Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
JaysProjex Presents

Wilderness Survival
Created by Jay

Contact Info
Map Info

Requires: Warcraft III The Frozen Throne or Reforged

This map originally started in 2005

Wilderness Survival features a 5 versus 5 player base cooperative PvP style game using your skills necessary to survive in this winter-like wilderness. The map also features items that can be gathered & crafted including hunting wild animals & taking down the opposing team before your time (days) run out. If your health drops to 0 you die. If your Heat drops to 0 then you'll start to freeze to death. Keeping your heat up is vital to so you'll need to stay warm. If you die it's not over, your team can still revive you so not all hope is lost.

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • Kuulgryphun3

Testers

• Hashblade
  • Thorhunter
  • Darkblade121
  • Keith22
  • Espatula
  • NeCrO_OwNeR
  • Putdeksel
  • Outlawz
  • Ilikepie
  • Jesse_James
  • DeadKeepIt
  • FML

Models

• Kitabake
  • Olofmoleman
  • Bisnar13
  • Fearstarter
  • DarkDeathKnight
  • Unclefester
  • Fingolfin
  • Sin'dorei300
  • Sunchips
  • HappyTauren
  • Hammerfist132
  • Ugougo
  • Sellenisko
  • Blood Raven
  • Chilla_Killa
  • WhiteDeath
  • Stonneash

Icons:

• Peekay
  • Kwah
  • Palaslayer
  • NFWar
  • Kimberley
  • Mr. Goblin
  • Lioness
  • OgeRfaces
  • The_Silent
  • L_Lawliet
  • Coinblin
  • D.ee
  • JollyD
  • Anachron

Map Thieves

Map Thieves

Note: These are players who ripped off my work & re-released un-official versions of this map which made them exploitable.
  • Jasmira
  • Dover19
  • Buggy123
  • Darkblade (adds cheats)
  • Fantasyvn (adds cheats)
  • Devoltz (adds cheats)
  • Tohsak132 (adds cheats)
The map Wilderness Survival WSL is a complete rip-off of one of my previous projects known as Wilderness Survival 4.7e which was broken into. A clan called Wilderness Survival League (WSL) is a community who stole my project without permission, they're notorious for harassing & banning players.

Contents

Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT (Map)

Reviews
19:30, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 1
I got a request for you guys.
First , the hardest part in this map is right-clicking stuffs (dropping on fire, drying rack, etc) it just take a lot of time, and it is very annoying, right-clicking tree and water barrel is ok
So...can somebody edit size of items like Fire, Drying rack? to make it easy to drop log, stick, and branch to feed fire or dropping hide to make leather? Not the model size, I think the Selection Scale Option.

Last edited:
Level 10
I got a request for you guys.
First , the hardest part in this map is right-clicking stuffs (dropping on fire, drying rack, etc) it just take a lot of time, and it is very annoying, right-clicking tree and water barrel is ok
So...can somebody edit size of items like Fire, Drying rack? to make it easy to drop log, stick, and branch to feed fire or dropping hide to make leather? Not the model size, I think the Selection Scale Option. And if you guys make it right, i am sure more players will be playing this map. Anyone agree with me? OR just add a Zoom option?

I'll see what I can do I've had a "few" complaints about this, I personally don't have any problems with it because I'm so use to it, but like I've said I'll still see what I can do to fix it thanks for your input.

Level 3
Cool new update maybe in next update your going to add more animals like:
Frost Wolves, Frost Bears, Penguins that drop special recipesand with these you can make awesome weapons/clothes..Also you can add a lake somewhere for penguins :D
Good luck ^^

Level 2
Still dont know how ake "front & back HARD lather" in game " Lather + Vine + Lathert" but nothing heppend and i have all tools please check again

PS : sry my poor english

Level 10
Still dont know how ake "front & back HARD lather" in game " Lather + Vine + Lathert" but nothing heppend and i have all tools please check again

PS : sry my poor english

Leather Armor Front: Leather + Vine + Leather Working Kit

Leather Armor Back: Leather Armor Front + Leather + Vine + Leather Working Kit
and///or/// (Can go both ways)
Leather Armor Front: Leather Armor Back + Leather + Vine + Leather Working Kit

Hard Leather Armor: Leather Armor Front + Leather Armor Back

Level 2
kinda funny when war with other player Gun shot VS Explosive crosbow and the winer are gun shot WTF ! both same Equip

and about taming . we only can tame 1 bear ?

and when you add auto attack tower this game become more like Comed and Coard CCG hahahah

if you want you can get code tower from Jurasick park survivla

and how about gun shot . all gone after empty

Last edited:
Level 1
Please...

Can you make the game able to be continued after victorious? I have no friend to play it multiplayer, so i wish to enjoy it alone... please please please... make it able for unlimited time gameplay...

Level 10
Can you make the game able to be continued after victorious? I have no friend to play it multiplayer, so i wish to enjoy it alone... please please please... make it able for unlimited time gameplay...

The game isnt meant to be played single player thats why it says co-op, but you can activate single player mode by typing -disable win as I have mentioned this numerious of times already.

Level 2
@takezandgoez btw your tent Auto revive not working just inform you and please make gun or bow are permanen so we only need make reload :D

anyone kill bigfoot single player ( alone ) ? what you use it ?

Last edited:
Level 1
The game isnt meant to be played single player thats why it says co-op, but you can activate single player mode by typing -disable win as I have mentioned this numerious of times already.

Thank you, doesn't know it was discussed earlier.. by the way, how to survive wolves in earlier of the game? hehehe

Level 1
I just love this game..its just fun.

but for advance player it getting bored when weapon are completed..I have a suggestion that all type of weapon to mimic lumberjack kit or sewing which have hero icon top left(except it can be leveled) to have some cool passive to add due to our experience in holding it as our primary weapon..
for example to have all weapon have 50% miss at starting lvl and as we use it and gain exp..we can reduce that miss rate as we more expert to that weapon..may added the complexity but it will add a touch of realism..

Another thing is survivor doesnt sleep..lol :)

Level 10
I just love this game..its just fun.

but for advance player it getting bored when weapon are completed..I have a suggestion that all type of weapon to mimic lumberjack kit or sewing which have hero icon top left(except it can be leveled) to have some cool passive to add due to our experience in holding it as our primary weapon..
for example to have all weapon have 50% miss at starting lvl and as we use it and gain exp..we can reduce that miss rate as we more expert to that weapon..may added the complexity but it will add a touch of realism..

Another thing is survivor doesnt sleep..lol :)

Yes but would you rather be watching your survivor sleep or playing the game? Also adding a chance to miss and deal extra damage on hit was already tested before earlier in the project and if you want my opinion it would be the idea doesn't fit right and I want it always to be fair for all players. No levels of anykind will enter the game as it gives a player a upper advantage.

Level 1
True..:)

But there is a problem with hunting stand..I cant make it..tried everything with raw or cleaned bear pelt...branch/stick/log....is everyone experience the same?

Level 1
wow new update.!!

I really admire your work a lot, I mean really....it is not easy to do this with real life work ahead..and yet you do that for survival maniac around here :)

Gonna try new ghillie suits...:)