, unable to do anything, but at the same time not being hurt by him because of how tanky I was; I was simply stuck there forever.

Also, you really messed up the potions. By making all of them %-based, you made them completely useless for people early-game. Why would anyone want to spend a few thousand gold on a cheaper potion that only replenishes a tiny portion of their health? You should have kept them with solid numbers.

The berserker's attack speed was pretty overpowered; you should increase his animation time. Most heroes max out at 3 attacks per second, so having him attack what looked like 15 times per second makes his damage output vastly outpace any other hero, especially with his incredible passives. I understand wanting him to be faster than the other heroes, but this is simply too much. Adjust his animation times to allow him a maximum attack speed of no more than 6 times per second. That would still be incredibly fast, but right now it's just ridiculous.

The berserker's passive which deals a decent amount of damage should have its splash range increased and its damage lowered. Right now, it's only good as a damage booster against bosses; it's useless for normal units. The problem is that it has a 5% chance to proc with 50 aoe. A tower space is roughly 125 across, so 50 aoe is only going to damage the person you're already hitting. The problem with that is with a 5% chance, it procs on average one in 20 attacks, so the target will generally be dead or close to dead when it procs. So, I suggest that you increase its proc chance from 5% up to 10%, increase the splash size from 50 to 125, and then cut the damage in half. This way, the ability would still deal the same amount of damage per second as it did originally, it would simply be more reliable, as passives are generally supposed to be.

The berserker's primary attribute is agility. This is fine early on, but pretty bad later on. I've reached points in the game where I've had enough weaponcraft or spellcraft to gain hundreds of strength or intelligence after each wave. The problem with having agility as a primary attribute is that there aren't any crafting stats which increase your agility, so your hero's damage is crippled later on. He also gains capitalism slower than any other hero that I've seen, having 32% when others are already well above 100% early on, forcing him to purchase a trader's necklace, as well as the obligatory necklace for weaponcraft, as that is his crafting stat, which doesn't leave any room for a necklace for agility. You'll need to either change agility primary heroes to strength, or, even better, create a new crafting stat for agility.

You forgot to change the tooltip of the Peta Ring. It still claims to add 1,000 armor, you might want to change that to 500.

Aside from that, it's all pretty cool, I like most of the changes you've made. Over the past few versions, you've drastically improved the map. A friend of mine who's played it with me after each version, and last played it with me just a couple of weeks ago, was impressed by how much it's changed. Keep up the good work!

Also, the terrain in whole topleft area looks pretty nice, good job on that. I should have said that a few days ago when you actually changed it, but I forgot to mention that, so I'll just say it now, it looks good.

Last edited:
Level 9
You fucked up the lich... Whatever you did, he's infinite-knockback-freezing me, and I'm simply stuck against the wall, unable to do anything, but at the same time not being hurt by him because of how tanky I was; I was simply stuck there forever.

Also, you really messed up the potions. By making all of them %-based, you made them completely useless for people early-game. Why would anyone want to spend a few thousand gold on a cheaper potion that only replenishes a tiny portion of their health? You should have kept them with solid numbers.

The berserker's attack speed was pretty overpowered; you should increase his animation time. Most heroes max out at 3 attacks per second, so having him attack what looked like 15 times per second makes his damage output vastly outpace any other hero, especially with his incredible passives. I understand wanting him to be faster than the other heroes, but this is simply too much. Adjust his animation times to allow him a maximum attack speed of no more than 6 times per second. That would still be incredibly fast, but right now it's just ridiculous.

The berserker's passive which deals a decent amount of damage should have its splash range increased and its damage lowered. Right now, it's only good as a damage booster against bosses; it's useless for normal units. The problem is that it has a 5% chance to proc with 50 aoe. A tower space is roughly 125 across, so 50 aoe is only going to damage the person you're already hitting. The problem with that is with a 5% chance, it procs on average one in 20 attacks, so the target will generally be dead or close to dead when it procs. So, I suggest that you increase its proc chance from 5% up to 10%, increase the splash size from 50 to 125, and then cut the damage in half. This way, the ability would still deal the same amount of damage per second as it did originally, it would simply be more reliable, as passives are generally supposed to be.

The berserker's primary attribute is agility. This is fine early on, but pretty bad later on. I've reached points in the game where I've had enough weaponcraft or spellcraft to gain hundreds of strength or intelligence after each wave. The problem with having agility as a primary attribute is that there aren't any crafting stats which increase your agility, so your hero's damage is crippled later on. He also gains capitalism slower than any other hero that I've seen, having 32% when others are already well above 100% early on, forcing him to purchase a trader's necklace, as well as the obligatory necklace for weaponcraft, as that is his crafting stat, which doesn't leave any room for a necklace for agility. You'll need to either change agility primary heroes to strength, or, even better, create a new crafting stat for agility.

You forgot to change the tooltip of the Peta Ring. It still claims to add 1,000 armor, you might want to change that to 500.

Aside from that, it's all pretty cool, I like most of the changes you've made. Over the past few versions, you've drastically improved the map. A friend of mine who's played it with me after each version, and last played it with me just a couple of weeks ago, was impressed by how much it's changed. Keep up the good work!

Also, the terrain in whole topleft area looks pretty nice, good job on that. I should have said that a few days ago when you actually changed it, but I forgot to mention that, so I'll just say it now, it looks good.

I see, I found many bugs and features that is somehow controversial.
But for Grand Lich, I didn't do anything about it and why would I mess Grand Lich or maybe I changed it without knowing or a glitch happens.

And for potions, I did mess it up but maybe I'll return it back or rework it.

Also, I'll add an additional craft for agility in later versions.

Sorry for the late reply...

Edit 2:
Version 2.44 has been Updated
See Change log for changes

Last edited:
Level 3
I didnt have any problems with grand lich... but tried only once because the grand lich triggers meant they dont have to accept the respawn of him so players can fight him again...
here again: once killed the grand lich cant be killed again, because the game thinks he's still dead even after he should've been revived (with message showing up)

i dunno what to think of the new hero... except of the bosses and 4 or 5 waves, he just cant die to waves.. fire master cant kill him, plague king cant kill him, grand lich is casting so he can kill him... other than that he's pretty strong when played on spellcraft

i tested the sniper again in this version.. the bear is strong but can be abused a bit.. isnt that bad though.. bear can be spawned at omega boss spot and sniper can assassinate the boss every now and then to gain some agility
in a version before the exp sharing didnt work globally.. but thats fixed now, so sniper can actually gain profit out of the "base comfort"

in my game a friend of mine said, that the sniper item could use some side bonuses though... thinking about it i thought of a different bonus than the stun (because stun is op.. even though it doesnt stack with crits)..
maybe you could make the sniper rifle increase the bonus damage dealt by WC (alongside with the passive) and a chance to stun hit for 2 seconds while dealing 10x weaponcraft bonus damage? in mid game the sniper is strong with 4-5k wc but still not strong enough to be useful in late stage. that would make him more useful in late game.
also regarding sniper, the base comfort ability tooltip doesnt exactly work.. when learning it says 300% exprate
the actual exprate is 250% though (which still is plenty.. reached level 458 in a 2p game with 6x spawns on normal until we lost to the dark rangers due to our unawareness... stupid ranges <.<)

the bear is a nice addition but i think the sniper could deserve something to increase his weaponcraft a bit... maybe kind of a passive like his ultimate? maybe a 20% chance on killing a unit to increase weaponcraft by 10%? while giving a base bonus of 100 or 200%?

just some ideas

Level 30
Okay, I could also post my feedback here. Review emerges for the new version. (Note: I cant seem to remember if the map I played is updated so please do tell me in my review if not)

I played your map and I must say there's a lot of things changed. I do not know for the Grand Lich for I never fought it but the changes in the potion's healing and restoring value to percentage is a bad idea for me. It is really useless at start saving thousands just to buy a potion that only restores a percentage of your life or mana and given that you start with a low amount of life and mana.

The terrain improvements in the other hand looks good, the terrain's quite good now from the previous time I saw it.

Together with what the others said for the Grand Lich such as what Hayate said.

Overall, I really demand a change on the potion's healing and restoring value, they seem to have lost their purpose on the starting game but quite the deal on the late game though but it's better if it's balance. You should also fix the issue of what Hayate said for the Grand Lich even if I did not played though.

But I'll gladly raise my rating to 4/5. Fix the potion's restoring and healing value (much better if fixed value or a value maybe added to your spellcrafts or such.) and I might consider even raising it to 5/5. Good luck!

Last edited:
Level 9
Okay, I could also post my feedback here. Review emerges for the new version. (Note: I cant seem to remember if the map I played is updated so please do tell me in my review if not)

I played your map and I must say there's a lot of things changed. I do not know for the Grand Lich for I never played it but the changes in the potion's healing and restoring value to percentage is a bad idea for me. It is really useless at start saving thousands just to buy a potion that only restores a percentage of your life or mana and given that you start with a low amount of life and mana.

The terrain improvements in the other hand looks good, the terrain's quite good now from the previous time I saw it.

Together with what the others said for the Grand Lich such as what Hayate said.

Overall, I really demand a change on the potion's healing and restoring value, they seem to have lost their purpose on the starting game but quite the deal on the late game though but it's better if it's balance. You should also fix the issue of what Hayate said for the Grand Lich even if I did not played though.

But I'll gladly raise my rating to 4/5. Fix the potion's restoring and healing value (much better if fixed value or a value maybe added to your spellcrafts or such.) and I might consider even raising it to 5/5. Good luck!

Alright, It seems multiple users commented about the potions are a bad idea. I'll retain it to its original form following the suggestion of InfernalTater and fix grand lich.

For next version, I'll add a craft "Powercraft" which increases your agility on every waves and for some agility heroes.

And also considering the balance of Space Darkness.

I'll do anything I can to make it better
Thank you for the comments.

Level 19
Space Darkness is fine o_O

upgrading the castle if its full only gives 10 lumber back, should give 20

divine tower bases only have 500 hp

lv57 naga champion's wave is op, i had a ring of 16 divine towers around the castle (each atleast lv50), all of them dead at the end of the round

final boss is also op, 2 of the most rigged heroes could hardly dent him on easy

Space Darkness is fine o_O

upgrading the castle if its full only gives 10 lumber back, should give 20

divine tower bases only have 500 hp

lv57 naga champion's wave is op, i had a ring of 16 divine towers around the castle (each atleast lv50), all of them dead at the end of the round

final boss is also op, 2 of the most rigged heroes could hardly dent him on easy

I've beat him alone on Hard many times, as well as whatever the difficulty after Hard is called... I forget...

Last edited:
Level 9
In current version, I reduced the damage of final boss from 500,000 to 200,000 to prevent the castle from getting destroyed in one hit. In previous versions as nobody notices, it is very strong and gets weaker as some versions passes by.

Also before if I remembered it, final boss has base hp of 20,000,000 (7.5 M Now)
And more infernal count with more damage.

The final boss before is really overpowered so I made it easy.
For wave 57 naga champion, I slightly reduce the damage of crushing waves.

Level 2
Grand necklace does not increase powercraft.

Warlock/T5 Shop/Archimonde as far as we know does not drop any item.

Tutor can buff enemy heroes stats. (tested only on final boss)

Level 19
I don't understand how Sniper's "base comfort" ability works , can someone point it out for me ? thanks

if you start at the castle, go left, than go up towards the advanced shop. before going all the way up, you can turn right and theres a little spot overlooking the castle. you gain the bonus there

Level 9
Version 2.46 Updated
-Mostly focused on Buffing of all craft item bonuses
-Conversion of some heroes into powercraft
-And, Fixing of minor bugs

I ran out of ideas on how I can add more events to this map and can someone give me a suggestions if you have any?

Level 7
This might sound... A little exaggerated; but Bluegreen891 (And Skamigo, of course); the effort you put into this map is astounding. This week alone I've played this game (In two player mode; with my friend) about 12 or 14 times (equaling out to and hour, or an hour thirty in some scenarios)
I absolutely adore this map; it seems relatively simple from the front-side; although, really; it's more complex than it appears with it's craft system and various interesting mechanics that really set it apart. I haven't got to play 2.46 yet; since I wasn't aware it was out -- I will, however; play it and give my feedback on it when possible; unfortunately, my friend that I usually play the game with is offline at the moment.

This is my symphonists for version 2.45; keep in mind, these might've gotten fixed in the new version -- I have no way of knowing just yet (But I won't mention ones that aren't already listed in the patch notes)

- Raise Dead (Necromancer) shares the same hotkey as his ultimate
- (Possibly intentional?) If you kill the level 5 shop keeper; you may no longer craft Peta Rings; which is a very serious problem for late game.
- Likewise, the level 5 shop keeper says he is going to grant you an item when slain; but he doesn't
- Spider Queen's necklace is INCREDIBLY under tuned (Did a quick test; it is still under tuned even with the newest patch), compare it to the cheaper priced Naga Champion's Necklace (Which requires one less necklace) It's 5 to Spellcraft and (Weaponcraft, I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong; I don't know offhand) per level compared to Naga Champion's 10 Weaponcraft, 5 str per level.
- (Possibly Intentional?) Mime's clones aren't selectable; which means they stay in a circle around the spot where the mime summoned them.

Suggestion 1: Remove evasion waves.
Reasoning: They're not very fun, they're not very challenging, they slow down the game's pace, and allow for exploits

Suggestion 2: Add more variety and choice to necklace selection.
Reasoning: They're are quite interesting; and I want to see them expanded upon. Currently, end-tier is lacking alot of interesting necklaces.

Suggestion 3: Add filler items and remove necklaces from non-necklace recipes
Reasoning: Necklaces on non-necklace recipes seems incredibly counter intuitive, plus; the game needs more early-game craft stat items; so why not mend both of these problems together?

Suggestion 4: Remove Plague Lord's kill ability when you defeat him.
Reasoning: I'm sorry; but it adds absolutely nothing. It's only purpose is to troll people who don't know that it happens. It's incredibly easy to counter, just buy a rebirth potion. Just make the boss fight harder with some other mechanics instead of adding inflated 'fake' difficulty.

Suggestion 5: Fix the sniper hero.
Reasoning: Refine his tooltips a bit more, especially Base Comforts. It's INCREDIBLY cryptic what triggers his invulnerability, perhaps have a ping on the minimap to where his 'base' is when you level up the ability.

Suggestion 6: Cluster the shops in the middle.
Reasoning: It's not exactly comfortable running around clicking the shops and figuring out which items are in which shops for newer players.

Suggestion 7: Remove the -impossible command
Reasoning: It hasn't got a reason to exist when red already sets the difficult. And it DEFINITELY shouldn't be able to be activated by ANY player; people of the malicious sort could easily ruin a game by typing that.

Suggestion 8: Reposition the 'secret' shop
Reasoning: Sniper's 'base' is right next to it; thus, it wouldn't be a very well kept secret with a sniper in the game. (I'd be happy to give you some ideas; if you'd be interested)

Suggestion 9: Rework Elemental Mage
Reasoning: His scaling with Spellcraft is horrible, his aura is horrible (since mana becomes a non-issue later game. ESPECIALLY for intellect based heroes)... He's just all around a pretty horrible hero, unfortunately.

Suggestion 10: Add a wave end timer
Reasoning: Currently, the waves are kind of exploitable. All you need to do is just have one person kite something with evasion, such as; a Banshee. (Or hell, any mob will do -- but evasive mobs are all the better) and have another person go around challenging all the bosses. You can keep this up until you have enough diamonds to actually win the game without trying. This is why I'd suggest a timer that ends the wave and perhaps applies a penalty for not killing them within say 5 minutes or so.

-Necromancer (Currently, he's my favorite)
-Space Darkness
-Mime
-Naga Champion
-Trader
-Death Knight
-Shadow Master
-Maiden
-Robot
-Elite Sniper (My least favorite hero, currently -- aside from Elemental Mage)
-Elemental Mage
-Tutor
-Druid
-Tauren Chieftain
-Wisp of Wisdom

Overall; I believe this game has incredible potential and I eagerly await new versions. Both me -AND- my friend have kept coming back for more. Despite what issues it has; I'm giving it a 5/5. It's incredibly fun and incredibly re playable... What more could you really ask for?
I'll keep coming back if I find any new bugs or exploits and leave a comment... Although, I have to ask; what did you mean by "I ran out of ideas on how I can add more events to this map and can someone give me a suggestions if you have any?"?

Edit: Fixed some grammatical errors.

Last edited:
Level 9
It means I need any ideas for special events (example: the level 5 shop event).

In version 2.46, these bugs that you reported are currently not fixed.

For the Level 5 event, please go to page 21.
but if he really doesn't give any item "Spherical Blood" its a bug.

For your suggestions, i'll add it to the map.

For elemental mage, I will rework it but it may take one or few versions to fully rework the hero.

Level 7
It means I need any ideas for special events (example: the level 5 shop event).

In version 2.46, these bugs that you reported are currently not fixed.

For the Level 5 event, please go to page 21.
but if he really doesn't give any item "Spherical Blood" its a bug.

For your suggestions, i'll add it to the map.

For elemental mage, I will rework it but it may take one or few versions to fully rework the hero.

Yeah; I didn't expect you to rework him immediately. Hero design takes quite a while... Also -- I forgot to mention yet another bug.

Well; me and my friend like to rush early capitalism. We aren't ENTIRELY sure WHY it happens but when we get the +500 capitalism item (I can't recall it's name; it's from the level 5 recipe shop) there is occasionally a glitch that turns the item into a Peta Ring instead... Again; not sure entirely how it happens... It just seems to happen at pure random. I notice it tends to happen more when you've got the level 3 ring in your inventory, too. Although it doesn't seem to be a prerequisite.

Level 9
Yeah; I didn't expect you to rework him immediately. Hero design takes quite a while... Also -- I forgot to mention yet another bug.

Well; me and my friend like to rush early capitalism. We aren't ENTIRELY sure WHY it happens but when we get the +500 capitalism item (I can't recall it's name; it's from the level 5 recipe shop) there is occasionally a glitch that turns the item into a Peta Ring instead... Again; not sure entirely how it happens... It just seems to happen at pure random. I notice it tends to happen more when you've got the level 3 ring in your inventory, too. Although it doesn't seem to be a prerequisite.

I know this rare bug a long time ago since version 2.20 and this one is extremely hard to fix and I don't have any idea of fixing this bug. I was thinking of removing this system and replace it but it's also hard because I will take too much time and effort to add that system to the map and i'm too lazy to do it.

Level 7
I know this rare bug a long time ago since version 2.20 and this one is extremely hard to fix and I don't have any idea of fixing this bug. I was thinking of removing this system and replace it but it's also hard because I will take too much time and effort to add that system to the map and i'm too lazy to do it.

Ahhh, I see. Do you have any idea what triggers it? I'm genuinely curious... Or does it just happen randomly?

Level 9
Ahhh, I see. Do you have any idea what triggers it? I'm genuinely curious... Or does it just happen randomly?

I don't have any. It just happens randomly.

Edit: For greater warlock, I'll fully fix the bug in the next version!
(seems I got confused with the 2 Greater warlocks in the map thats why this bug occur)
(Not only giving item but can cast finger of death now and is level 5000)

Last edited:
Level 2
Version 2.46 Updated
-Mostly focused on Buffing of all craft item bonuses
-Conversion of some heroes into powercraft
-And, Fixing of minor bugs

I ran out of ideas on how I can add more events to this map and can someone give me a suggestions if you have any?

There are still some glitch... my favorite glitch is to increase my kill count, by making boss casting their spell... on dummy's death, the red's kill count will increase with the death of the dummy.

• Make more defensive spell
  • Maybe increase the Exa ring's bonus, I don't see why it cost that much
  • Add more items with some ability, like a shield which will protect you from damage, and it will recharge every 5s with 10x Spellcraft shield point, with a maximum of 50x Spellcraft shield point.

Level 2
My friend and I were playing and I realized that some heroes have auras which buff certain crafts like Tutor's which buffs wisdom and Trader's which buffs capitalism (Not sure if those are the only ones). However these auras are actually quite useless as by around the 10th wave everyone -already- has more than enough of whichever craft that the 10/20/30/40 provided by the aura won't cut it compared to the craft they already have. Do you think you could buff these auras somehow so that they evolve? Maybe 1/4th a pt per hero level per skill level or something? (So instead of 10/20/30/40 it would be .25/.5/.75/1 per hero level)

Level 9
My friend and I were playing and I realized that some heroes have auras which buff certain crafts like Tutor's which buffs wisdom and Trader's which buffs capitalism (Not sure if those are the only ones). However these auras are actually quite useless as by around the 10th wave everyone -already- has more than enough of whichever craft that the 10/20/30/40 provided by the aura won't cut it compared to the craft they already have. Do you think you could buff these auras somehow so that they evolve? Maybe 1/4th a pt per hero level per skill level or something? (So instead of 10/20/30/40 it would be .25/.5/.75/1 per hero level)

Thank's for suggestions...

What's new in 2.47?

Sorry, I forgot to add changelog in the new version...
Here is the changes for version 2.47

Added:
  • Auto Convert 1M golds to 100 Diamonds
  • Ping for Base Comfort
  • Message for Tutor's Teach
Changes:
  • Balanced Phoenix a little
  • Beastmaster Personal Item
  • Reworked Blade Hero
  • Spider and Naga Necklace Price
  • Wave 16 and 26 evasion wave replaced
Fixed:
  • Blade Spells and Tooltips
  • Greater Warlock Event (Becomes Harder)
  • Time Berserker's Necklace
  • North-West Vision
Removed:
  • Plague King death kills the hero
  • -impossible command (its pointless for now)

Bluegreen891 said:
The unprotected version of the map has been updated!

Also, I will be inactive for a while for weeks...