• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

???Why no updates???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Darkey said:
Duckadilehunter said:
read the topic...
been a while ince new stuff has been posted.

I say the same, why no updates 'bout DotF?

Mainly because Darky's had tests at school and I've been busy making a demo presentation for an anime that will be shown to some investors.

DOTF updates will come along when we can get to them, and it will eventually be released. I don't expect it to be a super-fast development cycle, since I'm often bogged down with other responsibilities, but it will be finished in due time.

Thanks for your interest!

Level 3
I might not be a map/model/skin maker or anything but if there is anything else I can do to help PLEASE tell me!!!

I would love to help.although I am probably just a nuisance to you :( :( :(

Level 4
Mr.Pockets said:
can you make an estimate on when it will be done though?

Nope. There will be no estimates made, period. It will be done when it's done. Every time anyone makes an estimate like that, it winds up being completely wrong, so it's pointless. It just makes people upset when you miss release dates.

What I will say is that though the pace hasn't been fast (and likely won't be), work is ongoing and continual.

Status
Not open for further replies.