• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Winter Is Coming

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Hi you guys,

I really like to watch game of thrones and wondered why there wasn't a siege game of thrones game on warcraft 3. So I tried to make one.
This is my first time I made a map myself. It is totally out of balance and it took my a very long time to edit objects due to my bad computer xD. Nevertheless I really enjoyed making this map to play it in the future with my friends and perhaps online.
I would like to ask you guys for some feedback and help balancing the map so it is more fun to play. Let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks up front.

Hope you enjoy,

Greetings

Bas(taman)

INFO

Hero's
Arya Stark - Blademaster - ish
Jamie Lannister - Strength Hero
Khaleesi - Strong Intelligence Hero
Jon Snow - Paladin with splash
Samwell Tarly - Support Healer
Cersei Lannister - Mix of vicious orc spells

Get to the Night King to kill him by killing the various check points. Each time you kill a checkpoint new monsters spawn.
Previews
Contents

Winter Is Coming (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Basically you've changed Wind Walk's icon with Silence's and used it on the second spell on the same hero. Spells are pretty Warcraft III ones. They also have no hotkeys, at least not visible in the spell titles. Their descriptions mention no values...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Basically you've changed Wind Walk's icon with Silence's and used it on the second spell on the same hero.
Spells are pretty Warcraft III ones. They also have no hotkeys, at least not visible in the spell titles. Their descriptions mention no values at all per level, not even how many levels one ability has. So yeah, they definitely need proper descriptions.
Items are just regular WcIII ones.
You could use some custom models and resources from the site you know.
Enemy units aren't that diverse.

It's rather simple right now.

Awaiting Update.

================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!