1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT

Submitted by JaysProjex
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
JaysProjex Presents

Wilderness Survival
Created by Jay

Contact Info

DISCORD
FB PAGE

Map Info

1-5 Players (Versus) 1-5 Players | Winter Scenario | Survive | Co-oP | Gather Materials | Crafting | Hunting | Fishing | Cooking | Farming | Environmental Effects | Wild Animals | Revival |

This game requires: Warcraft III The Frozen Throne

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • Kuulgryphun3

Testers

• Hashblade
  • Thorhunter
  • Darkblade121
  • Keith22
  • Espatula
  • NeCrO_OwNeR
  • Putdeksel
  • Outlawz
  • Ilikepie
  • Jesse_James
  • DeadKeepIt
  • FML

Models

• Kitabake
  • Olofmoleman
  • Bisnar13
  • Fearstarter
  • DarkDeathKnight
  • Unclefester
  • Fingolfin
  • Sin'dorei300
  • Sunchips
  • HappyTauren
  • Hammerfist132
  • Ugougo
  • Sellenisko
  • Blood Raven
  • Chilla_Killa
  • WhiteDeath
  • Stonneash

Icons:

• Peekay
  • Kwah
  • Palaslayer
  • NFWar
  • Kimberley
  • Mr. Goblin
  • Lioness
  • OgeRfaces
  • The_Silent
  • L_Lawliet
  • Coinblin
  • D.ee
  • JollyD
  • Anachron

Map Thieves

Map Thieves

Note: These are players who ripped off my work & re-released un-official versions of this map which made them exploitable, you've been warned.
  • Jasmira
  • Dover19
  • Buggy
  • Darkblade (adds cheats)
  • Fantasyvn (adds cheats)

Contents

Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT (Map)

Reviews
19:30, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. jemmy999

jemmy999

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can it play solo ?? playing alone

2. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes when the game starts up type -disable win

3. DG.DETORAK

DG.DETORAK

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow so cool...

its free to play now ^^

you know i am your biggest fan (the creator of wilderness survival Co-oP)

keep up the good work ^^

4. Unseen110

Unseen110

Resources:
    Resources:
    Played it 3 times today... every time it ended with the game crashing, max duration we reached was 30 min before it crashed. Also spike trap recipe is broken, nothing happens if i combine those items

5. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    When was the last time you downloaded it?

The recipe description is incorrect you need a "tool kit" to make the spiked trap. I never intended to fix the description because it is going to get replaced with a different trap anyway, there are quite a few new traps coming in 3.7 when it's finished but for now I'm releasing a Halloween event for wildy which I hope you guys enjoy and should be uploaded by tomorrow.

6. heartunderblade

heartunderblade

Resources:
    Resources:
    sir i think it's impossible to make a silencer(sulfur+moss+horn) because sulfur+ moss becomes black gun powder

7. Unseen110

Unseen110

Resources:
    Resources:
    About 3 days ago...

Edit: Anyway, nice map but it does have some problems. Me and my friend have pretty good PCs and we started increasing fps lag as the game went on. Also the game doesn't say anywhere how to clean pelts, figured it out myself you gotta do it with water barrel. Some recipes are a little faulty too, and ammunition for ranged weapons is broken - I tried combining a bow with 5 arrows + 3 arrow bundles + quiver and all I got was a bow with 10 arrows (the quiver dissapeared too)? Then i tried loading arrows to crossbow, it worked if i loaded them one by one, but when i tried to load an arrow bundle, the arrows dissapeared and the crossbow remained empty. Haven't tried out the guns yet..

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  8. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Silencer is turned off, that's why its not balanced yet and the game says "Beta" because it hasn't left it's beta stage yet.

Unseen
    -I added a hotfix which wasn't numbered actually there were quite a few of them, you will have to re-download it I will link you a new DL otherwise you will have to wait until the Halloween event is over to DL the versus version again, most of the lag issues and crash were fixed.
    -As for the bow problems you're having I'll look into it but maybe it's just a misunderstanding on how it works on your part but I'll still check it out.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  9. naruto520

naruto520

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is great but i wan to know how to dry raw pelt.I got drying rack but it say you cant do that.But the pelt say it need to be cleaned.But how ?????

10. naruto520

naruto520

Resources:
    Resources:
    How i dry raw pelt?? I try many times . Jay pls help me ok ?

11. Unseen110

Unseen110

Resources:
    Resources:

12. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The item description should show what you need to clean the raw pelt, which in this case it would be water barrel. To make water barrel look in your recipes for Tools & Kits the recipe can be found inside there. Drying rack will not clean pelts as it say it drys hides to make leather it will not dry pelts because it's a fur.

13. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Map Review
    Wilderness Survival (Version Halloween)

Rate Score Percent Letter
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 5/5 91-100 A
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 4/5 81-90% B
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 3/5 75-80% C
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 2/5 70-74% D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 1/5 50-69% F

Overview:

Gameplay

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Wilderness Survival" is a game that lets player tackle the environment and survive the harsh conditions for a period of time, and who ever kills the Nightmare wins the game.

"The game is challenging yet enjoyable, you somehow put RPG and this kind of map genre to work together and make it good, but some skills are kinda slow example when activated like climbing a tree and its limitation, I suggest you start the skill by a second and give some limitations on where to drop in an area but nevertheless its moderately fine."

Terrain

"I couldn't see much of the terrain because of the fogs you have added in the game but probably I am now blind or its you just added some difficulty in the map, anyways looking much clearer in some areas, I did find it good."

Management

"All in all, great map can be played with friends or online, or play it solo which is better for me, haven't spot any leaks or how the trigger's output in-game, but I spot some object errors like blurry loading screen, I know your reducing the file size but somehow decrease it by means of not terminating some important details like texts, mini-map, objectives, etc. another is that some DISBTNS are missing, including texts. if your conditional goal is decrease file size I think this can help: http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=67501, so yeh good map and hope for some good updates."

WC3ScrnShot_110312_200149_01.png WC3ScrnShot_110312_201332_04.png WC3ScrnShot_110312_200455_02.png

Total Score:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 10/15 83% B

14. Bloody Wolf

Bloody Wolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    woah it kinda improved since the last time i played it good job also i dunno if it only happens to me but every time i make 2 campfires the game crashes :vw_wtf:

15. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Define which fires you're using, are you using 2 fires? 2 bonfires? a fire and a bonefire? Where was the location of the crash? Was anything else involved?

BOW & ARROW/CROSSBOW COMPLAINTS:

I'm not sure what the problem is on your end maybe wrong version? Please update to 3.7 as far as I know I tested all the bow/crossbow systems and they seem to be working fine.
    -Arrow is only designed as a recipe you can ONLY use this to load your bow/crossbow if it's [EMPTY]
    -Bundle of Arrows is only designed as a recipe ONLY you cannot use this to load your bow/crossbow. (If this was as a arrow refiller then quiver would be useless)
    -Quiver is only designed as a recipe ONLY you cannot use this to load your bow/crossbow.
    -15 charges is obtained when you have the ingredients collected as the recipe shows. This make sure that the game stays balanced when using this system.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  16. Chillax

Chillax

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a suggestion. How about a message pops up on the screen that says "5% of life remaining, eat stuff to keep it up," or something like that... Helps us monitor our health while working on hunting, gathering, etc..

17. yashirojet

yashirojet

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, i have this problem too! I am Vietnamese so your map with my country is well...suck ! But i love it, i am a fan of Jungle trolls and Wilderness Survival, you should and a single player mode ( or i can call it test mod in jungle trolls) it's like u press "Enter" hit "-test mode" and tada no more victory condition. Can u do that ???:vw_wtf:

18. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's already implemented do,
    -disable win

Note: Do this when the game starts you only have so many seconds before it activates the win condition.

19. ryouzai

ryouzai

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bug - Rabbits disappearing in map

16/11/2011 11:40am (+8GMT) gaming with G+ players (4v4)
    After more than a hour game ended, i double-checked the map with disabled fog, i found there is no rabbits at all in the whole map.

Please fix it when you going have new update.

A replay has been submitted as well for your referring if necessary.

Ryousuke86 (MY)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  20. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please pay attention to the download updates everyone seems to ignore them there was already a fix for it as listed and announced in the map section, I suggest you re-download the map other than that thanks for report otherwise. If the current download isn't working then I will re-upload it but from the looks of it, it seems to be working just fine.